10c! could you please announce the hawaii show dates

Comments

• kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Aerosmith's going to Maui, why not PJ!!?!?!? :D
  • No Hawaii show for you :lol:

Christchurch is going to be the last show of the tour and I'll be there 8-)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • When is this going to be announced?
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    Double, Trouble, Tiny Bubbles, it's nearly October bump!!
  • So, it looks like no Hawaii show(s). The t-shirts from the tour show Christchurch as the last show. Very disappointing :cry:

I've been putting off booking my trip, now it looks like Hawaii with no PJ :(
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    It's getting serious NOW!! I check everyday nothing... Looks BAD!! But I won't GIVE UP!!! wish the shirts said ALOHA like the program in 2006!!!
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Please 10c it's time to say something about it...please!!!

C'mon it's just a little announce... :)
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • OTOTOOTOTO Posts: 190
    Yeah, after I saw the tour shirts in Seattle. . .I started thinming this may not happen. The Aloha in the 2006 tour book at least eluded to some shred of hope and we got it. Not as sure this time.
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
    hsh wrote:
    Yeah, after I saw the tour shirts in Seattle. . .I started thinming this may not happen. The Aloha in the 2006 tour book at least eluded to some shred of hope and we got it. Not as sure this time.
    Doh!!! I've zipped my summer vacation to go to PJ concert in Hawaii in December... :(

• bgirl59bgirl59 Posts: 888
    YES PLEASE!
    Please please please
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    So, it looks like no Hawaii show(s). The t-shirts from the tour show Christchurch as the last show. Very disappointing :cry:

Obviously you haven't seen the Yield tour t-shirts!! They added the West Palm Beach shows at the last minute--I know-- I was there!! Just because t-shirts are printed? Really?? Never give up hope when it comes to Pearl Jam!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • So, it looks like no Hawaii show(s). The t-shirts from the tour show Christchurch as the last show. Very disappointing :cry:

hmmmm, really?
    i wonder about that rumor that an aussie i believ eposted about a promoter mentioning a december 16th date for hawaii this year? maybe it was always BS, or maybe something got in the way...or maybe it'll happen all on it's own in any case.

honestly, while on the one hand i was really truly dreaming of making this trip happen for us if indeed the show happened and worked with our already set vacation time, i have been recently thinking, the 'sensible thing' to do this year, is to forego the trip. and yea, yea...fuck being sensible :D...but honestly, i have lived like that far too long at times. :mrgreen: so yes, it might actully be good for me if it doesn't happen - no evil/fabulous temptation :twisted: - and then hopefully NEXT year, 20th anniversary show somewhere cool.....or hawaii first week in december 2010...whatever....and hopefully we'll be in a better place to make it all happen! 8-)

but hey, i still say, don't give up hope just yet! you just never know with this band and yes....hope! hope is the underdog!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

btw fifth - a trip to hawaii, with or without pj - tis a very nice problem to have! :D enjoy!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Ahhh yes---BWD (promoter) and his promise of a December Hawaii show....where are all the Aussie Fans? Weigh in Jammer! Is there going to be a Hawaii show in December??? Hell Yes!! and its going to be massive!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Never give up, never surrender! :)
  • bgirl59 wrote:
    Ahhh yes---BWD (promoter) and his promise of a December Hawaii show....where are all the Aussie Fans? Weigh in Jammer! Is there going to be a Hawaii show in December??? Hell Yes!! and its going to be massive!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BWD did promise a massive show didn't he??? :mrgreen:
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
    No news yet...

• the shows obviously aren't happening in 2009 hence the current tour merch has all 2009 dates from Seattle-OZ

maybe early 2010?
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    the shows obviously aren't happening in 2009 hence the current tour merch has all 2009 dates from Seattle-OZ

maybe early 2010?

maybe, maybe not.
    not being listed on tour merch means nothing beyond tour merch was designed/made befor a 100% decision has been made for hawaii. it just may well happen this year, and if not, hopefully next year AND we can make it! however, it just seems so damned easy for their return to the states from NZ to make a little stop in hawaii.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    5 year anniversary in May, 05-05-05! A return to Hawaii is a must, but can't let the mrs know we are going to see PJ again :o:lol: . I already dragged her to Chicago & LA this year.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    I'm losing hope bump. :cry:
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    I'm losing hope bump. :cry:

dont lose hope!
    I tracked the date down to when my wife went nuts...October 16th 2006 - I remember it well because that's the night when the Bears beat AZ Cardinals on Monday NIght Football :)

Coach Denny Green:
    "The Bears are what we thought they were. They're what we thought they were. We played them in preaseason — who the hell takes a third game of the preseason like it's bullshit, bullshit!? We played them in the third game — everybody played three quarters — the Bears are who we thought they were! That's why we took the damn field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!" :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry back to my point: I'm not sure if thats the date 10C annonuced the show, but it must have been close...I believe it was the 16th
    If I'm anywhere close to the stage on Friday night in SD I'm gonna scream at them....

"Pay Hawaii you pussies!!!"

:lol:;)
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    If I'm anywhere close to the stage on Friday night in SD I'm gonna scream at them....

"Pay Hawaii you pussies!!!"

:lol:;)

lmao!!!

I'll help you!
    Well if I win the lottery my wife and her sister get the tix so she will have to help you and her sister is loud too! :lol:
    freddy, you have been negligent in your duties. good to see you back here bumping this thread! ;)
    so an announcement next friday then? :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• freddy, you have been negligent in your duties. good to see you back here bumping this thread! ;)

how about Monday the 12th - start the week off on a great note...
    freddy, you have been negligent in your duties. good to see you back here bumping this thread! ;)

how about Monday the 12th - start the week off on a great note...

that works too.
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• I haven't checked in on this thread since mid Sep, and this thing is a freakin roller coater of a ride. can anyone help me understand why there is a hawaii 09 poster by artillery being chatted up in another thread but still no hawaii 09 show?
    johnopihi wrote:
    I haven't checked in on this thread since mid Sep, and this thing is a freakin roller coater of a ride. can anyone help me understand why there is a hawaii 09 poster by artillery being chatted up in another thread but still no hawaii 09 show?

The Klausen Hawaii '09 is a poster that Brad had designed for Ed's solo show in Hawaii but the image was rejected so Brad made it into an art print. I'm the proud owner of both :) though the Klausen is pending delivery.

Brad's design:
    8556:140821.jpg

What they went with for Ed's solo show:
    8556:137857.jpg

We're all still hoping for an announcement of a Hawaii show for December though. In '06 it was announced in October so there's still a possibility.

Peace,
    KJ
  • I wouldnt lose hope, they announced the Portland, SLC and Vancouver shows 5 weeks before they happened. Also to the guy who said its not happening because its not on the merch.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: classic.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • The Klausen Hawaii '09 is a poster that Brad had designed for Ed's solo show in Hawaii but the image was rejected so Brad made it into an art print. I'm the proud owner of both :) though the Klausen is pending delivery.

I'm admiring my Ed 09 poster right now, nice design on the other but looks like they went quick...

We're all still hoping for an announcement of a Hawaii show for December though. In '06 it was announced in October so there's still a possibility.

As someone mentioned earlier "...the waiting drove me mad!"