Options

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    anyone see evan turner (the human muppet) try to dunk on lebron? what a loser
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    The Fixer said:

Good thing the C's are playing their young guys like Smart over Turner. Oh, wait.....
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    There is a chance the Sixers end up with the 1, 6 & 11 picks.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    JK_Livin said:

The Fixer said:

Good thing the C's are playing their young guys like Smart over Turner. Oh, wait.....
    yeah, no kidding.

saw mo speights getting minutes for the best team in basketball. he couldn't get into doug collins rotations....playing turds like tony battie over him. man, doug collins was the freakin worst
  • Options
    love how he tries to talk trash after getting his shit thrown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGsfqU9J4s
  • Options
    great read...

lot of russell to the sixers rumors. less than a month til the lottery

http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/4/24/8485257/when-will-the-sixers-begin-to-compete
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,207
    The Fixer said:

great read...

http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/4/24/8485257/when-will-the-sixers-begin-to-compete

I love Russell and hope they can end up with him. I think he is most likely the best player in the draft. At the very least I think he ends up being a high volume NBA scorer. Have never seen Mudiay so can't really say much about him. If they end up having to take Okafor or Towns then clearly other moves would have to come.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

I love Russell and hope they can end up with him. I think he is most likely the best player in the draft. At the very least I think he ends up being a high volume NBA scorer. Have never seen Mudiay so can't really say much about him. If they end up having to take Okafor or Towns then clearly other moves would have to come.
    now I hope they don't get russell
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

hey no worries when you are wrong you can always use the excuse 'things changed' like you did when you were so wrong about the Flyers. i don't think we ever got an excuse for when you said no one would take Aaron Gordon in the top 10 last year...and he went 4th. can't wait to hear your draft predictions this year.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,302
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

Yup. Russell has been the guy I've wanted for a while now too
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

hey no worries when you are wrong you can always use the excuse 'things changed' like you did when you were so wrong about the Flyers. i don't think we ever got an excuse for when you said no one would take Aaron Gordon in the top 10 last year...and he went 4th. can't wait to hear your draft predictions this year.
    I said I liked where the flyers were as a franchise after that crazy series win vs the pens (after the carter/richards trades). Then Holmgren made a bunch of awful signings like lecavalier, the macdonald trade and extension, grossman, etc. Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand that where they are in 2015 is much much different than where they were a few years ago.

I also said that I didn't want any part of the sixers taking gordon. We bet that Randle will have a better career than gordon (inevitable). It was obvious gordon was going in the top 10.

Your comments are a waste of bandwidth. I would list all of the dumb things you've said on this board, but I'd have severe carpel tunnel by the time I finished
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

I said I liked where the flyers were as a franchise after that crazy series win vs the pens (after the carter/richards trades). Then Holmgren made a bunch of awful signings like lecavalier, the macdonald trade and extension, grossman, etc. Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand that where they are in 2015 is much much different than where they were a few years ago.

I also said that I didn't want any part of the sixers taking gordon. We bet that Randle will have a better career than gordon (inevitable). It was obvious gordon was going in the top 10.

Your comments are a waste of bandwidth. I would list all of the dumb things you've said on this board, but I'd have severe carpel tunnel by the time I finished
    both Gordon and Randle got hurt this year so pretty much a wash so far. Randle had a broken leg which on a big guy and a guy who looks like a guy who will be fat and out of shape for a while not a good injury of his long term viability. Gordon down the line will be a very good NBA player

Russell is going to be very good and possibly a complete stud. I think Okafor and Towns end up being very good NBA players but not 1st stars on future NBA Champions. they look like 2nd stars to me. Russell could be a 1st star.

at what point do you grow up and out of insulting people in almost every post? i mean most people move past that type of behavior at like 14 years old. seriously this is still your MO?

• Options
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

both Gordon and Randle got hurt this year so pretty much a wash so far. Randle had a broken leg which on a big guy and a guy who looks like a guy who will be fat and out of shape for a while not a good injury of his long term viability. Gordon down the line will be a very good NBA player

Russell is going to be very good and possibly a complete stud. I think Okafor and Towns end up being very good NBA players but not 1st stars on future NBA Champions. they look like 2nd stars to me. Russell could be a 1st star.

at what point do you grow up and out of insulting people in almost every post? i mean most people move past that type of behavior at like 14 years old. seriously this is still your MO?

Towns is going to be a monster. If sixers are lucky enough to win lottery that's who I'd take first. NBA draft is tough...so many guys projected to go in top 10 are foreign guys who none of us have ever seen play. Luckily Hinkie is running shit so sixer fans have nothing to worry about.

Last time they took an OSU guard it didn't work out too well

To answer your question...when I don't have to read your ridiculous posts any more.
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

great read...

Towns is going to be a monster. If sixers are lucky enough to win lottery that's who I'd take first. NBA draft is tough...so many guys projected to go in top 10 are foreign guys who none of us have ever seen play. Luckily Hinkie is running shit so sixer fans have nothing to worry about.

Last time they took an OSU guard it didn't work out too well

To answer your question...when I don't have to read your ridiculous posts any more.
    yea because Evan Turner has any relevance to D'Angelo Russell. dear lord .

I think Towns is going to be very good but not a top 5 player in the league type guy (which i long ago established to you is what you need to win a title). Not saying 100% Russell is going to be a top 5 guy but i think his upside is on that level.
  • Options
    you also loved aaron gordon, so your opinion doesn't hold much weight.
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

he got hurt just like Julius Randle did. does that mean you were wrong about Randle already? come on dude even you can't label either player after one injury filled season. give them 3 or 4 years before you decide who was right or wrong.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

he got hurt just like Julius Randle did. does that mean you were wrong about Randle already? come on dude even you can't label either player after one injury filled season. give them 3 or 4 years before you decide who was right or wrong.
    I will take the guy who doesn't suck at shooting
  • Options
    mcw had more turnovers than made shots tonight. haha.

hinkie is the best
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

hinkie is the best

Holy shit, I just saw that score.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,919
    JK_Livin said:

The Fixer said:

hinkie is the best

yeah not one player had scored more than 9 points :lol:

When is the draft lottery? isn't that usually during the finals or before that?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

The Fixer said:

hinkie is the best

yeah not one player had scored more than 9 points :lol:

When is the draft lottery? isn't that usually during the finals or before that?
    may the 19th, my good man. may the 19th.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    One week away from 1,6,11!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:
    yeah actually saw this on ESPN first :lol
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,437
    JK_Livin said:

I HOPE you're right and it's not JUST a #6 pick.

• Options
  • Options
    cutz said:

JK_Livin said:

I HOPE you're right and it's not JUST a #6 pick.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
  • Options
    tonight's the tonight image
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley