Options

Seattle Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    did you just get this? I haven't gotten an email yet.
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Sweet!! Ticket pickup is at 1:00 pm+

10C email!~

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on September 22nd at Key Arena in Seattle, WA.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm.

5) Box office at Key Arena will open at 1 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The box office is located on the East side of the building near Seattle Center's International Fountain. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers.

7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to 1-800-724-8038 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Hot n fresh from the internets :ugeek:
    did you just get this? I haven't gotten an email yet.
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Sweet!! Ticket pickup is at 1:00 pm+

10C email!~

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on September 22nd at Key Arena in Seattle, WA.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm.

5) Box office at Key Arena will open at 1 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The box office is located on the East side of the building near Seattle Center's International Fountain. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers.

7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to 1-800-724-8038 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    thanks Foxymop! Just got mine, got a little worried for a minute! :)
  • Options
    I'll be at Easy Street and the shows. :) The bus doesn't run late FYI-- not until 1 or 2 am... def not. Good to bus it in and cab it back I think. Haven't figured out what I'm doing for that just yet... hmmmm.....
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    The Pearl Jam bag we got at Outside Lands is a 'perfect fit' for the posters!
    streetteamin-1.jpg

Representing on Pine Street on the freeway overpass!
    stickerpinest.jpg

Poster space is at a premium on Capitol Hill!
    postercapitolhill-1.jpg

Red Cup!
    attheredcup.jpg

Right beside an ES sticker on California Ave in West Seattle!! Perfection!
    stickerswestseattle-1.jpg
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    this one does

http://metro.kingcounty.gov/tops/bus/sc ... 85_0_.html
    I'll be at Easy Street and the shows. :) The bus doesn't run late FYI-- not until 1 or 2 am... def not. Good to bus it in and cab it back I think. Haven't figured out what I'm doing for that just yet... hmmmm.....
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Awesome pics, Lisa!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Aww LOVE the pics lisa! Can't wait to see you so soon! :D
  • Options
    Aww LOVE the pics lisa! Can't wait to see you so soon! :D

Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see everyone!! I'm just putting the cover on the Scrapbook we'll all pour all our love into soon!!!
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    For anyone coming into town and thinking they are going to check out EMP (Experience Music Project) as 'something to check out in Seattle':

When you go to buy your tixs at the counter simply say "GO SOUNDERS FC" and save $5 off admission.

http://www.empsfm.org/
  • Options
    For anyone coming into town and thinking they are going to check out EMP (Experience Music Project) as 'something to check out in Seattle':

When you go to buy your tixs at the counter simply say "GO SOUNDERS FC" and save $5 off admission.

http://www.empsfm.org/

woah! thanks!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    RSVP for both nights. See ya there!
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I'm NOT going to the Seattle shows, but I AM going to Portland, and we plan on being in Seattle the Thursday before the show, and the Monday after (we fly into and out of Seattle). I'm looking for some local insight on things to see and places to eat in Seattle.

Thus far I'd like to do Pike Market, The Library, and the EMP. I've also heard taking the ferry out to Bainbridge Island is worth checking out too instead of doing a cruise.

I think I'm mainly wondering where I might want to catch dinner or lunch, or any kind of cool "must see" places I should look into.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    I have a pair of Seattle NIght Two Fan Club tickets i need to get rid of and help someone out with....

my fan club number is 350xxx. let me know if you need. pm me.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    9326_260263145452_874845452_8821596_2702649_n.jpg
    Crash Custom Repair Shop Hoodie Pre-Order Special
    Meet Roadside Room's very own Crash as he's on hand to accept your Pre-order of a Crash Custom Repair Shop customized hoodie at the fundraiser. Receive not only free return shipping and a $25.00 discount - but an additional 20% of the proceeds of your pre-order will be donated to Wishlist Foundation! You can pre-order your very own custom hoodie and support a great cause!

Crash's rock roster includes the '05 Canadian hoodies, the 08' Stickman & FTM hoodies and a ton more! For more information about the custom hoodies, visit Crash's Custom Repair Shop!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    9326_260427080452_874845452_8823718_2054881_n.jpg
    Post edited by Foxy Mop on
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    9326_260272095452_874845452_8821735_2046612_n.jpg

now THATs a flyer! i am shamed.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    ^^^ Whoa! :o :shock: Awesome flyer :D:D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    For people planning on using Seattle busses...some of the bus routes change effective this Saturday.

http://www.seattlepi.com/transportation ... source=rss
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    this is sweet!!
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    9326_260263145452_874845452_8821596_2702649_n.jpg
    Crash Custom Repair Shop Hoodie Pre-Order Special
    Meet Roadside Room's very own Crash as he's on hand to accept your Pre-order of a Crash Custom Repair Shop customized hoodie at the fundraiser. Receive not only free return shipping and a $25.00 discount - but an additional 20% of the proceeds of your pre-order will be donated to Wishlist Foundation! You can pre-order your very own custom hoodie and support a great cause!

Crash's rock roster includes the '05 Canadian hoodies, the 08' Stickman & FTM hoodies and a ton more! For more information about the custom hoodies, visit Crash's Custom Repair Shop!
  • Options
    hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    force-10 can you email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ericapj@yahoo.ca">ericapj@yahoo.ca</a><!-- e -->

thanks!
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • Options
    With the exception of Saturday (rain), the weekend weather in Seattle looks really great. Sunday and Monday high in the mid 70's, low in the 50's. Perfect.
  • Options
    Can I be marked down for 1 more please!

I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Ugh so my friends ride got messed up and now we cant make it down until like 5:30 :x :x
    I dunno if we'll still be able to go 2 the preparty :(
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Ugh so my friends ride got messed up and now we cant make it down until like 5:30 :x :x
    Hey Kidd!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say....

I hope you have a great time at the shows.........

Im happy for ya....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Hey Kidd!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say....

Im happy for ya....

Awh thanks!
    Im so fucking excited!
    Just a few more days to go!! :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    Hey Kidd!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say....

Im happy for ya....

Awh thanks!
    Im so fucking excited!
    Just a few more days to go!! :D
    OK...

Now go to bed!!!!

Dont you have school in the morning????

hehehehehehehehehe.........................
  • Options
    OK...

Now go to bed!!!!

Haha my school actually doesn't start until next week!!!
    :D woohooh!
    Plus how can I sleep when I know PJ is only a few days away?
    Shows:
  • Options
    OK...

Now go to bed!!!!

You are still going to the shows with your dad....right???
  • Options
    OK...

Now go to bed!!!!

You are still going to the shows with your dad....right???

Yah, first night im going with my friend second night with my dad
    Shows: