Options

2015 Ten Club Analog Shirt (& Limited Edition Items?)

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I honest think they should let US help design the t-Shirts if that is what we're to get.
    Agreed!

Could you imagine the shit-show of a disaster that would turn out to be?
    Everyone chirping in with ideas and the multitude of opinions and disagreements. "I want blue", I want red, I want black.
    A shirt would never get made and then we would all bitch about that too.

Letting us help design the 10c t-shirts would be a total clusterfuck and will never work

Disagree.So if anyone would make it a clusterfuck, I think it would be the powers that be, not the fans actually doing the designing.
    Could the powers that be actually be Pearl Jam and not the fans?
    [/quote]

Of course but... they held a t shirt design contest. They gave everyone downloads of logos/fonts etc if they chose to use them. They encouraged people to design a shirt. Then they said they weren't going to actually sell the shirt that won the contest (you know, all those boring fonts of Pearl Jam that they sell instead were "much" better) and wouldn't allow the winning fan to print it themselves. That's just discouraging, especially when a couple years later, you get the "I'm Analog" shirt. Like... seriously???
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Jesus Christ!!!! This is like trying to explain something to a box of rocks. Reminds me of this guy we called Angry Man. Bitched and complained about every single thing. We used to joke that he goes to bed at night thinking about what to bitch about in the morning. Coworker said it best....."bet he bitches when he's getting some!"......that's the clean version of the phrase.

Re-gift back to the 10c if you don't appreciate your items.....at your shipping cost. I really hope this isn't the discussion at these complainers/bitchers dinner tables....."honey, can you beleive this fvckung 10c and the gift they're offering me? Sons of bitches! I'll show them!"
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    manitouman wrote: »
    Jesus Christ!!!! This is like trying to explain something to a box of rocks. Reminds me of this guy we called Angry Man. Bitched and complained about every single thing. We used to joke that he goes to bed at night thinking about what to bitch about in the morning. Coworker said it best....."bet he bitches when he's getting some!"......that's the clean version of the phrase.

Re-gift back to the 10c if you don't appreciate your items.....at your shipping cost. I really hope this isn't the discussion at these complainers/bitchers dinner tables....."honey, can you beleive this fvckung 10c and the gift they're offering me? Sons of bitches! I'll show them!"

flattery will get you nowhere.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited January 2015
    I just love the bitching about bitching. :smiley:
  • Options
    chad1218chad1218 Posts: 111
    If only their was more bitching on this forum.
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,906
    why now u dont bitching??
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Not bitchin', just gunna happily swap to Digital membership in February... but fuck me, it's an ugly shirt, yo! :))
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Ty wrote: »
    Not bitchin', just gunna happily swap to Digital membership in February... but fuck me, it's an ugly shirt, yo! :))
    Up here in my tree, yo, oh...
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    wonder what the overall consensus is on this shirt.... better yet instead of a like/hate question, it should be would you wear it in public - yes/no?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    Nami wrote: »
    wonder what the overall consensus is on this shirt.... better yet instead of a like/hate question, it should be would you wear it in public - yes/no?

It does say that it will not be available after Jan 2016....presumably to let all bitching die down

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3216
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

It does say that it will not be available after Jan 2016....presumably to let all bitching die down

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3216
    I took that to mean that you could only request the analog merch with your coupon up to that point. I didn't take it as to let all of the bitching to die down. More like a get off your ass and don't complain if you miss out thing.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485

oh yeah....I'll want one for every day of the week!
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Indiana Dunes Posts: 205
    jwhjr17 wrote: »
    why now u dont bitching??

F'ing hilarious!
    =))
    =))
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Damn it.. I guess I'mmisdkngmout then. But if anyone wants to sell
    Theirs, ( shirt) I'll take it.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

^^^^^^* wait... What the fuck am I doing??? Hahahahahaha!! I think auto correct has given UP!! I am
    The wod's worst typist!! << see? Ok then I MEANT to type/ say... I guess I'm missing out then... Fuck my fingers!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

^^^^^^* wait... What the fuck am I doing??? Hahahahahaha!! I think auto correct has given UP!! I am
    The wod's worst typist!! << see? Ok then I MEANT to type/ say... I guess I'm missing out then... Fuck my fingers!!
    Your auto correct makes me laugh sometimes. I just assumed that you were talking about someone using their username! =))
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Why don't they give something Pearl Jam related away instead of a t-shirt or sticker pack that cost them $2.99 each that just reads 10C?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    E.K wrote: »
    The large print saying I'M ANALOG looks silly. Why not put a cool PJ pic and logo on the front and have the I'M ANALOG bit on one of the sleeves. And where is my I'M DIGITAL T-shirt? ;)
    Here it is:
    11111111110110001111111111100000... = digital.jpg
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    JV130312 wrote: »
    Why don't they give something Pearl Jam related away instead of a t-shirt or sticker pack that cost them $2.99 each that just reads 10C?
    I agree. I think it's cause they can sell that stuff for $30 a pop. Why would anyone buy a $30 shirt that says Pearl Jam if they get one for free?
    Looking at that I'm Digital shirt above it just blows my mind that people think it's cool to have a shirt with I'm ANYTHING on it. I'm? I'm a Pearl Jam Fan? I'm this I'm that... it just looks so lame to me.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Because it IS lame. I would only wear that shirt if I wanted to get laughed at and punched in the dick.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum
    you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single
    This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me
    i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...
    happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

The item is listed as part of the analog package. I'm not defending complaining about it (because we do get our money's worth either way), but it's not 'free'. I found my email from renewal last year:

We have received your membership/renewal fee and you are now officially geared up to receive all of the Ten Club Analog benefits throughout the upcoming year with Pearl Jam.

As an Analog member you will enjoy:
    - Full Website Access
    - Exclusive Streaming Content
    - Ten Club Single MP3
    - Deep Magazine PDF
    - Members-only Contest Eligibility
    - Members-only Merch Discount Events
    - Access to Members-only Merch
    - Access to Fan Club only Ticket Pre-sales
    - Free Bootleg Download- Coupon code listed above
    - Limited Edition Vinyl 45 Ten Club Single
    - Limited Edition Hard Copy of Deep Magazine
    - Limited Edition Membership Item – This will be something new each year!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited January 2015
    ^^^ Thank you!
    In fact, it's the digital bootleg they call "free". These cruddy shirts aren't a gift at all. So I'm allowed to complain about the items now, right? :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    edited January 2015
    I have to agree. I got one of the original "I'm Analog" shirts and have never worn it and probably never will. This new shirt is even more ugly and is something I wouldn't EVER wear. I don't think it is too much to ask to get a shirt that says PEARL JAM on it for goodness sake. My analog renewal happens in mid-December (the 2014 kit is on the way) so maybe I will wait to see what the 2016 items are before placing my order.
    Post edited by cifrancgx on
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    manitouman wrote: »
    I really hope this isn't the discussion at these complainers/bitchers dinner tables....."honey, can you beleive this fvckung 10c and the gift they're offering me? Sons of bitches! I'll show them!"

This is funny...

:))
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    edited January 2015
    Only on the PJ message board can you have people say they would rather get a Pearl Jam shirt in the mail than multiple shirts that say "I'm Analog" and be called complainers.

Are people lining up to buy shirts at concerts that don't say Pearl Jam on them? I don't say "Man, look at all those losers who only buy shirts because they say Pearl Jam on them". Would any of you buy a shirt that says "I Like Live Music" and nothing else at a Pearl Jam show? A few of you might, but throw Pearl Jam on it somewhere and the sales boom! Why would that be????
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    It is so great to come on here & see this awesome thread. I have survived the plague (don't tell me it is the flu, I've had the flu, this is a soul sucking plague delivered by Santa). Now that's what you call a shitty gift, & I wasn't even naughty - damn. And my son came home finally, yay, & some kid decided to smash his face & skull to broken bits at school the next morning, he couldn't return to school for a month.Then I got the plague. So this is just pure enjoyment to me.

I remembered it was the tenth (& assured myself it was email day cause of the album Ten, yes, it is soul AND brain sucking) & read my email & came on here. Right now, I could care less about how silly the shirt is. And I haven't been on a plane in 7 years. This thread is worth the cost of admission. Some of you crack me up to the point of tears. (which is painful since i decided it would be nice to cradle my 60 pound dog like a baby in a plague induced fog & she threw her head against my nose, successfully breaking it.) There are 2 posts that deserve recognition but I'm on my phone & posting on here sucks from a phone. Must remember, never again.

I missed youse guys. All of you. I'm alive (I'm reasonably certain; albeit with a crooked nose), & evidently, analog; so thank you for being who you each are & making me smile. I'll wear the shirt, shit, I wore a Clay Aiken 'Merry Christmas With Love" t-shirt for a couple days until I made my son find my Mele Kalikemaka shirt. I'm Analog fits right in.

Carry on, please. :-*
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Welcome back...
    Hope your feeling better!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Clay Aiken???? I think that fever made you delirious.

Good to see you posting again :-h
  • Options
    Do you think they have a surplus of red shirts wanting to get rid of? I always get excited to see what they have in store for us but it's always a let down. We still have the band which is the important part but it would be nice to get something that would excite us