Trump

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,167

hedonist said:

When I was a kid, we'd have dinner from KFC on occasion (as we did with McDonald's, when you could get a cheeseburger for a dime).

Haven't eaten food from there for ages, but man, the nostalgia associated with that time? Priceless.

Yup.

On the way out to the cabin as a kid, my family would stop at the KFC on occasion and get the bucket of chicken, fries and gravy, and coke slaw.

Loved it.

Don't eat there anymore. Haven't for a long time.
    We did the same when I was a teen once a month....it was a big deal then and it tasted so good. The last time I had KFC maybe 8 years ago it tasted totally different like as if something a flavor was missing. I haven't had any since their big fries are very good though. I read the other day Chic Fil Lette had more sales than KFC with far less restaurants.....so KFC is on its way out as far as I can see.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,167
    Trump and Putin to me are tight buddies....

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    g under p said:

Trump and Putin to me are tight buddies....

Peace

LOL! Thanks g under p, my nightmares needed some special guest stars. :)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,328
    So Melania may have come here on a temporary visa but worked as a model...which would make her....an illegal immigrant?

Hmm
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,912

So Melania may have come here on a temporary visa but worked as a model...which would make her....an illegal immigrant?

Hmm

A "Model"

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    edited August 2016

Hmm

yeah Trump has been asking for this one...this should be good

Edit: Trump being a birther and just yesterday his old campaign head (Corey Lewandowski (sp)) was yammering about "where is Obama's Harvard transcripts?"
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    I'm not into conspiracy bullshit but I have to wonder if this was a slip of the lip...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-endorses-paul-ryan-mistake-226657?cmpid=sf
    "Look. I support the speaker and I know after next week, I'm supporting him as a candidate for president, too," Manafort said on "CBS This Morning," before quickly correcting himself amid laughter during a discussion about the Republican nominee's refusal to outright endorse the House speaker in his primary against Paul Nehlen on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-endorses-paul-ryan-mistake-226657#ixzz4GN5GNia1
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/290361-walker-ryan-and-johnson-to-skip-trump-campaign-event

This is just unreal. 90 days to the election and three top republicans in Wisconsin are skipping the GOP nominee's campaign stop.

Wisconsin is considered a "toss up" right now with polling showing Clinton up 6% over Drumpf. He needs those guys supporting him.

What a fucking disaster.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I would think pretty much everyone here would be happy for all the controversy surrounding Trump ... With all this controversy Clinton should win every state right? Then she'd bring prosperity to all the land, I would have thought all people would be prosperous by now after the last 8 years and 16 years at war...hmmm, maybe after the next 4 years, these things take time, patience I say.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    We dont have more time.

SCOTUS

woot
    Try giving BLM a look
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    Friday13 said:

We dont have more time.

SCOTUS

woot

We don't why what's gonna happen is there something happening we should know about besides the fact that your boy is a total lunatic , pathological liar, bigoted, personality Disorder syndrome , etc etc etc ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Besides throwing the Constitution under the bus?
    Crooked Hillary Devil would appoint too far left.

2nd Ammendment Woot
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    Friday13 said:

Besides throwing the Constitution under the bus?
    Crooked Hillary Devil would appoint too far left.

2nd Ammendment Woot

No wall no wall !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    edited August 2016

hedonist said:

When I was a kid, we'd have dinner from KFC on occasion (as we did with McDonald's, when you could get a cheeseburger for a dime).

Haven't eaten food from there for ages, but man, the nostalgia associated with that time? Priceless.

Yup.

On the way out to the cabin as a kid, my family would stop at the KFC on occasion and get the bucket of chicken, fries and gravy, and coke slaw.

Loved it.

Don't eat there anymore. Haven't for a long time.
    KFC used to have actual family restaurants in the 80s. Not fast food. With actual servers and booths and carpet and real dishes and whatnot. We used to go there all the time because it was close, cheap, and meant for families with little kids. They had these kiddie dinner boxes that were shaped like old jallopies with a chicken driving. Your meal was inside it, lol. The KFC version of White Spot's Pirate Pack (I think only Western Canadians will know what that is!).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    dignin said:
    Very. It's actually shocking to me. How did it come to this? .... looks like the first stage of an Idiocracy to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

This creates fear...it's not something that is being manufactured.

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy adviser multiple times in an hour-long briefing why the U.S. can’t use its nuclear weapons, MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough said Wednesday morning.

Scarborough revealed the story while he was interviewing former CIA Director Michael Hayden on "Morning Joe" about Trump's campaign.

“Several months ago, a foreign policy expert went to advise Donald Trump,” Scarborough said. “And three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons — three times he asked. At one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’ ”

“That’s one of the reasons why he doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him,” Scarborough added.

Of all of the crazy Trump bullshit, this nuke issue is the one that will keep me up at night. Even if one could overlook Russia, SCOTUS, the wall and immigration policy, denegration of POWs, misogyny, and racism, I can't get past this guy being the one to make the call about the use of nuclear weapons. Here's an interesting article with a series of tweets from Jeb Bush's national security advisor:
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/you-have-read-amazing-tweetstorm-jeb-bushs-national-security-adviser-about-trump

Terrifying.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Hillary Clinton comes up $2.2 trillion short in paying for her policy agenda, despite hiking taxes by $1.3 trillion, according to a new analysis of the Democratic nominee’s campaign platform.

The American Action Forum, a center-right policy institute, released a report Thursday finding Clinton’s domestic agenda would “have a dramatic effect on the federal budget.”

Gordon Gray, American Action Forum’s director of fiscal policy, based the report on estimates of policy proposals from the Clinton campaign itself, as well as independent analyses from the Tax Policy Center and the Center for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Gray found Clinton’s policies for expanding government’s role in family leave and student loans would contribute significantly to the deficit, and in turn a growing national debt that stands at $19.358 trillion.

In fact, the amount of debt held by the public alone would reach $25.825 trillion in 2026 under Clinton’s plan. The amount of debt held by the public today is $13.968 trillion.

Click for more at The Washington Free Beacon.

what a surprise !

Godfather.
    $19.358 trillion.
    woof
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    There are so many terrible and troubling things about HRC and none of it matters because HER OPPONENT IS DONALD TRUMP.

There's no anti-Hillary argument one can make that overcomes that.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do

There are so many terrible and troubling things about HRC and none of it matters because HER OPPONENT IS DONALD TRUMP.

I agree.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    BAHHHHH BAHHHHHH.......LOL !
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,328

Sane verses insane. Simple as that.

I never imagined I would want HRC to be president. Still don't think I will vote for her but Trump scares the living poop out of me.
    www.myspace.com

Hillary Clinton comes up $2.2 trillion short in paying for her policy agenda, despite hiking taxes by $1.3 trillion, according to a new analysis of the Democratic nominee’s campaign platform.

The American Action Forum, a center-right policy institute, released a report Thursday finding Clinton’s domestic agenda would “have a dramatic effect on the federal budget.”

Gordon Gray, American Action Forum’s director of fiscal policy, based the report on estimates of policy proposals from the Clinton campaign itself, as well as independent analyses from the Tax Policy Center and the Center for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Gray found Clinton’s policies for expanding government’s role in family leave and student loans would contribute significantly to the deficit, and in turn a growing national debt that stands at $19.358 trillion.

In fact, the amount of debt held by the public alone would reach $25.825 trillion in 2026 under Clinton’s plan. The amount of debt held by the public today is $13.968 trillion.

Click for more at The Washington Free Beacon.

what a surprise !

Godfather.

Now give us the summary of Trump's plan. It's much worse than this.

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,912

I never imagined I would want HRC to be president. Still don't think I will vote for her but Trump scares the living poop out of me.
    Sorry, man, if you didn't live in a swing state (though, you could argue PA isn't a swing state) I wouldn't give you shit for that vote. But I gotta give you shit for that vote.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290430-pence-declines-to-endorse-mccain-ayotte

I guess Trump wouldn't give him a pass on McCain and Ayotte. Pence is a fucking douchebag.

This discussion has been closed.