FBI to reopen investigation of Clinton

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Jason P said:

Another FRIDAY afternoon headline release of Clinton shenanigans.

Exactly what i said.

Lemme guess kim k will get "robbed" again this weekend.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

maybe they implicate her...is the only thing i can think of
    Comey needs to provide more details
    Yes, whatever the emails contain, it is very irresponsible for him not to this close to the election.
    Agreed. Good or bad for her. Something that vague is irresponsible.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    Yeah, Friday morning press releases. It's all rigged!
    (Wtf are you talking about? Nothing wrong with a Friday morning press release, as evidenced by the massive amount of attention this story is getting).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

Yes, whatever the emails contain, it is very irresponsible for him not to this close to the election.
    But they have to review them thouroughly before reporting on it. Making a statement after a skim read is irresponsible.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    the device in question ...

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

But they have to review them thouroughly before reporting on it. Making a statement after a skim read is irresponsible.
    I don't disagree but even some of the details that have leaked...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    tonifig8 said:

Can't wait to hear what Bill Maher has to say about this tonight... Oh wait.. they have a day off today... Those liberals that tune in aren't going to get any info today...

no he's on tonight
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Well...if the email are hers and/or related to things she had sent and/or received yet were found on someone else's server then she is seriously screwed.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Maybe someone else has the 33000 emails stored on their device.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

Well...if the email are hers and/or related to things she had sent and/or received yet were found on someone else's server then she is seriously screwed.
    ahhhhh good point never thought of that point of view....she is in someway connected to this but watch it all be a big dud
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
    edited October 2016
    pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:
    if this is true completely mishandled by Comey in how he came out about this making it appear that HRC was directly involved....interesting to say the least
    yeah...see what I mean? Media protects her huh?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Emails were found in the Weiner investigation
    pjalive21 said:

BS44325 said:

ahhhhh good point never thought of that point of view....she is in someway connected to this
    This was the biggest concern of the private server...the thought that it had poor security and was easily hackable. In Comey's testimony it was said that there were was no way to prove or disprove that the server was hacked. If related material is found on someone else's device proving it was hacked then she will have jeopardized national security through her negligence. Game, set and match.
    So it sounds like another non-story that could impact an election. Totally ridiculous.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Bingo. Why were her emails (previously turned in?) found on another device?
    Now they are saying that all they are doing is checking the classification of these emails....

so evidently you have to notify Congress if there is any additional information to a case that is supposedly closed in a letter to them

so...nothing to see here?

evidently a lot of misreporting in the media
    pjalive21 said:

Now they are saying that all they are doing is checking the classification of these emails....

so evidently you have to notify Congress if there is any additional information to a case that is supposedly closed in a letter to them

Seems that way.

I would say the media is the one that did a good job getting to the bottom of this, no?
    BS44325 said:

They are not her emails.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    edited October 2016

pjalive21 said:

Seems that way.

I would say the media is the one that did a good job getting to the bottom of this, no?
    well it appears Newsweek and whoever this guy is associated with has a source that is leaking information...this whole thing will be solved before Comey gets thru his investigation

and a Anthony Weiner connection lol...you cant make this stuff up
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    PJ_Soul said:

(Wtf are you talking about? Nothing wrong with a Friday morning press release, as evidenced by the massive amount of attention this story is getting).

You can't deny the DNC and media has helped Hilary. They have given her interview questions, even debate questions, helped her beat Sanders. Scheduling debates when other events are taking place to lower the audience since she was in the lead. She would have probably won anyway, but they have clearly favored her. That's what he is talking about.
    But in this case I highly doubt the FBI planned to release this information intentionally on a Friday, I don't agree this is party of a scheme to release information hoping everyone forgets about it by Monday.
    edited October 2016
    mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

You can't deny the DNC and media has helped Hilary. They have given her interview questions, even debate questions, helped her beat Sanders. Scheduling debates when other events are taking place to lower the audience since she was in the lead. She would have probably won anyway, but they have clearly favored her. That's what he is talking about.
    But in this case I highly doubt the FBI planned to release this information intentionally on a Friday, I don't agree this is party of a scheme to release information hoping everyone forgets about it by Monday.
    I wasn't denying that. Hillary has her media support and Trump has his. Same old same old. I was just saying that it's really idiotic to be pointing at a Friday morning press release and trying to make it mean something.
    Yeah it looks like the media based their initial reports on Jason Chavetz's tweet....fucking ridiculous

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    What you can't make up is you have two shit candidates running for POTUS and the front runner is being investigated by the FBI...that shit you can't make up, leader of the free world, bullshit...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

BS44325 said:

They are not her emails.
    What does "None of them were withheld by Clinton" mean? That could mean they are emails previously turned over by her that now have appeared elsewhere.
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

They are not her emails.
    What does "None of them were withheld by Clinton" mean? That could mean they are emails previously turned over by her that now have appeared elsewhere.
    But they aren't even her emails apparently, so what difference would it make? Plus, the emails are everywhere.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    People are saying Comey and the FBI are being irresponsible, how about if Clinton turned over everything in the first place, or maybe she should not have used a private server. Nope it is the FBIs fault.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II

People are saying Comey and the FBI are being irresponsible, how about if Clinton turned over everything in the first place, or maybe she should not have used a private server. Nope it is the FBIs fault.

Lol, pretty sure that's already been covered. This is new news we're talking about.
    What the fuck?!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

If there is classified shit on Weiner's phone that would be considered a massive breach.
This discussion has been closed.