Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    If this kid hits a shit load of home runs and no one is there to see it, does he really hit a shit load of home
    runs?

Say it with me......RRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    If this kid hits a shit load of home runs and no one is there to see it, does he really hit a shit load of home
    runs?
    i don't know does Giancarlo Stanton's 47 count as a shit load of home runs since you know he plays in front of no one?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    runs?

Say it with me......RRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I'll be in the diamond club with nice seats right next to the Phils on deck circle Saturday evening.  I'll be sure to tell him he has a stupid way of spelling his name.
  • Options
    runs?

I'll be in the diamond club with nice seats right next to the Phils on deck circle Saturday evening.  I'll be sure to tell him he has a stupid way of spelling his name.
    NIce. So you'll be in attendance for home runs number 9 and 10 probably. Have fun!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    runs?

NIce. So you'll be in attendance for home runs number 9 and 10 probably. Have fun!
    Hope so. Some nice action would be fun. 

Round of golf, tailgate, phils, fight. Nice little Saturday 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Oh Lenny. What i don't understand: if he had 10-20 women in his room why did he have his dick in HIS hand>LOL

https://www.thescore.com/news/1357918

Dykstra allegedly trashed Hamptons hotel room

Warning: Story contains coarse language

Lenny Dykstra may have worn out his welcome in The Hamptons.

The former Philadelphia Phillies star - who's earned an extensive rap sheet in recent years - allegedly trashed his room at an upscale Hamptons hotel over the weekend before trying to take off with bed sheets, towels, and the receptionist's sunglasses, according to owner Zach Erdem.

After receiving a call from Dykstra in the middle of the night, Erdem - who had received complaints from other guests at Hotel ZE on Saturday about noise and marijuana smoke - dispatched his brother to respond, only for him to find the room in disrepair.

"You could smell the marijuana throughout the hotel … They were ordering a big bucket of ice and extra towels every few hours," Erdem told Emily Smith of Page Six. "At 3 a.m. Lenny called down, and my brother went to the room, knocked, and he was invited in by the girl who was fully naked.”

He continued: "When Lenny left, there were open bottles of vodka and Jack Daniel's, stuff everywhere. The cleaner saw (drug baggies), she said it was the worst room she has seen. He left a suitcase and a bag behind and a note to ship them to his home. But there were no sheets, pillowcases and towels left in the room."

Dykstra, 54, denied the allegations of theft and insisted he wasn't doing drugs, though he made no apologies for the naked woman who answered the door - or any other women he had in his room that night.

"What? No! I didn’t steal anything," Dykstra said. "The stuff is still at the hotel. There was no maid service, towels and sheets were piling up, so I put it all in a laundry bag for them. I did them a favor and they call it stealing? This is ridiculous. Was I doing drugs? Absolutely not.”

He continued: "I might have had 10 women in the room, might have had 15, might have had 20. Actually, the only thing I had in that room was my d - - k in my hand."
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    runs?

I'm guessing it's pronounced "reese"? :confused:

phils are never on TV, so I don't know.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Oh Lenny. What i don't understand: if he had 10-20 women in his room why did he have his dick in HIS hand>LOL

The former Philadelphia Phillies star - who's earned an extensive rap sheet in recent years - allegedly trashed his room at an upscale Hamptons hotel over the weekend before trying to take off with bed sheets, towels, and the receptionist's sunglasses, according to owner Zach Erdem.

After receiving a call from Dykstra in the middle of the night, Erdem - who had received complaints from other guests at Hotel ZE on Saturday about noise and marijuana smoke - dispatched his brother to respond, only for him to find the room in disrepair.

"You could smell the marijuana throughout the hotel … They were ordering a big bucket of ice and extra towels every few hours," Erdem told Emily Smith of Page Six. "At 3 a.m. Lenny called down, and my brother went to the room, knocked, and he was invited in by the girl who was fully naked.”

He continued: "When Lenny left, there were open bottles of vodka and Jack Daniel's, stuff everywhere. The cleaner saw (drug baggies), she said it was the worst room she has seen. He left a suitcase and a bag behind and a note to ship them to his home. But there were no sheets, pillowcases and towels left in the room."

Dykstra, 54, denied the allegations of theft and insisted he wasn't doing drugs, though he made no apologies for the naked woman who answered the door - or any other women he had in his room that night.

"What? No! I didn’t steal anything," Dykstra said. "The stuff is still at the hotel. There was no maid service, towels and sheets were piling up, so I put it all in a laundry bag for them. I did them a favor and they call it stealing? This is ridiculous. Was I doing drugs? Absolutely not.”

He continued: "I might have had 10 women in the room, might have had 15, might have had 20. Actually, the only thing I had in that room was my d - - k in my hand."
    One of these days I will get around to reading his book
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Wobbie said:
    runs?

I'm guessing it's pronounced "reese"? :confused:

phils are never on TV, so I don't know.
    Correct
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    cutz said:

wow who would ever have known Dykstra was a pig and scumbag?  (insert sarcasm font here).

can you imagine the train wrecks those women had to be to be hanging with Lenny these days?  
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Hoskins with ANOTHER HR tonight.

• Options
    cutz said:

You know what else I like about this kid? With all the stupid nick names they are all putting on the backs of their jerseys this weekend, Rhys' says "Hoskins."  No nonsense. 

And the only surprising thing about this stupid jersey idea is that the mastermind behind it is not named Bud Selig. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cutz said:

Zero: What is the number of players who have hit as many home runs in their first 16 major league games as Rhys Hoskins.   that's crazy.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:

Zero: What is the number of players who have hit as many home runs in their first 16 major league games as Rhys Hoskins.   that's crazy.
    :smiley:
    wonder if he's eligible for rookie of the year? 
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ^
    He also would lead the league in pitches seen per at bat if he qualified. I love this kid!

1st- Hoskins
    2nd- Kingery/Hernandez
    Short- Crawford/Galvis
    3rd- Franco/?
    LF- Altherr
    CF- Herrera
    RF- Williams
    C- ?/Alfaro

I think there's some potential there next year...

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cutz said:

You know what else I like about this kid? With all the stupid nick names they are all putting on the backs of their jerseys this weekend, Rhys' says "Hoskins."  No nonsense. 

And the only surprising thing about this stupid jersey idea is that the mastermind behind it is not named Bud Selig. 
    he didn't have a chance to get one.
    http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level/what-would-have-been-rhys-hoskins-nickname-players-weekend

Oh yeah you can add another homer.

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Rhys!
  • Options
    cutz said:

http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level/what-would-have-been-rhys-hoskins-nickname-players-weekend

Well......I don't care. I'm sticking with my first assertion that RHYS has no time for stupid gimmicks.

Kid's a beast. Go Phils.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    cutz said:

Bud wasn't hip enough for such marketing genius. reminds me of this flop:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    why did i turn the game off after the first inning?  d'oh!

so what is that now,  11 homers in 18 games?  also i missed a triple play :angry:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    cutz said:

Well......I don't care. I'm sticking with my first assertion that RHYS has no time for stupid gimmicks.

Kid's a beast. Go Phils.
    :lol: ok
    dude's on fire! :smiley:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    this Hoskins run is beyond amazing. the guy only has 19 total hits and 11 are home runs in just 64 at-bats. just utterly insane.
  • Options
    On top of everything else....OF COURSE he starts a triple play
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    ^
    He also would lead the league in pitches seen per at bat if he qualified. I love this kid!

1st- Hoskins
    2nd- Kingery/Hernandez
    Short- Crawford/Galvis
    3rd- Franco/?
    LF- Altherr
    CF- Herrera
    RF- Williams
    C- ?/Alfaro

you said the same thing in May.  haha
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    The Fixer said:
    ^

1st- Hoskins
    2nd- Kingery/Hernandez
    Short- Crawford/Galvis
    3rd- Franco/?
    LF- Altherr
    CF- Herrera
    RF- Williams
    C- ?/Alfaro

you said the same thing in May.  haha
    I was talking about 2018 in May? Hmm....don't remember that. I do remember you saying "anyone 'pimping' Hoskins is not smart" back then though.  

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,785
    No homer tonight? TRADE. HIM.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    No homer tonight? TRADE. HIM.
    Bust
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    why was Rhys playing left field? 
    On top of everything else....OF COURSE he starts a triple play

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I want to meet the 39% of people in that poll from that article who rather have Rhys Hoskins than Mike Trout.  that's a new level of idiocy for Philly fans.