Options

@@@@@@Milwaukee Eddie Vedder Pre-Party Tuesday August 19th@@@@@@

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    this party is gonna be the place to be!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    this party is gonna be the place to be!!!

Just got drink specials and was told the whloe place is ours at Mo's. Yup I'm excited and can't wait. :D Also picked up some more cool donations. :D And more to stuff to follow also.
  • Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 270
    Just got drink specials and was told the whloe place is ours at Mo's. Yup I'm excited and can't wait. :D Also picked up some more cool donations. :D And more to stuff to follow also.

What kind of drink specials are they gonna offer us? That is mighty nice of them! What a vibe we are gonna fill that room up with!
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    jjstarr wrote:
    What kind of drink specials are they gonna offer us? That is mighty nice of them! What a vibe we are gonna fill that room up with!

How about $2 miller lights, $3 captain and cola, $4 wine. :)

More details to come. :D
  • Options

:eek: Deals like that make me wanna be there and start drinking since i DONT drink!!!! :eek: nice work redeyes!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    is the milwaukee crowd the one that will make Ed proud?!!! i say yes. :D

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,146
    SENROCK! wrote:
    is the milwaukee crowd the one that will make Ed proud?!!! i say yes. :D

Only if we avoid drinking too much of the $2 Miller lite!!!!

I sure hope it's the best crowd of the tour, it's my only 10C tix show.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Sounds great Redeyes, you the man, good work!

• Options
    WHIPSONWHIPSON St. Paul Posts: 86
    Got 10C tics! Never have been to Milwaukee. Long time PJ fan, lookin forward to seeing all at Riverside!!!!!
    Lolla St. Paul 1992
    Minneapolis 1998
    Minneapolis 2003
    St. Paul 2006
    Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Man , tell P.R.E that Ill be there next time.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Some updated news on the t-shirts guys......

Due to the low number of initial orders, we did not meet the order quantity we hoped to, and the shirt will cost more. Therefore we will have to raise the price per shirt to the cost you see listed in the thread now. Anyone who has pre-paid will be contacted via email and they can decide whether or not they would still like to purchase a shirt. You can pay the difference in cost at the pre-party, or via paypal if prefered. We will refund anyone who decides they do not want to pay the additional cost. We appologize for the extra cost, and please remember that we are doing this just so we can get these made for everyone, we will be making no profit! We appreciate your understanding.
    On the bright side though, the screen printer also said we can place additional orders until August 14th. All this info is updated on the shirt thread now....
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Bacoj and myself will still want ours. Sounds like there is gonna be a lot of people saying damnit why didn't I get one of these bad boys?

• Options
    I don't know who likes what poster better, me personally I want them both and hopefully they will have both posters at the single shows which is just Newark and Milwaukee. If they just have one and truly alternate the posters from show to show then the Batman poster would be in Milwaukee. They are both great posters, and I hope to score them both. If I had to choose only one I would pick Batman! 2 weeks from today!!!

• Options
    jjstarr wrote:
    I don't know who likes what poster better, me personally I want them both and hopefully they will have both posters at the single shows which is just Newark and Milwaukee. If they just have one and truly alternate the posters from show to show then the Batman poster would be in Milwaukee. They are both great posters, and I hope to score them both. If I had to choose only one I would pick Batman! 2 weeks from today!!!
    That batman poster is freakin CRAZY!!! i love it and i dont collect posters!!!!

• Options
    patrick i just came across the the christmas single from this year. the one with santa god and jingle bells. i can donate that along with the autographed jeff ament alive CASSETTE single.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    patrick i just came across the the christmas single from this year. the one with santa god and jingle bells. i can donate that along with the autographed jeff ament alive CASSETTE single.
    you have a cassette single??!! Thats freakin GREAT!!!!

• Options
    I have to update the donation and RSVP list tonight so sorry for the delay. Also I got a bunch of Harley Davidson merch for the raffle. A men's and woman's jacket also a couple HD hats and shirts. Less then two weeks. :D
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    I'm officially in!
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    I'm calling it now. With the exception of Newark, Milwaukee is the only other place on the tour that is only for one night. And since he has the next day off and only an hour drive to get to Chicago, I predict Eddie plays the longest set of the tour including every song that he has done so far...AND "Smile".

A man can dream, can't he?
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    11 Day Bump
    :)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    I'm calling it now. With the exception of Newark, Milwaukee is the only other place on the tour that is only for one night. And since he has the next day off and only an hour drive to get to Chicago, I predict Eddie plays the longest set of the tour including every song that he has done so far...AND "Smile".

Sure seems like "they" always go to Chicago after Wisconsin and "they" seem like "they" are always in a hurry to get down there. But I hope you're right this time.
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    I still find it surprising that he chose Milwaukee period. Chicago is so close, and it's more of a central point in the Midwest. I honestly think that Detroit would've made more sense. He could have done the State Theater or another venue out there and brought in everyone from MI, OH, etc. Not that I'm complaining, just thinking out loud here....
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I still find it surprising that he chose Milwaukee period. Chicago is so close, and it's more of a central point in the Midwest. I honestly think that Detroit would've made more sense. He could have done the State Theater or another venue out there and brought in everyone from MI, OH, etc. Not that I'm complaining, just thinking out loud here....
    Or he could have come to St Louis! I don't know why he hates us all down here.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Just wanted to share some info about the Harley Davidson items donated for the raffle. The female coat has Swarovski crystals on the back and is valued at close to $400. I will post some pics when I get back. I'm in Seattle right now on a little vacation. I can't wait for the party and of course the show with Ed. :D
  • Options
    bags are packed, j/k although mentally they are! nine long days to go! can just about taste the captains and cokes at Mo's

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    driving to milwaukee on monday... jack on sunday at red rocks!
    can't wait for some good chips and dip... and a vegan philly from the riverwest co-op

for the milwaukee folks, I'm going to be playing an open mic on monday night at the up and under, as long as I make it there before bar time...
    some jack, ed songs, who knows what else.
  • Options
    eight days
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    eight days
    I am getting beyond excited! I fly out in a week, on Monday. I am too much of a stresser to fly the day of the show,too much could go wrong, so I get there the day before.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Back from my little trip to Seattle and oh how fun it was. :D

I will be updating today with some new party info. See you all soon in Brewtown. :)
  • Options
    One week!!! Can't freaking wait!

So close, yet so far.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain