Options

@@@@@@Milwaukee Eddie Vedder Pre-Party Tuesday August 19th@@@@@@

Comments

• Options
    ok, so didn't decide until last minute that the wife and I were going to stay overnight Tues...looks like everythign is sold out...

Any suggestions on where's a good area to stay? Thanks for any help.

check the brumder mansion...it is a B&B about 2 miles from the Riverside on W. Wisconsin Ave....I got a really good deal on a room being that I am staying on a Mon and Tues (not popular B&B days).

The Innkeepers name is Cheryl and here is there number: 414-342-9767

good luck
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    check the brumder mansion...it is a B&B about 2 miles from the Riverside on W. Wisconsin Ave....I got a really good deal on a room being that I am staying on a Mon and Tues (not popular B&B days).

The Innkeepers name is Cheryl and here is there number: 414-342-9767

good luck

Thanks for helping out with the info. :)
  • Options
    linzpjamlinzpjam Posts: 36
    You can add me to the list. Coming in with my crew AND a single balcony tix as a donation... Can't wait for Tuesday!
  • Options
    I'll probably show up, as I have a week off and live downtown, and am first row center balcony. But I'll probably have to leave early to meet my girlfriend, who has to work but is coming to the show. A few pints of Guiness before the show and I'll be all good for the show. And it's for a good cause!
  • Options
    linzpjam wrote:
    You can add me to the list. Coming in with my crew AND a single balcony tix as a donation... Can't wait for Tuesday!

Sweet I'll add you and your crew. hehehe

Nice and thanks for the extra ticket donation. :)
    I'll probably show up, as I have a week off and live downtown, and am first row center balcony. But I'll probably have to leave early to meet my girlfriend, who has to work but is coming to the show. A few pints of Guiness before the show and I'll be all good for the show. And it's for a good cause!

See you soon. :D
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Wow, getting so close now! Can't wait!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Anybody going back to Mo's after the show? Probably won't get to the pre-party til about 4:30. Might have to have a drink or two post show just to help settle me down so I can sleep that night! Fuck it, I can sleep when I'm dead!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Anybody going back to Mo's after the show? Probably won't get to the pre-party til about 4:30. Might have to have a drink or two post show just to help settle me down so I can sleep that night! Fuck it, I can sleep when I'm dead!

Yes come back for the after party at Mo's. :D
  • Options
    BibbsBibbs Posts: 229
    Kosmicjelli and I will be there then! :)
    ••• Immortality •••
    www.myspace.com/kosmicjelli
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I've heard that there are lots of good places to eat near the Riverside. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some of them.
  • Options
    3days wrote:
    I've heard that there are lots of good places to eat near the Riverside. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some of them.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/ps/43/11105/Milwaukee/Landmarks/Riverside-Theatre.html

Mo's will be serving food also. :)
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    trying for one last slice of the EV pie...

pls PM with any leads.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Tomorrow morning Rock 102.1 http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/ will auction off a four pack of tickets for Tuesday's show. Bidding starts at 7:10 central time and ends before 10am central time. The money raised will go to Companion Animal Resource and Adoption Center. http://www.companionanimal.org/index.htm

More info to come today if your interested and wanna bid on the tickets even if your not in the Milwaukee area. It will be a local number to call so long distance charges may apply.

They are having a 90's weekend on 102.1 and playing alot of Pearl Jam. :)

Also they are plugging the event almost every 30 mins it seems. :D

See you all soon.

The phone number to call to place a bid on the 4 pack of Ed tickets is 414-434-6195. Auction will end at 10am Milwaukee time.
  • Options
    I am all packed and heading out in the morning!!!! See you all at Mo's.

I am so ridiculously excited, this is going to be a great experience....it feels like my first show all over again
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    Tomorrow morning Rock 102.1 http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/ will auction off a four pack of tickets for Tuesday's show. Bidding starts at 7:10 central time and ends before 10am central time. The money raised will go to Companion Animal Resource and Adoption Center. http://www.companionanimal.org/index.htm

More info to come today if your interested and wanna bid on the tickets even if your not in the Milwaukee area. It will be a local number to call so long distance charges may apply.

See you all soon.

The phone number to call to place a bid on the 4 pack of Ed tickets is 414-434-6195. Auction will end at 10am Milwaukee time.

Bump :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663

See you all soon.

that is sweet man! :)
  • Options
    Yeah I heard them plug the ticket auction like twice today, and they mentioned the charity and the Wishlist Foundation too. Good job man!
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Yeah I heard them plug the ticket auction like twice today, and they mentioned the charity and the Wishlist Foundation too. Good job man!

I know it's freaking awesome. :D

Listen tomorrow morning around 7am. Amy from the shelter will be on the radio talking about the event. :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    that is sweet man! :)

Thanks man :D
  • Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 270
    Nice work Patrickredeyes! We can almost say tomorrow! We are Guaranteed to see some great jams that will get us to Rise out of our seats from the Man of the Hour! See you all there!
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    jjstarr wrote:
    Nice work Patrickredeyes! We can almost say tomorrow! We are Guaranteed to see some great jams that will get us to Rise out of our seats from the Man of the Hour! See you all there!
    wow...that is so cheesy

I can't wait!
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    Gotta work 10 hours tomorrow, gonna be going through the PJ catalog on the Ipod! Looking most forward to Ed's solo songs and covers the most though! Can't wait to see where my seats are! Hopefully be at Riverside around 4:30, then the par-tay!!!!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    jUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, I attended the DC 2 show tonight and ED mentioned something about your Milwaukee show . He informed us that the DC show was special , BUT he has something in mind for Milwaukee, so be ready !!

SBB
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    jUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, I attended the DC 2 show tonight and ED mentioned something about your Milwaukee show . He informed us that the DC show was special , BUT he has something in mind for Milwaukee, so be ready !!

SBB

man.......it's TOMORROW! :):)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options

SBB

I needed a reason to be more excited about tomorrow, I'm probably not sleeping tonight!!!! (And playing the Berkeley boot all day isn't calming me down either...)

Thanks for the teaser!
  • Options

SBB

He's going to play Rats on the uke?
    92- Austin
    92- Houston
    95- Austin
    00- Paris
    00- Houston
    03- San Antonio
    06- Milwaukee-Summerfest w/ Tom Petty
    07- Lollapalooza - Chicago
    08- EV-Solo - Milwaukee
    09- Chicago
    10- Indy
    11- PJ 20
    14- Milw
    16- Wrigley 2
    18- Wrigley 1
    23- Chicago 2
  • Options
    wow...that is so cheesy

I can't wait!

Yeah, maybe it is, I guess I was a little too buzzed up last night to realize this and hide my excitement.

Sorry it didn't pass your cheese meter, but remember everything is better with Vedder!

The clock has been going slow but we can now say tomorrow! Can hardly wait!

• Options

SBB

Nice! Maybe we will get our Smile!

• Options

SBB

WTF! As if I weren't excited enough already. I can see that I won't be sleeping much tonight!
  • Options

SBB

Kerry Wood is going to come out and sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game with Ed, then a massive mob of Brewers fans will rush the stage and try to attack him. Ed will throw him the mother fucking badass Uke, and he will use it as a weapon to defend himself. ;)