Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    I hadn't forgotten that I promised you the kennel, Zig :)
    Don't panick - it's got the 'Reserved 4 Slapper!' sign hanging on it :D

The reason I'm not doing Perth is because you're so mean to me. Seriously.
    Thank fuck - it worked! :twisted:
    No need for thanks everyone :D;)
  • I'M DOING PERTH!!!

I just decided that I'll go over there (I'm in Bris). Flights are only $250 at the moment. I've never been to Perth, and I don't know anyone there (or here for that matter! :?)

At this stage I'm planning on coming over on Nov 11, and then to Adelaide on about Nov 16. Any tips about where to stay, what to go check out, how easy it is to get around, would be greatly appreciated!

DROP THE LEASH!!!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I hadn't forgotten that I promised you the kennel, Zig :)
    Don't panick - it's got the 'Reserved 4 Slapper!' sign hanging on it :D

I'm actually thinking of cancelling the whole tour now.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

She should be used to that ... thats where she normally sleeps
    yep......and with the door open!!!! :o

;):lol:;)

Only for number ones!!! :x

Are you doing any others besides Perth? I hope so....
    Well.....not brissy, cuz you're so mean to me.
    I had planned to do every show....but I dunno any more - kinda over it and thinking I'll save my money and just do Perth :? I really don't know?
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    hoping to do perth and melbourne

will fly over the day of the perth show, party all night, then fly back on first flight out of perth for melbourne!

that way i wont need a place to sleep
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'm actually thinking of cancelling the whole tour now.
    Yes....yes, I think that would be the right thing to do........ :ugeek:
    I had planned to do every show....but I dunno any more - kinda over it and thinking I'll save my money and just do Perth :? I really don't know?

Well in light of this information, I may consider Brisbane.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    DonJon wrote:

If you are offering ....of course :) . Got room for a few cases of beer, my beer gut and and madman whose just finished exams and up for two weeks of debauchery?

At this stage I can see 2 or 3 nights in Perth....and a day trip to Bindoon
    Am I offering???!!! How many times do I have to offer?! :shock: :lol: There's always a bed here for ya hun! :)
    It's gonna be a full house - CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :D
    I was only saying to Sam the other day, that if you don't do Perth, I'd have to add the Sydney gig to my plans :)[/quote]

Was saying to Rob yesterday I gotta contact the little man and suss out his movements. Is he planning on Perth?

Being the start of the tour I plan ( at this stage) on getting there at least the day before the concert. Beer, sun, beach, beer. I will drive to Bindoon on my own one morning.

Yes you may well have a full house...looks like there is a few of us heading over. You know you are in charge of pre-parties/BBQs etc :?

And for the first of many times.....I say thank you[/quote]There's plenty of beds here for as long as anyone wants :)
    Beer fridge will be stocked! Spa will be warm n bubbling, PJ will be blasting, BBQ will be sizzling and the beach is across the road and waiting :D
    Oh and you're welcome to use my car for the Bindoon trip.
    I shall make sure we all have a great start for the tour :D

Not sure if Sam's doing Perth now? He had planned to, but he was saying he thinks his uni graduation is on that night. He'll be doing all the others though.

PS: no need for thanks m' love :)[/quote]

Awesome news. You've got a spa too? Beach across the road? I may only have to bring my boardies :lol: Get used to a white gut wandering around the house.

Cheers on the car to Bindoon....its looks like its about a 2 hour drive each way .Hmmmm :|

Finished uni already? Ill drop him a line re other cities
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Fuck DonJon.....

For such a smart man you really suck at quoting!
    The Quotemaster!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DonJon wrote:
    The Quotemaster!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

After NZ, you'll be a quoting genius if it's the last thing I do! I'm going to sneak into your room while you sleep and teach you subconsciously how to quote....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck DonJon.....

For such a smart man you really suck at quoting!

Roger that Boss.

I always stuff it when I get the message "cant embed more than 3 quotes at once"

Fuck that Im allowed to bed as many things as I want at once
    DonJon wrote:

Fuck that Im allowed to bed as many men as I want at once

Reow! 8-) You really are coming out of the closet fast, aren't you?! Gay and proud! I like it!!! :D
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Are you doing any others besides Perth? I hope so....[/quote]
    I had planned to do every show....but I dunno any more - kinda over it and thinking I'll save my money and just do Perth :? I really don't know?[/quote]

Me either Im confused...
    What if they do a full blown tour at the end of next yr.....
    Remember they said they wouldnt be touring this yr cos someone was expecting a bub.....
    Wonder when that is???
    I wanna do the whole lot.......but its a lot of money If I cant see much cos Im short.....:(
    Gees that embedded with 3 posts annoys me big time....grrrrrrrrrr
    aus_suz wrote:

Me either Im confused...
    What if they do a full blown tour at the end of next yr.....
    Remember they said they wouldnt be touring this yr cos someone was expecting a bub.....
    Wonder when that is???
    I wanna do the whole lot.......but its a lot of money If I cant see much cos Im short.....:(

The only option is for us short people is to get to the very front with the other 10c members. I can't see it being too rowdy....I hope.
  • soooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking if we get 10c show it'll prob be in melb. but if you look at the dates there's only enough time to go from city to city with the gear for a stadium show. so I think it should be in Brisbane or on the goldie before they go to NZ.

but sadly I don't think it'll happen at all..... much like the presale
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery

will fly over the day of the perth show, party all night, then fly back on first flight out of perth for melbourne!

What time is the first flight back midnight or something?
    soooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking if we get 10c show it'll prob be in melb. but if you look at the dates there's only enough time to go from city to city with the gear for a stadium show. so I think it should be in Brisbane or on the goldie before they go to NZ.

but sadly I don't think it'll happen at all..... much like the presale

It might be solo Eddie show ...he wouldnt need as much gear would he?
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    aus_suz wrote:

What time is the first flight back midnight or something?

off the top of my head there where flights out of perth at midnight, but will look at it once i get tickets
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016