Options

@@@@@@Milwaukee Eddie Vedder Pre-Party Tuesday August 19th@@@@@@

Comments

• Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Seriously though, if I wasn't already excited enough for tomorrow this is really gonna get me riled up! I wonder what he's gonna do... If I had to wish for anything in particular, it would be Wash or maybe Tom Petty's Won't Back Down.

I wonder if "special" implies a special guest? Any particular famous Milwaukee musicians that would be fitting? Violent Femmes?
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Is Mo's more of a restaurant or a bar?
    1998: Minneapolis
    2000: Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl)
    2003: St. Paul
    2006: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2008: Va. Beach, Milwaukee
    2009: Chicago I

• Options
    EddieFavre wrote:
    Is Mo's more of a restaurant or a bar?

It's a bar and a restaurant kinda.
  • Options
    It's a bar and a restaurant kinda.

Mediocre food at best, pretty good beer, nice location.

What are the theories on what the "special something" Ed has planned?
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I am going to try to make it to the bar. I haven't been to any 10 Club gatherings, so I am looking forward to it.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Tomorrow morning Rock 102.1 http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/ will auction off a four pack of tickets for Tuesday's show. Bidding starts at 7:10 central time and ends before 10am central time. The money raised will go to Companion Animal Resource and Adoption Center. http://www.companionanimal.org/index.htm

More info to come today if your interested and wanna bid on the tickets even if your not in the Milwaukee area. It will be a local number to call so long distance charges may apply.

They are having a 90's weekend on 102.1 and playing alot of Pearl Jam. :)

Also they are plugging the event almost every 30 mins it seems. :D

See you all soon.

The phone number to call to place a bid on the 4 pack of Ed tickets is 414-434-6195. Auction will end at 10am Milwaukee time.

The four pack of tickets went for $500.00 this morning. :)
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,796
    anyone have an extra...
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    I'm going to try and make the Pre-Party. (just me) Got my single ticket today!
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    23.75 hours until doors open bump :)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    ....oh......and.....

picked up the shirts about an hour ago.....after miscommunication and getting pulled over to make it there on time.....nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!

See you fools in about 20 hours :)
  • Options
    Damn...it just sunk in that this is 24 hours from now......I need to get my crap together.....
  • Options
    ejkwikejkwik Posts: 1
    Oh yeah!

ejkwik +3
  • Options
    jamestr wrote:
    I'm going to try and make the Pre-Party. (just me) Got my single ticket today!

Hope you can make it. Drive safe :)
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Sweet! Can't wait til tomorrow!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Sweet! Can't wait til tomorrow!

Made all my last min phone calls and emails and think were good to go. I'm gonna head out for a ride and get a picture of the Riverside Theater marquee. I'll post it when I come back. I can't wait for this party and show. :D
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Have fun tomorrow!! Wish I was going, but im broke.......LOL
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    pull my string the party is TOMORROW??????!!!!!! :eek:
    where the devil have i been! I thought i hadd til the 26th!!!! :eek: uh oh.....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    pull my string the party is TOMORROW??????!!!!!! :eek:
    where the devil have i been! I thought i hadd til the 26th!!!! :eek: uh oh.....

Where you been under a rock? :D
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I hope you all have the best times of your lives! I wish I could have come to party with all the Wisconsin folks! I just couldn't do it during the week. I'm sure your party will be fabulous and you will raise a ton of money for your charity. Be safe everyone! I'll be home wishing I was there. A couple of friends from here will be there that helped with the parties here in 2006. May Ed bless you with fun stories and gorgeous singing and all the songs you hope to hear. * Smile *

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LAST MINUTE>>>>>>>>

I HAVE 2 EXTRA TICKETS TO SHARE

FACE VALUE - OBO

This is the last time I'll be on line before the show.....if anyone is interested...be at the pre-party and ask for Justin
  • Options
    The day is finally here. See you all in a few hrs. :D

Anybody that is coming to the party and needs to contact me, my cell# is 414-915-5064.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Where you been under a rock? :D
    i am ashamed. I havnt hung out on the porch in a few days. :(
    dude. im VERY SORRY i got the dates wrong. I thought i still hadd time to send my surprise....ugh. Either way i know u guys will have fun!!!! BEST PRE PARTY EVER!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    Oooooooh I'm so excited! Jon and I are thrilled to be seeing all you crazies tomorrow!!!! Wait, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and the show too hehe :p
  • Options
    7 hours......Mo's
  • Options
    Bump for tonight. :D
  • Options
    Hmm, just have to decide how much dough to bring? Need a poster, some raffle ticket, couple drinks, parking...hopefully 'bout 100 bucks can get me through the night. I'm bad at saving, so what ever I bring I'll probably spend!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options

Thanks for the pic Patrick, the excitement is starting to mount exponentially. I was literally speeding to work this morning listening to Ed and thinking of the show.... 8 hours of work to go before I show up late to the party - WOOHOO!
  • Options
    Update On Parking.

There Is A Parade In Downtown Milwaukee Today For The Actors From The T.v Show ''happy Days''. They Are Dedicating A Statue Of The Fonzie Here In Brewtown. The Parade Starts At 5:45pm And Begins At Wisconsin Ave And N. Water St And Ends At Miller Park. So Get There Early At Mo's To Find A Parking Spot Asap. If Anybody Is Having Trouble Getting To Mo's Call Me At 414-915-5064.
  • Options
    Hey Patrick: To pick up our 10C tickets, all we need is our ID correct? Can't find a confirmation # on my email.
    92- Austin
    92- Houston
    95- Austin
    00- Paris
    00- Houston
    03- San Antonio
    06- Milwaukee-Summerfest w/ Tom Petty
    07- Lollapalooza - Chicago
    08- EV-Solo - Milwaukee
    09- Chicago
    10- Indy
    11- PJ 20