Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Maui No Ka Oi bump!!
  • I know people want early Dec. I would take that too considering my b-day is Dec. 8th. but I can really only travel with my job up until Nov. 21st. So good luck to you all hope we will all meet again. Here is an article stating Nov - Dec dates in Hawaii.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertai ... Y920090901
  • kkasman wrote:
    I know people want early Dec. I would take that too considering my b-day is Dec. 8th. but I can really only travel with my job up until Nov. 21st. So good luck to you all hope we will all meet again. Here is an article stating Nov - Dec dates in Hawaii.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertai ... Y920090901

cool.

"Also on tap is a headlining slot October 4 at the Austin City Limits festival, plus a run of shows in Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii in November and December."

sounds more like....oz and nz for november, as already scheduled (especially since the last show in nz is on the 29th i think?)....and hawaii in december. kinda what we already figured, but always good to see more print on hawaii show(s). 8-) the only rumors for hawaii i know about center on december 16th, but not heard anything since, so who knows? looking forward to an announcement! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• VERY ENCOURAGING!

Selfishly though, I hope Hawaii doesn't happen during those first 2 weeks of November. I'll be doing some traveling for work during that time. :(
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    VERY ENCOURAGING!

Selfishly though, I hope Hawaii doesn't happen during those first 2 weeks of November. I'll be doing some traveling for work during that time. :(

idk why really, but while i know it's possible, for whatever reason...i think pj will hit hawaii after oz and nz. also, the only rumor at all that's been heard is decmber 16th. that date won't work for me, but none the less...i think december is the more likely scenario. hopefully we will know soon enough! :D

(and sure, early november doesn't work for me either. or, more accurately, doesn't work for my husband...thus it doesn't work for me ;))
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• I think you're right d2d, it's more likely to be December (for a variety of reasons). I shall not succumb to my fear of it being any earlier! :lol:

PLEASE ANNOUNCE THE DECEMBER HAWAI'I SHOW(S)! 8-)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Wish I Was wrote:
    I think you're right d2d, it's more likely to be December (for a variety of reasons). I shall not succumb to my fear of it being any earlier! :lol:

PLEASE ANNOUNCE THE DECEMBER HAWAI'I SHOW(S)! 8-)

YES DO IT!!!

please...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    VERY ENCOURAGING!

idk why really, but while i know it's possible, for whatever reason...i think pj will hit hawaii after oz and nz. also, the only rumor at all that's been heard is decmber 16th. that date won't work for me, but none the less...i think december is the more likely scenario. hopefully we will know soon enough! :D

(and sure, early november doesn't work for me either. or, more accurately, doesn't work for my husband...thus it doesn't work for me ;))

I just had a revelation! It says in that article "November and December". We already know NZ and AUS are in November so that leave Hawai'i for December. Okay. Yay for me for finding my brain today!

Hawai'i in December! Let's hear those dates!
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    Wish I Was wrote:
    VERY ENCOURAGING!

I just had a revelation! It says in that article "November and December". We already know NZ and AUS are in November so that leave Hawai'i for December. Okay. Yay for me for finding my brain today!

Hawai'i in December! Let's hear those dates!

ok...that made me laugh. :lol:
    and yes, exactly....
    now it's just a question of WHEN in december!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Labor Day Weekend Hula Bump!
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    Labor Day Weekend Hula Bump!

party drinks in coconuts with umbrellas for everyone! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Wish I Was wrote:

:mrgreen: I want one too!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    "Also on tap is a headlining slot October 4 at the Austin City Limits festival, plus a run of shows in Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii in November and December."

sounds more like....oz and nz for november, as already scheduled (especially since the last show in nz is on the 29th i think?)....and hawaii in december. kinda what we already figured, but always good to see more print on hawaii show(s). 8-) the only rumors for hawaii i know about center on december 16th, but not heard anything since, so who knows? looking forward to an announcement! :mrgreen:
    And the big wave tournaments... don't forget the Eddie Aikau at Waimea and RipCurl Tournament at Pipeline.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • justam wrote:
    Wish I Was wrote:

:mrgreen: I want one too!

you're a part of *everyone*...yes? ;)

*passes out party drinks in coconuts with umbrellas*
    :mrgreen:

perhaps after the holiday weekend we might have an announcement?!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

also looks like i may well get to leave early today, have my full 3-day holiday weekend.....and pay for it dearly next week. :lol: i'll just be even more SURE to enjoy this long weekend! weather looks to be great, and would be awesome to come back here tuesday and see hawaiian date(s) posted! 8-)

aloha!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Please 10c, say something....

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

Ciao...

Labor Day Pau Hana bump!

Please play Hawaii in December!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_L3oRZ8XI
  • Da Kine bump!!!
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • E 'olu'olu !!!
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Labor Day Pau Hana bump!

p.s. - i brought my friend who was born and raised on Oahu to the 2006 show, and we were lucky to receive 4th row center from a fan club member who couldn't make it. My friend left thinking Eddie was a prophet! :)
    Guys, the 21th the tour starts again...no announcement yet...I'm perplexed...

• 10c - If you’re not yet ready to announce the Hawai’i show(s), would you consider announcing when you might be ready to announce them?

8-)
    jenny wrote:
    E 'olu'olu !!!
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Labor Day Pau Hana bump!

p.s. - i brought my friend who was born and raised on Oahu to the 2006 show, and we were lucky to receive 4th row center from a fan club member who couldn't make it. My friend left thinking Eddie was a prophet! :)

PJ shows are a religious experience.

Something's Humuhumunukunukuapua`a that a show hasn't been announced yet bump!
  • How about a "the waiting drove me mad" bump?
  • c'mon Hawaii show :-) I have a trip I need to plan SOON and am hoping to plan it around a certain band's show on a certain tropical island...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • I'm about to just request the entire month of December off! :lol:
  • Biss wrote:
    Guys, the 21th the tour starts again...no announcement yet...I'm perplexed...

it'll happen....
    if it were october 21st, perhaps i'd be worried too....but we've got time. the announcement WILL happen. 8-)

ok....now....
    *back to work*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

c'mon Hawaii show :-) I have a trip I need to plan SOON and am hoping to plan it around a certain band's show on a certain tropical island...

ditto, can't hold the family back much longer, need to plan the yearly Birthday jaunt.
    `Olelo mai Pearl Jam. Mahalo.
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    jenny wrote:
    E 'olu'olu !!!
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Labor Day Pau Hana bump!

PJ shows are a religious experience.

Something's Humuhumunukunukuapua`a that a show hasn't been announced yet bump!

Something's a "triggerfish with a snout like a pig?" :o

I agree: the shows are mos def a relgious experience. After EV sang Iz's Hawaiian Prayer, he transitioned the stadium into singing Betterman. When it was his turn to take over, you can hear him say on the bootleg, "It's just like at Church!"

Aloha wau ia Hawai'i bump!
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    c'mon Hawaii show :-) I have a trip I need to plan SOON and am hoping to plan it around a certain band's show on a certain tropical island...

ditto, can't hold the family back much longer, need to plan the yearly Birthday jaunt.

That's what I'm waiting for too--when's your birthday??
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln