Options

Creepy/Weird guy at the gym

123457»

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Hi.

I find this thread fascinating and am only posting so I can be updated on new posts.

Advice? Headphones...

Don't mind me...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Hi.

I find this thread fascinating and am only posting so I can be updated on new posts.

Advice? Headphones...

Don't mind me...

Hi Juggler!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298

Hi.

Advice? Headphones...

Don't mind me...

Hi Juggler!
    Hello.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Malroth said:

^^^
    "please yourself looking in the mirror" :giggle:

I never said 'pleasure yourself looking in the mirror'.

That was not an innuendo. I am not the creepy/weird guy on the AET forum.
    Yeah, that's me.
    I hate that. When people confuse me with you.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^

Just a joke in a thread where some good advice is going to be ignored.
    This just made me :lol: in public.

Here's what it is.. if these people didn't truly care about you, they wouldn't respond to you at all. But you keep rejecting it.. dude you have burly Gym bros willing TO FLY TO
    MOTHERFUCKING
    AUSTRALIA.... to kick this guy's ass for you.. i'mma tell you the same thing
    I told JWPearl.. Get right with us. If you are truly this messed up.. then, TELL US.. but don't keep dragging everyone through the emotional pickadilly circle..
    If this not real, and you're truly just hiding behind excuses to escape the challenges of change. Then telling that.. but dude be real with us..
    One fellow Chihuahua to
    Another.
    Should clarify.. that I am not saying anyone should go kick Creepy Weird Gym guy's butt, this is 10club, not fight
    club.. but some serious gestures, and offers of friendship being made.. just saying..
    The first rule of the ten club fight club is you don't talk about the ten club fight club.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

^^^

Here's what it is.. if these people didn't truly care about you, they wouldn't respond to you at all. But you keep rejecting it.. dude you have burly Gym bros willing TO FLY TO
    MOTHERFUCKING
    I told JWPearl.. Get right with us. If you are truly this messed up.. then, TELL US.. but don't keep dragging everyone through the emotional pickadilly circle..
    If this not real, and you're truly just hiding behind excuses to escape the challenges of change. Then telling that.. but dude be real with us..
    One fellow Chihuahua to
    Another.
    Should clarify.. that I am not saying anyone should go kick Creepy Weird Gym guy's butt, this is 10club, not fight
    club.. but some serious gestures, and offers of friendship being made.. just saying..
    The first rule of the ten club fight club is you don't talk about the ten club fight club!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    rgambs said:

^^^

MOTHERFUCKING
    One fellow Chihuahua to
    Another.
    The first rule of the ten club fight club is you don't talk about the ten club fight club!
    Right?? But you said you'd say that... lol
  • Options

rgambs said:

^^^

MOTHERFUCKING
    One fellow Chihuahua to
    Another.
    Right?? But you said you'd say that... lol
    :clap:
  • Options
    All joking aside, you ok OP?
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    edited February 2017
    This thread done.
    Please see the Posting Guidelines:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    Thank you