Options

Bootleg Box 2013 Shipping

Comments

• Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    edited March 2014
    Free download of all boots for those Who ordered And still waiting. Need to order by April 1st. Physical shipment by end of April
    Post edited by radar on
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,696
    radar said:

Free download of all boots for those Who ordered And still waiting

Where did you see that?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,907
    Kearn5y said:

radar said:

Free download of all boots for those Who ordered And still waiting

Where did you see that?
    You would of received an email from Nugs.

Dear friends,

Thanks for your order of the Pearl Jam 2013 Lightning Bolt Box. The box sets are currently in production and will be shipping by the end of April.

As a thank you for your patience, we are offering everyone who buys the Lightning Bolt Box before April 1, 2014 MP3 downloads of all 25 shows from the North American tour.

TO DOWNLOAD YOUR MP3s:

:)
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I still love your screenshots.
  • Options
    tcadd94tcadd94 North Jersey Posts: 611
    Yes, but we do get all mp3s to hold us over until then.
    I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    edited March 2014
    Everybody complaining about February - did you forget about the 6 week production halt that set everything back? They just released the last 4 individual shows on Wednesday. It only stands to reason that the box sets would come AFTER all the individual shows. I mean, I'm really trying to wrap my head around what people seem to be missing here. :-??
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Any updates on shipping?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    PN277084PN277084 Posts: 7
    Did anybody get this yet?
  • Options
    Nothing yet. Could of sworn I read a post here day's ago that someone received an email back from Nugs telling them that the box set's won't be shipped out till the end of this April.

*crossing fingers ...
  • Options
    End is near...lol
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    JV130312 said:

End is near...lol

Add the international shipping time and it will be june. Arrgh
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    maybe worth someone calling Nugs to get an update on these? anyone local to them able to do this?

Was really hoping these would mail out before middle of May so I can pick mine up in person in the states where its being shipped to
  • Options

JV130312 said:

End is near...lol

Add the international shipping time and it will be june. Arrgh
    So June in Europe. July in Canada. D'oh!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    The only thing I can think of that MAY be holding these items up would be the actual BOX!!
    They've had plenty of time to get all the discs burned, and that really only leaves the box itself to be finished.
    I seem to remember there were issues with the Philly Spectrum boxes not being ready & we waited a LONG time for them!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:

The only thing I can think of that MAY be holding these items up would be the actual BOX!!
    They've had plenty of time to get all the discs burned, and that really only leaves the box itself to be finished.
    I seem to remember there were issues with the Philly Spectrum boxes not being ready & we waited a LONG time for them!!

It was told, I mean heard, that the Philly Box Set was delayed because they were to include a DVD. Wasn't because of the custom box. That's why it took so long. After the release of the Philly Box Set, Tim explained on the AET SiriusXM program that the release of the DVD was cancelled because the band didn't like the editing on the video. A clip of it (can't remember the song now) was uploaded over on YouTube. The video footage editing was pretty fast. Just hope they come back to it and mix/edit it, the right way so it can be released to the heavens.
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Nugs told me at the beginning of the month that was still shipping this month but they're quickly running out of time. My hard drive broke a couple of weeks ago and lost the mp3 download they gave us, so not looking forward to ripping 72 CD's or however many it is. I sure hope we're getting something extra as it shouldn't take months just to get boxes.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    i emailed them today and asked if they are still planning to send it this month.
    we will see..
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options

i emailed them today and asked if they are still planning to send it this month.
    we will see..

You will get a Yes response on Thursday. ;)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Mr. Owl, How long does it take to type Yes?
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I have a possibly stupid question - but i won't know unless i ask. Are these videos of each concert or just the audio? Is there a difference between buying the whole box set as opposed to the individual vinyl as far as video/audio and are the downloads video or audio? Thanks! !
  • Options
    njnancy said:

I have a possibly stupid question - but i won't know unless i ask. Are these videos of each concert or just the audio? Is there a difference between buying the whole box set as opposed to the individual vinyl as far as video/audio and are the downloads video or audio? Thanks! !

Audio.

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=11&products_id=2282

2013 PEARL JAM LIGHTNING BOLT NORTH AMERICAN TOUR BOOTLEG CD BOX SET PRESALE

INCLUDES THE 2013 US TOUR FROM PITTSBURGH 10/11 TO SEATTLE 12/6 IN A SWELL CUSTOM BOX. 25 SHOWS.

DOES NOT INCLUDE 2013 SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR, LONDON, ON or WRIGLEY FIELD SHOWS.

DETAILS, DELIVERY AND RELEASE DATE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
    THIS PRESALE ITEM WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL TOUR HAS ENDED AND ALL SHOWS HAVE BEEN RELEASED. PROJECTED SHIPPING DATE IS APRIL 2014.
    Standard shipping rates apply US and INT orders

Bootleg CDs are shipped directly from Nugs.net.

Items ordered with this box set purchase will be shipped from the Ten Club at or around the same time as the box set.
  • Options
    njnancy said:

It's same as getting the individual CD's except it's in a swell box. We're all holding out hope there's something extra included but that's just us and nothing nugs or 10C is saying. I did see them taking video of the Phoenix show and Gathr was saying if we hosted a PJ20 screening we'd get a live video download of a show, so I was thinking this year was going to be the first year for official video bootlegs, but beginning to doubt that now.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Thanks guys - i thought they were videos. I guess bootleg is in the true sense of a bootleg album from back in the day. :)>-
  • Options
    Well its the end of April, wonder if any has been shipped?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

I doubt it - surely we will get shipping emails if they start to ship?
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

Kearn5y said:

Dont think we will going on some of the last pre-order items that had shipping notice sent out in error. Think they turned up without any notice?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

pdalowsky said:

Kearn5y said:

Dont think we will going on some of the last pre-order items that had shipping notice sent out in error. Think they turned up without any notice?
    cool, then i'll keep an eye on the postie LOL
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I think Nugs always send a confirmation email once shipped, at least they have with me everytime I've ordered from them.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Yes they always send out a shipping confirmation email when they ship. Did they respond to your email EdsonNascimento?
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO