Options

Seattle Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    mofo99mofo99 Posts: 8
    Please add myself and a +1 to the list.
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,576
    I am in with 1 guest!
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    I have to check with my uncle who's going with me, but I'm sure we'll have Bone +1.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,587
    We are finally official!!!!! The pre-party is graciously being hosted by T.S. McHugh's in Seattle, just a block away from Seattle Center/Key Arena. The owner has opened the entire restaurant to us and will also be extending the back parking lot up which will serve as a massive beer garden for all to enjoy!

You mean to tell me the place that smells like "piss and vomit" is OUT??? Dang, I was so looking forward to it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Good job!

(even though I have to walk nearly 1/3 mile farther :lol::lol: )
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    yay! I am happy this place won!
  • Options
    Yeah!!! Good job, party wranglers! Wherever and with whoever...this is going to be a good one. I heard from Chip the Chicago pre-partties Sunday and Monday were the best ones yet. We've got our work cut out for us.

"Yeah I been dreaming of getting along
    Now Im awake, dreamin keep it on keeping it on
    I catch a break than a punch to my head
    I smile big with toothless grin

Supersonic gone and took my soul
    I caught the rhythm
    But the clock was slow yeah

Supersonic truth be told
    I don’t need you to live
    But Ill never let you go yeah yeah!"
    "How loud can silence get?"

http://www.myspace.com/cockeyedoptimus
  • Options
    LandojamLandojam Posts: 163
    Put me + 1 for both nights!
    07/22/92 -Bremerton, WA (Lollapalooza) 09/05/93 - George, WA
    12/08/93 - Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA 09/16/96 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    07/21/98 07/22/98- Memorial Stadium: Seattle, WA 11/05/00 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    10/22/01 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA (Groundwork 2001 Benefit)
    12/09/02 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA 03/18/05 – Paramount Theater, Seattle, WA
    07/22/06 –George, WA,
    09/21/09 09/22/09 - Key Arena, Seattle, WA
    09/03/11 09/04/11 Alpine Valley
    12/6/2013 Key Arena, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    I'm in for both nights! :) +1
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Ozzie's still, or T.S McHugh's? :ugeek:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    took a quick peek and didn't see ME! PearlJGirl2010 will be there both nights :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Ozzie's still, or T.S McHugh's? :ugeek:
    TS McHugh's is the place.
  • Options
    Hi y'all,

Flying in from Alaska for the shows (and Austin) Please count me in for both nights.
  • Options
    I'm in. +1
  • Options
    This will be my first show in Seattle. I was sort of hoping to find a place to camp after the show - is this at all a possibility, or are there no campgrounds around Key Arena?

Also, to the Key Arena veterans, how is the seating? My ten club number is pretty high 420,000 ish.

Thanks!
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Hey Laura,

I can't friggin' wait. I will be there for Night 1 and 2, of course. And Pearl Girl and I are totally going to ride the duck!! There's booze on them ducks right?

Just over 24-hours away from PJ at Outside Lands.... that will tide me over until Seattle!!! :lol:
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,587
    This will be my first show in Seattle. I was sort of hoping to find a place to camp after the show - is this at all a possibility, or are there no campgrounds around Key Arena?

There's a KOA a couple of blocks away. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, good luck with that. I've walked in that area and I don't think you're going to find any camping...not any that's legal, at least. :(
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I'll donate something for the raffles for sure. :)
  • Options
    jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    I already RSVPed for both nights but just want to say I can't wait, it is going to be a blast. Thank you again for organizing all this. You guys rock!
  • Options
    DananDanan Posts: 94
    Hi There

I would like to RSVP for both!

Also, I'm flying up from New Zealand on the Friday beforehand, so if anyone is keen to catch up, maybe have a cheeky early listen to Backspacer (which would have come out in NZ before I leave there), let me know!

'gards

Danny
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    We are finally official!!!!! The pre-party is graciously being hosted by T.S. McHugh's in Seattle, just a block away from Seattle Center/Key Arena. The owner has opened the entire restaurant to us and will also be extending the back parking lot up which will serve as a massive beer garden for all to enjoy! Stay tuned for directions, parking info, and other exciting stuff in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, please feel free to check out http://www.tsmchughs.com for a sneak preview!

FoxyMop is currently hosting the Chicago Pre-Party Fundraiser/shows but we hope to have all of the info for the event and current RSVP's updated shortly! Stay tuned...

p.s.- we are still in need of donations for the raffle so please open your hearts and search your PJ collections for anything you can give. Please PM me if you have any questions!

I've already RSVP'd but I just wanted to let you know that I will have some goodies to donate as well. Some stuff from the SDE and possibly an EV solo tour shirt :D:D:D

Oh, the hubby and I are down for a ride the ducks experience too :D:D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    jamainiac wrote:

Awesome! I can hardly wait :P :P :P

I hope that you guys have a blast at Outsidelands. Make sure that you guys get lots of pix.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    Since the venue has been confirmed, is this going to be an all ages thing?
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    Can you update the original post with the final location info?
    Sam
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    samnation wrote:

Sorry guys.. been busy w/the Chicago PJ week of partying which sadly just concluded. My daughter's b-day & festivities is this weekend, and Monday I'm back to work on these parties :) I will update 1st post w/RSVPs and all that tonight (hopefully)!

We have some cool stuff up our sleeves so we will get it to you as soon as we get everything confirmed :) We will rock Seattle's socks off! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Sweet! Can't wait for the next parties in Seattle ;)
    These will hold us over until the MASSIVE Philly pre-parties.
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    samnation wrote:

Sorry guys.. been busy w/the Chicago PJ week of partying which sadly just concluded. My daughter's b-day & festivities is this weekend, and Monday I'm back to work on these parties :) I will update 1st post w/RSVPs and all that tonight (hopefully)!

We have some cool stuff up our sleeves so we will get it to you as soon as we get everything confirmed :) We will rock Seattle's socks off! :D

Count me in Laura!!! :D
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    I'll be there with a guest! I've never been to a Pearl Jam pre-party. I get the impression that it involves a bunch of awesome 10c members drinking, chatting, and auctioning off PJ memorabilia. Is this accurate?
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I'll be there with a guest! I've never been to a Pearl Jam pre-party. I get the impression that it involves a bunch of awesome 10c members drinking, chatting, and auctioning off PJ memorabilia. Is this accurate?
    That is fairly accurate my friend.
    NERDS!