Options

Pearl Jam Bellingham 5/10/2000 Vault Show #4 Vinyl PreSale. CD/Digital on sale now! Free Digital D!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    So I've read that those who have been receiving their Vault 4 vinyls in the USA were shipped just as good as the Vault 3 vinyls were. SWEET!!! :)
  • Options
    Yes, got mine today, packed extremely tight, no jostling, lots of bubble wrap. Same beautiful packaging. Looks great with Vault #3.
  • Options
    withflyingcolorswithflyingcolors CO Posts: 467
    edited January 2015
    Same here...mine is here and was packaged perfectly. Can't wait to spin it tonight.
    Post edited by withflyingcolors on
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    Arrived at my door in Atlanta moments ago and is already spinning. Everyone sounds so good! Thank you Pearl Jam.
    It's so good I almost feel that my hunt for the studio Binaural LP ends here.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Wondering if these Vault 4 vinyls will arrive into Canada before the end of this month.

Does anyone happen to have photos unboxing this beast? The one's that were shipped from the 10club warehouse?
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    demetrios wrote: »
    Wondering if these Vault 4 vinyls will arrive into Canada before the end of this month.

Does anyone happen to have photos unboxing this beast? The one's that were shipped from the 10club warehouse?

Canada by the end of the month??? I think we know the answer to that....
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    hsohi wrote: »

I'm gonna go with nope.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    hsohi wrote: »

I'm gonna go with nope.

Lol. Yeah, not a chance in hell! :-D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jvoorheesjvoorhees Langley, BC Posts: 199
    Anyone in Canada get their shipping emails yet? Nada for me in Vancouver
    05/11/2000, Vancouver, BC
    05/30/2003, Vancouver, BC
    09/01/2005, The Gorge
    09/02/2005, Vancouver, BC
    07/22/2006, The Gorge
    09/25/2009, Vancouver, BC
    09/25/2011, Vancouver, BC
    12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC
    12/06/2013, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    jvoorhees wrote: »
    Anyone in Canada get their shipping emails yet? Nada for me in Vancouver

I received a shipping confirmation email back on early November? It was a glitch from the 10club. Early last week I heard friends in the USA were receiving UPS shipping confirmations for their Vault 4. I went to check my order status and it changed from Warehouse to Shipped. So it's good. Doubt I would receive a 2nd shipping confirmation email from the 10club.

• Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Anyone from New York get their Vault # 4 vinyl yet?
    I haven't yet, and I was just checking...
  • Options
    Spoken wrote: »
    Anyone from New York get their Vault # 4 vinyl yet?
    I haven't yet, and I was just checking...
    I know someone in NJ got theirs...
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    arrived on the east coast of Maryland yesterday B-)
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    alphawolf wrote: »
    arrived on the east coast of Maryland yesterday B-)
    And in the western mountains of Maryland, too.
  • Options
    Anyone yet receive their copy in Canada? Just checking. :bz
  • Options
    Via eBay looks like the 10club packaging on this is pretty freaking sweet!!

8y4cDwa.jpg

fv9dmlU.jpg
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited January 2015
    My Vault cd arrived in Australia today :) however the Moline cd that that I ordered a week before the vault hasn't arrived :(
  • Options
    My Vault cd arrived in Australia today :) however the Moline cd that that I ordered a week before the vault hasn't arrived :(

That's weird. Because both are shipped out from Nugs. I would totally email Nugs over @ orders@nugs.net .
  • Options
    Thanks Demetrios, I'll email them.
  • Options
    Thanks Demetrios, I'll email them.

No problem. I'm still waiting on my Vault CD to arrive here in Canada. Haven't bought the '14 CD's yet. Still waiting on the CD Box Set.
  • Options
    On the positive side my vault cd only took 2 weeks from when I received the shipping email, they usually take 4-5 weeks for Australia. Hopefully yours is on its way Demetrios.
  • Options
    Has anyone yet in Canada receive their copy? CD or vinyl?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    finally got around to spinning mine...

who in the holy hell is responsible for quality control at 10C? thank you for taking the extra time ensuring that everyone received undamaged quality sleeves, but i wish i could say the same about the actual vinyl.

many pops, cracks, skips. particularly during DTE and red mosquito - those two are virtually unplayable. this is the second straight vinyl release in which everyone has received below quality vinyls. this isn't nearly as bad as the lightning bolt debacle, but what gives? is this the new norm santos?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    As vinyl becomes more and more popular, more and more pressing plants are at capacity, and I think this adds to the QC issues. I just think a lot of these plants are just in a hurry.

If PJ was serious about their vinyl. They would press at QRP or RTI, or at least Optimal or Pallas.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I got through nearly the whole album and i could almost touch the finish line during Soon Forget, and then.... the needles hangs up. It just sticks there with the sound of the crowd cheering the same cheer for eternity. Damn. So close!
    I am hoping 10c can just send me a replacement for disc 3. No need to replace the whole thing.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:

I got through nearly the whole album and i could almost touch the finish line during Soon Forget, and then.... the needles hangs up. It just sticks there with the sound of the crowd cheering the same cheer for eternity. Damn. So close!
    I am hoping 10c can just send me a replacement for disc 3. No need to replace the whole thing.

Or they snuck in a few random locked-groove copies! I can see all the "My Moline AP for your Locked Vault" threads now!

Naturally I'm just kidding, but it's not really nice to make light of an unfortunate situation, so I apologize in advance... hopefully they'll fix the issue!
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    PJ_Soul said:

My A/B disc one was scratched. I wrote them and they had me "smash it to bits" and send them a picture. I already got my replacement record with no scratches. Sucks that it was sent out scratched in the first place, but I am impressed at how quickly they took care of the problem.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    edited February 2015

PJ_Soul said:

My A/B disc one was scratched. I wrote them and they had me "smash it to bits" and send them a picture. I already got my replacement record with no scratches. Sucks that it was sent out scratched in the first place, but I am impressed at how quickly they took care of the problem.
    So they sent you just the one disc I gather? That's good news. I'm wondering if I should have actually asked them to replace disc 2 as well now. There is a visible scratch on it, and there were a few times where I heard the flaw... but i decided it wasn't a bug enough deal to replace it... Now i think about how the scratch might sound worse the more I play it.... so I'll be smashing 2 records to bits tonight, lol. That'll be a first!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    Sigh. Anyone in NZ/Aus received vault 4 on vinyl yet?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Enzed said:

Sigh. Anyone in NZ/Aus received vault 4 on vinyl yet?

Not me. And, now, glad it's not just me. :)