Options

2015 Ten Club Analog Shirt (& Limited Edition Items?)

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Because it IS lame. I would only wear that shirt if I wanted to get laughed at and punched in the dick.

That sentence makes me laugh no matter how many times I've read it.

Punched in the dick. Heh heh heh.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    paulonious wrote: »
    what we have to remember is the people posting her complaining about the item is but a minor fraction of the actual membership fanbase. so while there seems to be a lot of discontent written here, there might be a shitload more that actually like the item, which is why they don't change it. maybe they would change it if the ratio of the amount of criticism to the number of analog members was a little more proportionate for a requirement of change.
    Don't you think that the people who post here are a reasonably accurate reflection of the entire membership though? Wouldn't the number of people who like it and don't like it be the same per capita here as it would be in the entire analog membership? Or do you think that those who use the forums are unrepresentative of the analog members, and if you do think so, why?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I think those who use forums are more likely to complain. myself included, truth be told.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I need some fucking chips. that's what.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Is it really important to people that others recognize they are pj fans?

seems a lot of folk want the shirt to say Pearl jam to stand out......not judging, merely wondering.....I mean I guess that is one of the reasons of wearing clothing with a bands name after all?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited January 2015
    pdalowsky wrote: »

seems a lot of folk want the shirt to say Pearl jam to stand out......not judging, merely wondering.....I mean I guess that is one of the reasons of wearing clothing with a bands name after all?
    I wouldn't say it's IMPORTANT...
    but it is a nice method of recognizing & meeting other fans when we're out in public.
    Just last night, I went to see Star Anna play a small club here in Columbus.
    I was wearing the event shirt from the Lincoln show this year.
    I met a new friend because he recognized the shirt and came over to talk to us about the show, the recent tour and seeing Star Anna at PJ20!!
    I was in a restaurant for lunch last week and a guy walked in wearing one of the PJ Beanie/Toque's, and we ended up talking for a few minutes about the Moline show.
    I don't know if these guys were 10 Club members,
    so I'm not too sure that we would've been able to recognize each other as fans...
    if we were wearing the "I'm Analog" gear.

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave wrote: »

but it is a nice method of recognizing & meeting other fans when we're out in public.
    I met a new friend because he recognized the shirt and came over to talk to us about the show, the recent tour and seeing Star Anna at PJ20!!
    I was in a restaurant for lunch last week and a guy walked in wearing one of the PJ Beanie/Toque's, and we ended up talking for a few minutes about the Moline show.
    so I'm not too sure that we would've been able to recognize each other as fans...

good points and interesting

here in the UK, no one has a clue who PJ are LOL. It amazes me when tours go on sale and shows sell out in an instant, I always wonder where the hell the tens of thousands of fans live as I rarely encounter one. Probably doesn't help that our major media only recognises Ten as an album and that they were Nirvanas understudies........insert angry face
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

[/quote]

here in the UK, no one has a clue who PJ are LOL. It amazes me when tours go on sale and shows sell out in an instant, I always wonder where the hell the tens of thousands of fans live as I rarely encounter one. Probably doesn't help that our major media only recognises Ten as an album and that they were Nirvanas understudies........insert angry face[/quote]

That's because Ed Sheeran is selling out Wembley....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited January 2015

here in the UK, no one has a clue who PJ are LOL. It amazes me when tours go on sale and shows sell out in an instant, I always wonder where the hell the tens of thousands of fans live as I rarely encounter one. Probably doesn't help that our major media only recognises Ten as an album and that they were Nirvanas understudies........insert angry face

Well I would never wear PJ or 10C shirts, even though I'm a huge fan, so I imagine there are tons of fans everywhere who also don't go for that look. But I do really appreaciate others who do where them, because yes, it allows me to recognize other fans and then I'll start a conversation with them. Unfortunately it never happens unless there is a show happening (like for Wrigley I met tons of people just on the streets of Chicago because of their PJ shirts or hats!), but I've always got my eye out. :) If I saw someone wear the I'm Analog shirt, it would work just as well as a PJ shirt.... it's just that the person wouldn't look that good wearing it, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited January 2015
    thats the point for myself anyways PJ_Soul (in agreement), i would never wear the log shirt in public, but a 10c or pj shirt no probs.
    Post edited by Nami on
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    I wore my original analog shirt down to Florida for my friend's wedding in 2011.
    he laughed at me

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    my tie-dye analog shirt looks f'n awesome. i'm just glad we have a choice this time
    luggage tags for me!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    OK...so who wants to trade their luggage tags for my download code? I may be in the minority, but I want to rock out the tags on my and the wife's suitcases each trip.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    NAUjackfan wrote: »
    OK...so who wants to trade their luggage tags for my download code? I may be in the minority, but I want to rock out the tags on my and the wife's suitcases each trip.

Is she OK with her suitcase saying it's Analog?? :)

I plan on getting the luggage tags myself. I'll actually use them, needed new ones anyway, the shirt... I'd never wear and would probably get rid of here like I did with the white one.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

Is she OK with her suitcase saying it's Analog?? :)

I plan on getting the luggage tags myself. I'll actually use them, needed new ones anyway, the shirt... I'd never wear and would probably get rid of here like I did with the white one.

She loves me enough to fully embrace my Analog status and wardrobe. :x

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

I don't think you can trade...you'd have to download what they wanted, then send them the files.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Pearl Jam has a pretty large fan base here in Columbus...
    I'm always running into other folks that still follow the band!!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

Pearl Jam has a pretty large fan base here in Columbus...
    I'm always running into other folks that still follow the band!!!
    :-bd

Oh Dave theres a shit load here too, they are just hidden LOL. I mean Lightning Bolt almost hit number 1 here, which is not an easy task as our music market here is dominated by utter shit.
  • Options

I don't think you can trade...you'd have to download what they wanted, then send them the files.

I thought you could trade codes after reading this thread... http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/241437/trade-download-codes-my-vault-4-for-your-membership

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options

Oh Dave theres a shit load here too, they are just hidden LOL. I mean Lightning Bolt almost hit number 1 here, which is not an easy task as our music market here is dominated by utter shit.

Im with you. You'll occassionally see a stickman t-shirt but that's about it. Not sure how the shows sell out so quickly but I always see groups of 30 something lads on a bender when I go, who seem to be on a nostalgia trip, so I guess that adds to it.

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I thought you could trade codes after reading this thread... http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/241437/trade-download-codes-my-vault-4-for-your-membership
    In the past few weeks, someone tried to give codes away and it just wasn't possible. I do believe that when you use your own code for the year, you are done. I believe it is the same code, just a use once per user thing.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    deadendp wrote: »

In the past few weeks, someone tried to give codes away and it just wasn't possible. I do believe that when you use your own code for the year, you are done. I believe it is the same code, just a use once per user thing.
    Yeah, you can trade codes. But it has to be a code that hasn't already been redeemed (or as far as I know anyway. I've definitely done it before. Although now I recall a time when someone's code didn't work for me, and he hadn't redeemed those.... )
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I have unused download codes from the past four years if anyone wants to take me up on the swap.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422

You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum

you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single

This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me

i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...

happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

This is not all true. When they first rolled out the 2 membership programs, they said that with analog, each year you would get a new t-shirt. So to say it's a FREE gift is inaccurate. My guess is that they felt a shirt each year was a bit too much so they changed it up to stickers, etc. But to say it is FREE when it was part of the original statement when they announced the two memberships is completely inaccurate.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited February 2015
    SkeeterB said:

You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum

you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single

This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me

i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...

happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

This is not all true. When they first rolled out the 2 membership programs, they said that with analog, each year you would get a new t-shirt. So to say it's a FREE gift is inaccurate. My guess is that they felt a shirt each year was a bit too much so they changed it up to stickers, etc. But to say it is FREE when it was part of the original statement when they announced the two memberships is completely inaccurate.

Perhaps it depends on how you look at it?

Going off US prices, analog pays $20 more. You get the record which is sometimes sold ala carte for $10. You get a $9.99 download coupon. You get the Deep magazine and the extra gift. $20 more for "extras" worth over $20 individually. International members are paying $10 extra for two extra times.

Maybe a lot of us were thinking: "Oh, I can choose an already-existing shirt from the store with a coupon code."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

I need some fucking chips. that's what.

poker chips?? awesome idea im in. lol
    jk
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    It's not how you look at it. The list of items included in membership make NO mention of this being a gift. It is an item included in the price of membership. The ONLY thing that is called free with membership by 10C is the download.
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    PJ_Soul said:

It's not how you look at it. The list of items included in membership make NO mention of this being a gift. It is an item included in the price of membership. The ONLY thing that is called free with membership by 10C is the download.

Agree. It was in black and white what was included in the differences of the membership. Everything that's listed now was there back then. Only change is that " Limited Edition Membership Item Coupon Code - Code listed in “My Membership” was not there. Instead, it said something to the effect of a new t-shirt each year. This item has evolved, which is perfectly fine.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I have unused download codes from the past four years if anyone wants to take me up on the swap.

Can't swap the codes. I do believe that each year has a certain code and once someone has used it, it cannot be used by their account again. FYI.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1