FBI to reopen investigation of Clinton

Comments

• Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    PJ_Soul said:

People are saying Comey and the FBI are being irresponsible, how about if Clinton turned over everything in the first place, or maybe she should not have used a private server. Nope it is the FBIs fault.

Lol, pretty sure that's already been covered. This is new news we're talking about.
    What I meant is this would not be coming up 11 days out if all was handed over earlier.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    New information coming out quick.... Apparently Assange was going to drop a bombshell, the FBI was well aware of the info and now they're forced to take action.

Let's see what becomes of this.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    The Clinton's always getting in trouble with their Weiners. :lol:
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Well that certainly was pretty vague.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097

The Clinton's always getting in trouble with their Weiners. :lol:

I was wondering how this thread had gone so long without a joke like this! It's almost too easy :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    So Huma received emails to print for HRC

The FBI has already said Huma didn't receive classified emails
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,751
    lukin2006 said:

What you can't make up is you have two shit candidates running for POTUS and the front runner is being investigated by the FBI...that shit you can't make up, leader of the free world, bullshit...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This, so much this, right here.
  • cutz said:

lukin2006 said:

What you can't make up is you have two shit candidates running for POTUS and the front runner is being investigated by the FBI...that shit you can't make up, leader of the free world, bullshit...

Everything about her and this election is so sad it's sickening.
    Not one Hillary supporter on here is coming to her defense.

cutz said:

lukin2006 said:

Everything about her and this election is so sad it's sickening.
    Not one Hillary supporter on here is coming to her defense.
    Doesn't really seem like there is anything that needs to be defended...
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

What the fuck?!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

If there is classified shit on Weiner's phone that would be considered a massive breach.

That would be prison time if anything to do with emails on Weiner's phone from Huma Abeden...case close, she would be done
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • ^^^
    She can't say anything official about this because it is now an investigation "or further work".
    Typical headlines that won't stick to Teflon.
    But you can bet your ass that if there was even a whiff of an email that Trump neglected to provide in one of his many trials this place would be on fire.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870

PJ_Soul said:

People are saying Comey and the FBI are being irresponsible, how about if Clinton turned over everything in the first place, or maybe she should not have used a private server. Nope it is the FBIs fault.

Lol, pretty sure that's already been covered. This is new news we're talking about.
    What I meant is this would not be coming up 11 days out if all was handed over earlier.
    But apparently they were handed over.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

^^^
    She can't say anything official about this because it is now an investigation "or further work".
    But you can bet your ass that if there was even a whiff of an email that Trump neglected to provide in one of his many trials this place would be on fire.

Who is saying that she was asked to turn these emails over? They're not even her emails.
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Apparently.
    Though it is a common tactic by lawyers to drop some dirt on a Friday afternoon knowing full well what happens when the other side is pressed for time to rebut and will most likely not get to respond. Leaving them to deal with a shitstorm for 2days.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Right. The FBI were investigating Weiner for possibly texting minors or something to that extent. In that investigation they confiscated his device(s). While analyzing those device(s) did they find Clinton related classified material that shouldn't be there? That would give truth to the accusation of unlawful sharing of classified intel if that's the case.
  • ^^^

Who is saying that she was asked to turn these emails over? They're not even her emails.
    No one will come out and say it. Every email and those that have knowledge of them involved in the investigation should've known to hand in what they had the first time around.
    Investigators don't stop until every stone is turned.
    If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.........
    There sure are a lot of ducks this election.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    I know this is a lot of guesswork, but I'm thinking that maybe Coney feels that it would be an unmitigated disaster to have a character like Trump in office, and thus has to delay any public comments until after Clinton wins the presidency. And if that's the case, I've got an honest question: will Tim Kaine be a good President if Clinton's impeached? I don't know the first thing on his policies.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Right. The FBI were investigating Weiner for possibly texting minors or something to that extent. In that investigation they confiscated his device(s). While analyzing those device(s) did they find Clinton related classified material that shouldn't be there? That would give truth to the accusation of unlawful sharing of classified intel if that's the case.
    No one has ever said there was classified information. They basically said they need to confirm it is not. In fact the FBI has said in the past that Huma did not receive classified information.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    tonifig8 said:

New information coming out quick.... Apparently Assange was going to drop a bombshell, the FBI was well aware of the info and now they're forced to take action.

Let's see what becomes of this.

LOL....of course
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

^^^

No one will come out and say it. Every email and those that have knowledge of them involved in the investigation should've known to hand in what they had the first time around.
    Investigators don't stop until every stone is turned.
    If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.........
    There sure are a lot of ducks this election.
    No. What you're doing is taking the story and recklessly running with it however you want to justify your angle. I'm looking at the facts as they come out slowly and see that this is in regards to another investigation that POSSIBLY could bring information to the investigation. That's alls.
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nobody has said it was classified though. We don't know anything about them, who they were from, what they were about, why they were on Weiner's device... for all we know it's just email from some person who happens to be connected to Hillary's campaign. We've already seen that these aren't from Clinton though, so I don't see how them being classified material on the wrong device would impact Clinton directly if she didn't send them.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No one has ever said there was classified information. They basically said they need to confirm it is not. In fact the FBI has said in the past that Huma did not receive classified information.
    That's why I wrote it in the form of a question. Comey said Clinton had classified info on her private server. What he didn't say is that she had intent or awareness that she shared that information or left it unsecured. Remember the law on classified info mentions "negligence". The anger on his failure to recommend charges hangs on that because to most people she was clearly negligent. The question again is whether new info came out that displays either intent or irrefutable evidence of negligence.
    edited October 2016
    Eichenwald did bring up a good side point.....what was the FBI doing investigating Weiner in a sexting case?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    pjalive21 said:

Eichenwald did bring up a good side point.....what was the FBI doing investigating Weiner in a sexting case?

maybe cause the girl was 15? how is he not charged with anything in this case yet?
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

maybe cause the girl was 15? how is he not charged with anything in this case yet?
    good point...this guy has some serious issues and needs to be castrated and the only thought i had is that it had to be a minor if they are involved

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

^^^

Who would give a poop about anything with Trump and emails? That would pale in comparison with what we already know about the guy and what he admits to doing.
  • ^^^
    cmon
    The libs are licking their chops waiting for any dirt on Trump.
    As for the latest against Hillary it seems pretty quiet around the press and AMT - almost as though this whole blip didn't happen.
    Next headline up "so and so resigns over this "

^^^
    cmon
    The libs are licking their chops waiting for any dirt on Trump.
    As for the latest against Hillary it seems pretty quiet around the press and AMT - almost as though this whole blip didn't happen.
    Next headline up "so and so resigns over this "

Waiting for dirt on Trump? You mean besides the 11 women who have come forward with the sexual assault accusations? And besides the fraud he committed through his charitable foundation? Besides the fact that he doesn't pay people, is accused of child rape and spousal rape, and was paying his own kids with campaign donations?
  • ^^^
    I said "any"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    And quiet on AMT? This thread got 90 comments in about 3 hours.
This discussion has been closed.