FBI to reopen investigation of Clinton

Comments

• So far this new story seems like it'll do more damage for Comey than Clinton.
    And while this can only help Trump, you gotta feel he is sad about not getting any headlines at the moment.
    I reckon he'll punt a puppy by this evening if he ain't getting his needed attention!
  • http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/clinton-tries-to-quell-resurgent-email-issue-late-in-presidential-race-1.3137418
    After weeks of declaring the race "rigged" in favour of his opponent, he declared Friday he has "great respect" for the FBI and the Justice Department, now that they are "willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made" in concluding the investigation earlier.
    As Clinton wrapped up her short comments to reporters Friday, she was asked whether she thought the new investigation would sink her campaign.
    She walked away, responding only with a hearty laugh.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/clinton-tries-to-quell-resurgent-email-issue-late-in-presidential-race-1.3137418
    After weeks of declaring the race "rigged" in favour of his opponent, he declared Friday he has "great respect" for the FBI and the Justice Department, now that they are "willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made" in concluding the investigation earlier.
    As Clinton wrapped up her short comments to reporters Friday, she was asked whether she thought the new investigation would sink her campaign.

She knows it's already rigged, has been for a long time. All of this is nothing but a joke to her. Will see if she has the last laugh. :lol:
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/clinton-tries-to-quell-resurgent-email-issue-late-in-presidential-race-1.3137418

Was this an official press conference? Or was it just a few comments she made to the media? Any real questions asked and answered?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Free said:

She knows it's already rigged, has been for a long time. All of this is nothing but a joke to her. Will see if she has the last laugh. :lol:
    Except that it isn't rigged. What type of response would you expect her to give? If she says "yes" it hurts her get out the vote efforts and if she says "no", assholes who don't understand how elections work will say it's rigged.
  • tonifig8 said:

Was this an official press conference? Or was it just a few comments she made to the media? Any real questions asked and answered?
    Days away from the election - Is not everything official for the record now? Especially rallies?
  • Free said:

Except that it isn't rigged. What type of response would you expect her to give? If she says "yes" it hurts her get out the vote efforts and if she says "no", assholes who don't understand how elections work will say it's rigged.
    Tell us how elections work then please.
    I always thought that on election day you put an x on a piece of paper who you want to win and the person who has the most votes win.
    Is it different down there?
    edited October 2016

Free said:

Free said:

oh, the drama. Sigh. The media has already started announcing her the winner. But it isn't rigged, of course not. :weary:
    Post edited by Free on
    I've yet to see any news organization proclaim her the winner. They say she's ahead, but she is.
    My mistake. You clearly have an amazing grasp on how elections work.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    My name is Danger. Carlos Danger.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    Still voting for Clinton !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

You still have the write-in option!

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    Jason P said:

You still have the write-in option!

Nah it I'll be easy just go into booth and pull the lever for HC !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason P said:

My name is Danger. Carlos Danger.

Donald Trump once predicted that Anthony Weiner would 'tell the world' about Hillary Clinton's emails - a statement that has found renewed accuracy in light of the FBI's latest probe.
    The GOP nominee tweeted in August last year: 'It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary's private illegal emails. Huma's PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885056/Donald-Trump-predicted-Anthony-Weiner-tell-world-Hillary-Clinton-s-emails.html

I've yet to see any news organization proclaim her the winner. They say she's ahead, but she is.

Kind of like AP didn't announce her the dem candidate the night before five states voted in the primaries?

And this :

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-bookies-call-the-election-clinton-1476821912-htmlstory.html
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

oh, the drama. Sigh. The media has already started announcing her the winner. But it isn't rigged, of course not. :weary:
    If more people vote for Trump, will she still win?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Free said:

Kind of like AP didn't announce her the dem candidate the night before five states voted in the primaries?

And this :

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-bookies-call-the-election-clinton-1476821912-htmlstory.html
    Wasn't there a lot of confusion around then as to how the delegates had lined up? I can see how they could make a pre-mature call mistake like that. It's a big mistake to make, but I could see how it happens. But, not to sound like a broken record, Bernie lost.
    edited October 2016
    You're acting like a rigged election hasn't happened before. Like 2000 never happened.
    Post edited by Free on
    I'm saying that on the state level, elections aren't rigged. You have thousands of both democrats and republican elected officials whose very job and paycheck only continue if they run a fair election. If they don't, they'll be voted out. What the Supreme Court did in 2000 though? The fix was in there.

I'm saying that on the state level, elections aren't rigged. You have thousands of both democrats and republican elected officials whose very job and paycheck only continue if they run a fair election. If they don't, they'll be voted out. What the Supreme Court did in 2000 though? The fix was in there.

:lol:
    Someone doesn't know that with the use of superdelegates does. They buy the election.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Someone doesn't know that with the use of superdelegates does. They buy the election.
    You are blinded by your bias.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Free said:

Bernie lost, bro. It's okay. I voted for him too. But he lost. But he had it lost before it even came to superdelegates. Don't like the rules? Do something to change them.
    rgambs said:

Free said:

You are blinded by facts.
    You guys can't change the fact that superdelegates bought the election. Hillary knew that, and bought them early. All you're doing is denying reality.
    No. They didn't. They helped her secure the nomination but that has nothing to do with this election.
    Superdelegates are part of the DNC process. Bernie could have won them over as well, but he didn't because he lost.
    What are you smoking? That is a delusion what you're saying, it couldn't be further from the truth. But I'm all for freedom, so you can think whatever you want, you live in a fantasy world.

http://billmoyers.com/story/secret-history-superdelegates/
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

You are blinded by facts.
    haha.

yeah, don't let facts blind you.

el oh el
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    PJ_Soul said:

Oh come on. What about the family values conservatives preach about? Keeping the family together and whatnot.

I am not aware of any church that preaches for women to stay with their husband when the husband cheats, and especially when sexting 15 year olds.
    You haven't heard of the Catholic church? It's fairly big, been around a while. And still doesn't agree with divorce.
    Hillary is a supporter of husbands/employers having sex with interns in the home when their kids are home. Stop the distractions about churches and family values and suck it up that this is your candidate. You can't talk your way out of facts.
    I am pretty sure she did not support that, lol. And throwing in the part about "kids in the home" is pretty bullshitty.
    It is the truth and I am sure long before that they came to an understanding what their marriage was. And Chelsea was in the house. Talk about deplorable behavior, Hillary.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870

PJ_Soul said:

Oh come on. What about the family values conservatives preach about? Keeping the family together and whatnot.

I am not aware of any church that preaches for women to stay with their husband when the husband cheats, and especially when sexting 15 year olds.
    You haven't heard of the Catholic church? It's fairly big, been around a while. And still doesn't agree with divorce.
    Hillary is a supporter of husbands/employers having sex with interns in the home when their kids are home. Stop the distractions about churches and family values and suck it up that this is your candidate. You can't talk your way out of facts.
    I am pretty sure she did not support that, lol. And throwing in the part about "kids in the home" is pretty bullshitty.
    It is the truth and I am sure long before that they came to an understanding what their marriage was. And Chelsea was in the house. Talk about deplorable behavior, Hillary.
    It's the White House though. His offices there are really not considered to be where the kid is. You don't generally tend to discuss warn tactics when the kids are home either... it doesn't count in this scenario, lol. It's irrelevant.
    And I am sure they had some measure of understanding about their relationship in their marriage but I think it's silly to suggest that Hillary was just fine with Bill doing what he did in the Oval Office. Come on man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.