Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    Julien wrote:
    :idea: Maybe it takes longer for EU shows because they are making vinyls ?? :mrgreen:
    Wouldn't that be great ?!? ;)

What is going on withthe European shows - are these boots ever going to be released?

Why are US shows that took place after the Euro ones out already?
  • Options
    Hey can any1 please explain how to get my digital downloads on to itunes cant seem to make it happen and im going nutz done it b4 by fluke but having dramas this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Julien wrote:
    :idea: Maybe it takes longer for EU shows because they are making vinyls ?? :mrgreen:
    Wouldn't that be great ?!? ;)
    take this man to work for 10c..he has the best ideas...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Please, please,please, please release Europe soon. The more U.S shows that get released the more sceptical I become that they will never see the light of day. 2007 again anyone?
    I know I was born and I know that'll I die but the inbetween is mine!

Wembley 2000
    Wembley 2007
    Manchester 2009
  • Options
    SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I thought that meant they were out, got excited there for a moment :cry:

Oh, well..
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
  • Options
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart just skipped a beat! For a moment there i was convinced that the Euro boots where finally released! But no... :cry:
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    ScottRose wrote:
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well..
    if they come up ill scream so much that u will hear it in your house!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    ScottRose wrote:
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well..
    if they come up ill scream so much that u will hear it in your house!!!!!!!! :D

Great, I'll keep my ears open, then :lol:
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    No Europe yet, but they added the 2nd LA show.
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Shipping Update for SLC and LA 1+ 2

We just received the masters an hour ago (monday 10/12) and they are now in production. They will start shipping later this afternoon but will not be picked up until tomorrow due to a Holiday here in the US.

No exact release date on the Europe shows but they will be released. It will be soon so dig deep and find a little bit of patience. I know you guys have waited years for some EU boots so a couple more days shouldn't be that tough, but then again, if your thirsty and you see water....

Anyway the 3 shows mentioned above will be shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

Team KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    Sweet. Just ordered LA1 over the weekend, and LA2...just now.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    More info to calm the nerves a little across the pond.
    Now I am curious to see if ACL is the next bootleg.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    No exact release date on the Europe shows but they will be released. It will be soon so dig deep and find a little bit of patience. I know you guys have waited years for some EU boots so a couple more days shouldn't be that tough, but then again, if your thirsty and you see water....

thirsty? i haven't got a sip of water for months and there's this swimming pool full of cold fresh water in front of me!!!
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update for SLC and LA 1+ 2

We just received the masters an hour ago (monday 10/12) and they are now in production. They will start shipping later this afternoon but will not be picked up until tomorrow due to a Holiday here in the US.

Anyway the 3 shows mentioned above will be shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

Team KUFALA
    thirsty???we are Europe bootlegs JUNKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    give us the stuff u THE FIXER...
    seriously.i hope u count couple of days as i do.. ;)
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Kufala wrote:

Team KUFALA

What is the gain from waiting so long to release the Euro boots?

Not sure on the intention but the result is you're frustrating the hell out of the European fan base... is that what you want?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

Team KUFALA

What is the gain from waiting so long to release the Euro boots?

Not sure on the intention but the result is you're frustrating the hell out of the European fan base... is that what you want?
    :idea: ..this is true...
  • Options
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IKcMl_a9A

Sorry ... I'm already far away :arrow:
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u have the boot of this one..sent a link.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Got a mail from 10c:
    2009 Bootlegs

2009 Bootlegs in the Goods section.

So far, we've made available all of the 2009 tour bootlegs through LA2. The rest of the shows will go up by week's end. Complete shows are available in MP3 or FLAC download or burn-to-order high quality Compact Disc. Check 'em out.

So on saturday the Europe boots will be available?
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,262
    Eddie NL wrote:
    Got a mail from 10c:
    2009 Bootlegs

So far, we've made available all of the 2009 tour bootlegs through LA2. The rest of the shows will go up by week's end. Complete shows are available in MP3 or FLAC download or burn-to-order high quality Compact Disc. Check 'em out.

Probably just LA3 & LA4. I'd be surprised if 10c didn't send a separate email about the European bootlegs. What interested me was the comment in Kufala's post about us waiting years for some bootlegs... does this mean we might finally get those 2007 shows?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    James CJames C Posts: 11
    Ok, seriously, 10 Club, don't send out an e-mail saying all the rest of the shows will be up by the weekend and then just put up LA3-4 and San Diego. It's been two months since Berlin and I've been waiting desperatly to hear it again. I don't want to get any other shows until I get that one. What exactly is the issue putting up European shows? Did all the recordings actually get lost or something?
    I wanna live my life with the volume full!

2000 Toronto
    2003 Montreal
    2005 Ottawa
    2009 Berlin
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,820
    James C wrote:
    Ok, seriously, 10 Club, don't send out an e-mail saying all the rest of the shows will be up by the weekend and then just put up LA3-4 and San Diego. It's been two months since Berlin and I've been waiting desperatly to hear it again. I don't want to get any other shows until I get that one. What exactly is the issue putting up European shows? Did all the recordings actually get lost or something?

"So far, we've made available all of the 2009 tour bootlegs through LA2. The rest of the shows will go up by week's end. Complete shows are available in MP3 or FLAC download or burn-to-order high quality Compact Disc. Check 'em out."

This just isnt right is it??? i mean its like totally inaccurate
  • Options
    SoozySoozy Posts: 13
    pdalowsky wrote:
    "So far, we've made available all of the 2009 tour bootlegs through LA2. The rest of the shows will go up by week's end. Complete shows are available in MP3 or FLAC download or burn-to-order high quality Compact Disc. Check 'em out."

This just isnt right is it??? i mean its like totally inaccurate

I just received the email, thought "hooray, finally I can get some London boots", went to the store and then nothing. I guess Europe just doesn't matter :(
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u have the boot of this one..sent a link.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me check ... I may have a bootleg CD somewhere. I think it's where I put my leather pants and blonde curly wig :lol:
    :arrow:

I'm really desperate to get these euro boots !!!
  • Options
    HeyWayneHeyWayne Posts: 316
    Tick tock, tick tock....
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Did not see a bootleg for the London Show... I noticed other shows that we played just days after that are already Bootlegged... Is this show on the list for bootlegging... I hope so.. it was the best show I have ever seen...
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    gigiliz007 wrote:
    Did not see a bootleg for the London Show... I noticed other shows that we played just days after that are already Bootlegged... Is this show on the list for bootlegging... I hope so.. it was the best show I have ever seen...
    Don't worry, it has been confirmed that all the Euro shows will be released. We just have to be patient ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    gigiliz007 wrote:
    Don't worry, it has been confirmed that all the Euro shows will be released. We just have to be patient ;)
    WE ARE ON PILLS NOW MAN..NOTHING LEFT NOTHING LEFT,,, :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Eddie NL wrote:
    Got a mail from 10c:
    2009 Bootlegs

Probably just LA3 & LA4. I'd be surprised if 10c didn't send a separate email about the European bootlegs. What interested me was the comment in Kufala's post about us waiting years for some bootlegs... does this mean we might finally get those 2007 shows?

That would be awesome!