PJ_Soul said:

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Somebody on here was looking for evidence that Trump protestors were being paid.
    This article claims that some New York protestors were paid $16.00 an hour through a craigslist ad...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz43ZMFWpQT

The entire premise of the article and the conclusions hinge on this one statement: Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

What are the names of these people? Do we have sworn affidavits, a name and address, a video of them talking about? How about evidence of the ad in Craigslist? The conclusion is then jumped to that they were paid for Clinton supporters, using that Reichstag analogy twice. Don't you think this is a littttle thinly sourced?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/#ixzz43l9lldMg
    I don't know...when someone posted a Trump rally picture earlier in the thread of a mystery person covering their face and holding a racist sign I was told that we should all just assume it's legit.
    Who told you that? Pretty sure no one did. I believe what you were told is that it was dumb to just assume that it's not legit.
    I didn't assume it was or wasn't legit...I said that it could be either as there is no evidence to prove who the person actually is. What is "dumb" is to take every photo you find on the internet to be the absolute truth. I would assume you would agree with that or maybe I'm still being dumb?
    I do agree with that, but I also believe that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I.e. if there are a bunch of openly racist people at all the Trump rallies, and if members of the KKK and other white supremacists support him, and everyone thinks the guy is racist, I don't see much logic in looking at one photo of a racist who happened to cover their face and suggest that it very well could be a plant. Technically it could be, sure, but even if it were... so what?? Exclude that photo and look at the 100 photos where they aren't covering their faces. In the end we come to the same conclusion.
    Then by your reasoning The Bern and The Hildabeast are both Racists with their constant support and photo oops w/ the openly Racist Black Lives Matter element. I know it's been established on here that Blacks can't be racist, but The people who live and work in the real world know what's what, but can't talk about it cause that'd B racist n all....
    Please do not involve me in your bullshit Muskydan. If you want to say crap like that, do not try and make it look like I have any connection to it. Plus, it is utterly illogical. You didn't even manage to connect what i said to what you are trying to say. By my reasoning... what? After that you lost the thread. I wasn't even talking about the candidates. I was talking about the fucking supporters.
    Well isn't that very convenient for you.....

Anyhow, how about we make a little wager? I assume you live in Vancouver and are a big Canucks fan like all are in that fantastic town.... If that's the case you know who your Canucks are playing tomr night at Home. How about we bet that the losing team has to stay off the train for a month?

In all reality it might be good for the both of us.... Whada u say???
    The Canucks suck now, and I don't give a shit what you do.
    Oh Your no Fun......lighten up ahe
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Somebody on here was looking for evidence that Trump protestors were being paid.
    This article claims that some New York protestors were paid $16.00 an hour through a craigslist ad...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz43ZMFWpQT

The entire premise of the article and the conclusions hinge on this one statement: Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

What are the names of these people? Do we have sworn affidavits, a name and address, a video of them talking about? How about evidence of the ad in Craigslist? The conclusion is then jumped to that they were paid for Clinton supporters, using that Reichstag analogy twice. Don't you think this is a littttle thinly sourced?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/#ixzz43l9lldMg
    I don't know...when someone posted a Trump rally picture earlier in the thread of a mystery person covering their face and holding a racist sign I was told that we should all just assume it's legit.
    Who told you that? Pretty sure no one did. I believe what you were told is that it was dumb to just assume that it's not legit.
    I didn't assume it was or wasn't legit...I said that it could be either as there is no evidence to prove who the person actually is. What is "dumb" is to take every photo you find on the internet to be the absolute truth. I would assume you would agree with that or maybe I'm still being dumb?
    I do agree with that, but I also believe that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I.e. if there are a bunch of openly racist people at all the Trump rallies, and if members of the KKK and other white supremacists support him, and everyone thinks the guy is racist, I don't see much logic in looking at one photo of a racist who happened to cover their face and suggest that it very well could be a plant. Technically it could be, sure, but even if it were... so what?? Exclude that photo and look at the 100 photos where they aren't covering their faces. In the end we come to the same conclusion.
    Good. So we agree on excluding the photo. Thank you.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:
    Fraud. Clinton Claims Victory but Arizona's Voting Fiasco Dubbed "National Disgrace" Shuttered polling places, endless lines, and widespread disenfranchisement—particularly for minority communities http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/03/23/clinton-claims-victory-arizonas-voting-fiasco-dubbed-national-disgrace
    ... "The Arizona Democratic Party is also investigating reports that numerous Democratic voters were mistakenly identified as "independent" in the voter database, which would exclude them from the closed primary. Many of the misidentified voters were given provisional ballots, which may not have even been counted. As the Phoenix New Times reports, "the day was so hectic, that as it became clear Clinton won, Sanders supporter Sheila Ryan said she just couldn’t believe it: 'What about all the provisional ballots? What about all the ballots from [people still in line]? Are those getting counted?'
    That's weird. Why would the AZ Dem Party investigate such a thing since it's clear that they would have orchestrated the fiasco, along with the pollsters, the Clinton campaign and AZ Executive Branch? Which conspiracy theory are we running with this evening?
    more Bernie "conspiracy theory"s
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    JC29856 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Fraud. Clinton Claims Victory but Arizona's Voting Fiasco Dubbed "National Disgrace" Shuttered polling places, endless lines, and widespread disenfranchisement—particularly for minority communities http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/03/23/clinton-claims-victory-arizonas-voting-fiasco-dubbed-national-disgrace
    ... "The Arizona Democratic Party is also investigating reports that numerous Democratic voters were mistakenly identified as "independent" in the voter database, which would exclude them from the closed primary. Many of the misidentified voters were given provisional ballots, which may not have even been counted. As the Phoenix New Times reports, "the day was so hectic, that as it became clear Clinton won, Sanders supporter Sheila Ryan said she just couldn’t believe it: 'What about all the provisional ballots? What about all the ballots from [people still in line]? Are those getting counted?'
    That's weird. Why would the AZ Dem Party investigate such a thing since it's clear that they would have orchestrated the fiasco, along with the pollsters, the Clinton campaign and AZ Executive Branch? Which conspiracy theory are we running with this evening?
    more Bernie "conspiracy theory"s
    'More'? You're the one that quoted a post from March 2016 (the last time this thread was touched until you woke it up).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1