Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    unsung said:
    Yeah I know you think that and, in my opinion, your view is so short-sighted and not looking at the big picture. You are thinking how it affects you....and not seeing what it hasn’t been doing to others.   And that disgusts me.

what part of well-regulated in the 2nd amendment do people not understand? I mean gotta register to vote. This is just stupid and while it doesn’t have an effect in your tiny little world it has a large negative impact.

i kinda want the government to forcefully go after these guns just do all the tough guys finally realize they never actually had a chance to defend themselves against tyranny despite using that as the reason to ignore all the deaths.
    Wow, if you wish to see the results of a tyrannical government that bad, you could always move to Syria...maybe you would also support the gassing of citizens to try and get them to lay down their arms?
    Nah I’d prefer to see what the tough Americans people would do.... since of course that’s why you want your guns right? That’s the purpose isn’t it?

of course I’m actually happy to live in a place where that won’t happen and simple minded gunlovkng folk can spout their bullshit and pretend to be tough cause they own a lot of bullets.
    God Bless America...so do you think all gun owners are “simple minded” and “tough guys”?  If so, I would say that you have them beat on the Short sightedness front.
    Nope, just the idiots that won’t have a discussion about any gun control.  You know who I’m talking about.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Yeah I know you think that and, in my opinion, your view is so short-sighted and not looking at the big picture. You are thinking how it affects you....and not seeing what it hasn’t been doing to others.   And that disgusts me.

what part of well-regulated in the 2nd amendment do people not understand? I mean gotta register to vote. This is just stupid and while it doesn’t have an effect in your tiny little world it has a large negative impact.

i kinda want the government to forcefully go after these guns just do all the tough guys finally realize they never actually had a chance to defend themselves against tyranny despite using that as the reason to ignore all the deaths.

AR 15 will be useless against drones.

tbey are however weapons of war against kids.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited May 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    unsung said:

Wow, if you wish to see the results of a tyrannical government that bad, you could always move to Syria...maybe you would also support the gassing of citizens to try and get them to lay down their arms?
    Nah I’d prefer to see what the tough Americans people would do.... since of course that’s why you want your guns right? That’s the purpose isn’t it?

of course I’m actually happy to live in a place where that won’t happen and simple minded gunlovkng folk can spout their bullshit and pretend to be tough cause they own a lot of bullets.
    God Bless America...so do you think all gun owners are “simple minded” and “tough guys”?  If so, I would say that you have them beat on the Short sightedness front.
    Nope, just the idiots that won’t have a discussion about any gun control.  You know who I’m talking about.
    You want a conversation and say things like “I kinda wish the government would take them my force” just to stick it to them...Cannot imagine why it is so hard to find people to have discussions with...wow.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    unsung said:

You want a conversation and say things like “I kinda wish the government would take them my force” just to stick it to them...Cannot imagine why it is so hard to find people to have discussions with...wow.
    Ok so let’s talk why not ban those glorious AR’s that’s all I’m asking or at least make it nearly impossible to purchase them ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    edited May 2018
    Trump says London hospital is like 'a war zone' from knife attacks - CNN Politics https://apple.news/ACvBlDKvwRlG5teO5NHlE3Q
    you that’s why we should arm all teachers , priest, everyone yay let’s get armed..
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Right this second... i'm at my local gas station/ convenience store... and there is a moron at a pump with a gun strapped to his hip, complete with utility belt and extra clips... while wearing fucking pajamas!!!! Literally wearing pajama bottoms with a holster on his hip

We are fucking doomed... I snapped a quick pick, how do I post it? 
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Right this second... i'm at my local gas station/ convenience store... and there is a moron at a pump with a gun strapped to his hip, complete with utility belt and extra clips... while wearing fucking pajamas!!!! Literally wearing pajama bottoms with a holster on his hip

pajamas are comfy...id want to be laid back and comfortable as fuck if  i needed to lay down any kind of supressing fire, i can tell you that. ;) lol 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    my2hands said:

Easiest way I know is to use https://postimages.org/  Save the photo to a computer and select it in post image.  No idea how to post a photo from an phone is that is what you're on though.

Pajamas and a fucking gun.  Crazy!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    my2hands said:

Just click the photo icon above your reply box. Then select browse and choose the photo from your library. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    And hurry up. I want to see what pj's Unsung wears while he gasses up lol!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    And hurry up. I want to see what pj's Unsung wears while he gasses up lol!
    Black Panther? 
  • Options
  • Options
    Zoom in on the guy at the black car... with the cute jammies
  • Options
    Not the best pic, I had to act quick so he didn't think I was shooting at him lol
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    unsung said:

Yeah in reality I don’t want that to happen cause that would be a lot of bloodshed. Just get frustrated. And to be fair, the people I’m talking about aren’t willing to have a conversation anyhow, they react with bullshit mantras fed to them by the NRA. But I hear you, just frustrated. Let’s not pretend this comment is keeping those people from thinking about gun control though, that isn’t true.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2hands said:

What an idiot. Can’t  be bothered to put on pants but takes his gun with him. Great
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Bad. Freaking. Ass.

hahahahaahahaha

What a twit. Folks... here is your 21st century 2nd amendment defender!
  • Options
    I like the guy beside him pumping his gas. If I could read thought bubbles... I think I'd be reading, "What the f**k? Seriously?"
  • Options
    my2hands said:

What an idiot. Can’t  be bothered to put on pants but takes his gun with him. Great

dont you know how comfy pjs are? i wore mine  in public more than once in the early 90s. #nojudgement 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    my2hands said:

Bad. Freaking. Ass.

hahahahaahahaha

Del you look very intimidating in that outfit. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    We'll have to re-write Mae West's famous words: Is that a gun in your pajamas or are you just happy to see me? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Bad. Freaking. Ass.

hahahahaahahaha

Del you look very intimidating in that outfit. 

Well I'm trying to intimidate... so this is a good thing!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    my2hands said:
    What a Country!
  • Options
    cutz said:
    my2hands said:
    What a Country!
    All jokes aside... f**king unbelievable.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,297
    cutz said:
    my2hands said:
    What a Country!
    What a douche!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    What’s the front license plate? It looks like a Team Trump Treason plate of some kind. Just another Rambo wanna be hoping he’s at the wrong place at the right time to take matters into his own hands and have his 15 minutes of fame. What a country is right.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited May 2018
    unsung said:
    mrussel1 said:
    unsung said:
    And the Dems have a used up hooker on their side.  That is it.
    At least she's honest with who she is and what she does,  unlike the compulsive liar in the white house.  Nice strategy he and Rudy cooked up.  That lie held for less than a news cycle. 
    They were probably too busy celebrating peace in Korea, something Obama could never get done.

Trump and Dennis Rodman have done more for world peace than Obama and clinton combined.
    You're not supposed to drink the bong water, unsung.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    mrussel1 said:
    unsung said:
    And the Dems have a used up hooker on their side.  That is it.
    At least she's honest with who she is and what she does,  unlike the compulsive liar in the white house.  Nice strategy he and Rudy cooked up.  That lie held for less than a news cycle. 
    They were probably too busy celebrating peace in Korea, something Obama could never get done.

Trump and Dennis Rodman have done more for world peace than Obama and clinton combined.
    You're not supposed to drink the bong water, unsung.
    :rofl:

• Options
    I wonder if I need a strap when i run out for bagels tmw morning?
This discussion has been closed.