Trump

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

forget trump and look at your party with open eyes.....man you guys are just following blind.

Godfather.

You should talk. SMH.
    live and learn, if she wins you'll find out what you probably knew all along, enjoy.

Godfather

I wish we had another QUALIFIED candidate this election really worries me, both candidates are wrong...but unfortunately it's a pick your poison situation but I still believe Hillary is the very worst, if she hadn't forced (fucked him to death) out Bernie at least we would have had a harmless old hippie to deal with..,..Hillary knew he was harmless and that's what made him such an easy target.

Godfather.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,244

PJ_Soul said:

forget trump and look at your party with open eyes.....man you guys are just following blind.

Godfather.

You should talk. SMH.
    live and learn, if she wins you'll find out what you probably knew all along, enjoy.

Godfather

That's what you said about Obama....he destroyed your candidate both times. Twice. How embarrassing.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,830
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

You should talk. SMH.

Godfather

I don't need to find out what I knew all along, lol.
    There won't be any surprises with Hillary. I don't think that people have blinders on when it comes to her at all. Unlike you, apparently, they just understand that Trump is a complete disaster and 100% unfit to be POTUS, and is very clearly mentally unstable. What does he have to do for you to acknowledge that? Are you one of the millions of people who would support him even if he went out and shot someone on 5th Avenue?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

You should talk. SMH.

Godfather

That's what you said about Obama....he destroyed your candidate both times. Twice. How embarrassing.
    </blockquot

I have to admit, you post with a lot of confidence and even guess at things that may or may not be true but really
    at the end of the day you know very little about what's going on...but charge on internet warrior ! LOL !

Godfather.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,244

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

You should talk. SMH.

Godfather

Here's what I do know...

1. Obama was predicted to beat McCain at this point during that election. He did.
    2. Obama was predicted to beat Romney at this point during that election. He did.
    3. Clinton is predicted to beat Trump at this point. We'll see.

Faux News puts blinders on you people. You always think your person has a chance. I'm reminded of how early the election was called for Obama in 2012 and the freakout at Faux when the other networks called it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TwuR0jCavk
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,877

I have to admit, you post with a lot of confidence and even guess at things that may or may not be true but really
    at the end of the day you know very little about what's going on...but charge on internet warrior ! LOL !

Godfather.

As opposed to.....you are doing what exactly?

Jearlpam0925.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,218

Godfather.

Yeah I mean those jobs numbers today were terrible
    Job numbers are fake. Unemployment number....fake
    I hear the number is really.....I mean people are saying the number is as high as 30% or 40% or 50% unemployment! People are saying!!!
    www.myspace.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,410
    not many people here, GF, are HRC supporters (except maybe Kat) as far as I can tell. They are trump detractors. He is a dangerous person for your country and for the stability of the world, politically, economically, add in any "-ally" and it probably applies. HRC is a politician. does she lie? most probably. I don't know you can get to the highest office in the world without lying here and there, possibly constantly.

is he a successful business man? yes, no matter how much help he had in the beginning, you don't get and stay rich through luck. but he is so woefully ignorant on global issues and how to deal with them it's flabbergasting. not to mention domestic issues. he really honestly believes when he will be at the negotiating table, he won't be at the table, he will be at the desk facing the table, running the show. the rest of the world is laughing at America right now. I'm not saying that to be mean, it really is true. Not many outside of the US can understand the support for this buffoon. it really doesn't seem real to most of us.

but trump is a dangerous, divisive, bigotted nutjob. he caters to the lowest in us all; our fear, our negativity, our stereotyping, our racism. some are buying it, most are not. it's really all in how it's being reported. he doesn't have near the support that many think he has. am I surprised he got this far? SHOCKED AS FUCK. But he won't win. you can't win in this day and age on his ideologies. there has been too much progress and that shows what the american people really want. they will come out in droves and he will be demolished.

calling everyone who is a democrat/liberal a sheep or "wearing blinders" is, quite simply, a lazy argument. everyone knows what they are getting with HRC. fortunately, we all also know what we'd get with Trump.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

not many people here, GF, are HRC supporters (except maybe Kat) as far as I can tell. They are trump detractors. He is a dangerous person for your country and for the stability of the world, politically, economically, add in any "-ally" and it probably applies. HRC is a politician. does she lie? most probably. I don't know you can get to the highest office in the world without lying here and there, possibly constantly.

is he a successful business man? yes, no matter how much help he had in the beginning, you don't get and stay rich through luck. but he is so woefully ignorant on global issues and how to deal with them it's flabbergasting. not to mention domestic issues. he really honestly believes when he will be at the negotiating table, he won't be at the table, he will be at the desk facing the table, running the show. the rest of the world is laughing at America right now. I'm not saying that to be mean, it really is true. Not many outside of the US can understand the support for this buffoon. it really doesn't seem real to most of us.

but trump is a dangerous, divisive, bigotted nutjob. he caters to the lowest in us all; our fear, our negativity, our stereotyping, our racism. some are buying it, most are not. it's really all in how it's being reported. he doesn't have near the support that many think he has. am I surprised he got this far? SHOCKED AS FUCK. But he won't win. you can't win in this day and age on his ideologies. there has been too much progress and that shows what the american people really want. they will come out in droves and he will be demolished.

calling everyone who is a democrat/liberal a sheep or "wearing blinders" is, quite simply, a lazy argument. everyone knows what they are getting with HRC. fortunately, we all also know what we'd get with Trump.

I could not have said that better. Well done.
    www.myspace.com
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Well said, Hugh. Thank you.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,830

Godfather.

I hear the number is really.....I mean people are saying the number is as high as 30% or 40% or 50% unemployment! People are saying!!!
    :lol: Yeah, I saw that video Montage with Trump saying it is 5%, 6%, 10%, 12%, 14%, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 28, 29, 30, 32, 35, 40, 45%...... :lol: So ridiculous, the fact that it's real is hard to accept!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 37,363
    ummm what?

"If you don't like me, that's okay, vote for Pence, because it's the same thing," he said.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

I certainly see your point, the world so much more stable in 2016...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

:lol: Yeah, I saw that video Montage with Trump saying it is 5%, 6%, 10%, 12%, 14%, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 28, 29, 30, 32, 35, 40, 45%...... :lol: So ridiculous, the fact that it's real is hard to accept!
    I hate how he always stuff like that. "People are saying..."I'm hearing from a lot of people"

It's like Trump is the annoying neighbor down the street always spreading gossip.
    www.myspace.com
  • not many people here, GF, are HRC supporters (except maybe Kat) as far as I can tell. They are trump detractors. He is a dangerous person for your country and for the stability of the world, politically, economically, add in any "-ally" and it probably applies. HRC is a politician. does she lie? most probably. I don't know you can get to the highest office in the world without lying here and there, possibly constantly.

I could not have said that better. Well done.
    I don't think these statements are entirely accurate;
    Trump caters to the lowest in us all.
    The rest of the world is laughing at America right now.
    He wont win

I do think these statements are entirely accurate;
    democrat/liberal sheep
    you are SHOCKED AS FUCK (join the rest of the libs in thinking this) he got this far
    he is a successful business man

The rest of the world has been laughing at the us for long time ... that's what happen when you pretend you are allies with countries and then turn on them ... be careful who you step up on the way up.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    lukin2006 said:

The rest of the world has been laughing at the us for long time ... that's what happen when you pretend you are allies with countries and then turn on them ... be careful who you step up on the way up.

https://youtu.be/8s3UogfAGg0
    I'm worried, Trump want's to nuke the countries giving us problems Hillary wants to side with who ever fills her accounts, either way I see problems the American people don't need.

Godfather.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,165

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

I hate how he always stuff like that. "People are saying..."I'm hearing from a lot of people"

It's like Trump is the annoying neighbor down the street always spreading gossip.
    Taken from the post by GB....
    But someone engaging in B.S., Frankfurt says, “is neither on the side of the true nor on the side of the false. His eye is not on the facts at all . . . except insofar as they may be pertinent to his interest in getting away with what he says.” Frankfurt writes that the B.S.-er’s “focus is panoramic rather than particular” and that he has “more spacious opportunities for improvisation, color, and imaginative play. This is less a matter of craft than of art. Hence the familiar notion of the ‘bullshit artist.’ ”

That's the beginning creation of Trump's BS.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,165
    edited August 2016
    What is wrong with this guy? He's STILL trying to spread his world of FEAR.

"https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/05/maine-sees-somalian-community-starkly-different-than-what-donald-trump-portrayed/qOh4IjKY3VYYcxNG7zkcBM/story.html"

Donald Trump suggested they also have brought crime and fostered terrorists. That incendiary charge was denounced Friday not only by a chorus of Somali leaders but by Senator Susan Collins, a Maine Republican.

Mr. Trump’s statements disparaging immigrants who have come to this country legally are particularly unhelpful,” Collins said in yet another rebuke from a prominent Republican of the party’s presidential nominee. “Maine has benefited from people from Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and, increasingly, Africa — including our friends from Somalia.”
    Trump’s comments, delivered Thursday at a Portland rally, led to bewilderment and anger among the state’s Somalis.

More on the story from Portland...
    "http://www.pressherald.com/2016/08/05/our-view-trumps-somali-slurs-
an-insult-to-portland/"

Buried in his rambling hour-long address at the Merrill Auditorium, Trump took the time to smear refugees from Somalia, suggesting that they pose a threat to the rest of the community.

“We’ve just seen many, many crimes, getting worse all the time. And as Maine knows – a major destination for Somali refugees,” he said. “They’re coming from among the most dangerous territories or countries anywhere in the world.”
    Trump claimed “We have no idea of who they are … this could be the great Trojan horse of all time!”

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,464
    A friend suggested that perhaps Trump is actually quite brilliant and his whole act is a charade and that he knows he won't win and he is doing all this to bring down the GOP. I responded that anything is possible and that most of us don't really have a clue as to what is going on behind the smoke and mirrors.

Is that cynicism talking or simple observation. I don't really know.

What a crazy world.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 37,363
    brianlux said:

A friend suggested that perhaps Trump is actually quite brilliant and his whole act is a charade and that he knows he won't win and he is doing all this to bring down the GOP. I responded that anything is possible and that most of us don't really have a clue as to what is going on behind the smoke and mirrors.

Is that cynicism talking or simple observation. I don't really know.

What a crazy world.

even for an outlier , nothing about this campaign is credible.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

as usual, the voice reason, but my concern is with all the shenanigans Hillary has pulled of and gotten away with and the people here refuse to see it, I'll admit I have a bad dislike for Clinton because of the things she's been involved in and ability to avoid legal prosecution.
    my reason to support Trump is because all these low budget accusations true or not don't even come close to the history of Hillary Clinton
    so if she was a republican this place would go mad with accusations of murder and political abuse...shit she'd make Bush look like a quire boy. by the way have read another foe of Hillary's has died.

Godfather.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,464

as usual, the voice reason, but my concern is with all the shenanigans Hillary has pulled of and gotten away with and the people here refuse to see it, I'll admit I have a bad dislike for Clinton because of the things she's been involved in and ability to avoid legal prosecution.
    my reason to support Trump is because all these low budget accusations true or not don't even come close to the history of Hillary Clinton
    so if she was a republican this place would go mad with accusations of murder and political abuse...shit she'd make Bush look like a quire boy. by the way have read another foe of Hillary's has died.

Godfather.

Go with Stein, GF!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    edited August 2016

Godfather.

You're right in my case, GF. If Hillary was a Republican candidate, I'd give her non-stop hell. However, this is bizarro world. Maybe in a parallel universe I'm fighting the good fight, and getting the added luxury of making fun of how school-marmish she has seemed in recent videos.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    brianlux said:

Godfather.

Go with Stein, GF!
    Hell I don't mind if he goes for Johnson. I'm green and I don't mind either one.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Godfather.

You're right in my case, GF. If Hillary was a Republican candidate, I'd give her non-stop hell. However, this is bizarro world. Maybe in a parallel universe I'm fighting the good fight, and getting the added luxury of making fun of how school-marmish she has seemed in recent videos.
    Love this!

Godfather.

You also have the right not to vote ... and their all crooks ...

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Godfather.

What concern do you really have? What do you think HRC is going to do as president that will ruin this country? Why do you think that whatever HRC has gotten away with is any worse than Reagan or GW and Cheney got away with?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
This discussion has been closed.