10c! could you please announce the hawaii show dates

15678911»

Comments

• timctimc Posts: 664
    I posted on another that I was introduced to the girl who went side stage when ED called her up during Fridays show! I am from Hawaii she told me DEC 16th is the day. Can't remember who told her it was at the pre-party Friday :D
  • timc wrote:
    I posted on another that I was introduced to the girl who went side stage when ED called her up during Fridays show! I am from Hawaii she told me DEC 16th is the day. Can't remember who told her it was at the pre-party Friday :D

joni!

and hey, if that's true then the rumors were right from day 1. december 16th was the only date ever mentioned. honestly, i am glad. i pretty much gave up the idea of going, too many other things demanding our $$$. so for myself, i am almost happy that if they are indeed playing hawaii this year, that it IS on the 16th, b/c there was NO way we ever could go then as our vacation is scheduled the first week of december. sure, still would dream of going...but same as i was dreaming of going to oz. all beautiful dreams, but just not meant to be this year.

hope you all get your show on the 16th!
    :thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I pm'd joni and she said that she was told there will definitely NOT be a show in hawaii and that this leg will end in NZ.

I'm kinda releived because i can't afford the trip, but pray someday pj does 3-4 shows on the hawaiian isles that include the rarely played "Who You Are."

Aloha!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Bummer. I've been working on my tan and cocktails for this.