Options

Bootleg Box 2013 Shipping

Comments

• Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    RD101189 said:

Just got this from nugs :
    I've confirmed on our in-house copy that this is the case, and we are already in contact with the manufacturer. We will be sending replacements to everyone who ordered a box set, so there is no need for each customer to reach out individually. Again, I don't have an exact ETA just yet but the replacements are in the works.

Shame that quality control only takes place once the product is in the customer's hand.

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    hadfiiw said:

So it looks like they are going to send a new VA disc 2 to everybody. I had emailed them about my Charlotte sleeve being messed up and here is what I just received back...

What is the error in the Charlotte sleeve? Sarah from Nugs is asking me.

09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 191
    edited May 2014
    RD101189 said:

hadfiiw said:

So it looks like they are going to send a new VA disc 2 to everybody. I had emailed them about my Charlotte sleeve being messed up and here is what I just received back...

The label was put on wrong (more of it on the back then the front) so when it is in the box, the spine is blank (when it is really just rotated around to the back). The Portland show was the same way (not as bad) but I wasn't at that show so I don't care as much.
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• Options
    tcadd94tcadd94 North Jersey Posts: 611
    hadfiiw said:

RD101189 said:

hadfiiw said:

The label was put on wrong (more of it on the back then the front) so when it is in the box, the spine is blank (when it is really just rotated around to the back). The Portland show was the same way (not as bad) but I wasn't at that show so I don't care as much.
    My labels are like that too. Really messed up, though. I need to pull them out to see what show it is. I don't think I'll complain, though. As long as the CDs work I'm happy.

I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    hadfiiw said:

RD101189 said:

hadfiiw said:

I have that issue with my Buffalo sleeve not being readable from the spine. I asked for a replacement.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Good to hear they are rectifying it and not cheaping out while doing it...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    For those who have played some of these CD's so far, the bottoms are silver, but are the tops properly painted or do they have the same look/feel as the made to order individuals that look like they went through a home printer?
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    They are professionally manufactured in every way.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    CopperTom said:

They are professionally manufactured in every way.

Oh baby!!! B-)
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Just ordered mine 2 days ago, and got shipping notice today. Guessing I will have the same problems that others had with the Charlotte disc?

If so ... why would they continue shipping these sets if they know there is a messed up show. Why not wait until its fixed?

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

Just ordered mine 2 days ago, and got shipping notice today. Guessing I will have the same problems that others had with the Charlotte disc?

If so ... why would they continue shipping these sets if they know there is a messed up show. Why not wait until its fixed?

I suppose the other line of thinking is if you know there is an error with the product why not wait til it is fixed and then order it?

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Touché
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited May 2014
    boyo79 said:

I suppose the other line of thinking is if you know there is an error with the product why not wait til it is fixed and then order it?
    I placed my order Tuesday night. The mistake was posted here on Wednesday. I just now received my shipping notification, too. I also tried to be proactive and email them yesterday saying "I know there is an error with one of the Charlottesville discs. If you have not yet shipped my order, I have no problem waiting for you guys to replace the CD and then shipping it. That way neither end has to deal with replacement issues."

I didn't hear back from them.
  • Options
    Ya I too ordered before this mistake was noticed.

Oh we'll. see what happens I guess
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Why would you want to wait? You'll have 24 other shows + 2 discs to listen to while you're waiting for the replacement.
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    That's a good point too :-bd
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    the box after all this wait is certainly not as "cool" as they described
    kind of boring
    the shows are awesome though
    countdown to Amsterdam!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    I take it this has not arrived outside the USA but do Nugs put a value on the packaging for USA orders? If so what value was declared?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    narnia said:

Why would you want to wait? You'll have 24 other shows + 2 discs to listen to while you're waiting for the replacement.

For those of us who did buy the CD Box Set, Nugs sent us an email to download all 25 show's via MP3 for free. And for those collectors like myself that have already downloaded the Flac & Flac-HD of each show, we don't mind the wait but would like to receive an email from Nugs directly about the error and replacement of the Charlottesville CD. Especially those outside the USA, where we won't get to see these box set's for another month or so.
    Kearn5y said:

I take it this has not arrived outside the USA but do Nugs put a value on the packaging for USA orders? If so what value was declared?

Nothing yet. I wonder to how much the value was put on the custom form. Hopefully Canada Post won't ask for too much @ the door.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    I ordered the 2010 box a month ago and when it came to me in Canada it only had a $15 value or something low like that
    Should be good
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Anyone outside the US received it yet?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options

I ordered the 2010 box a month ago and when it came to me in Canada it only had a $15 value or something low like that
    Should be good

Awesome!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    Any of these arrive in Europe yet?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    still waiting in Ontario
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited May 2014
    I won't be getting the Bootleg Box...But instead just go for a Couple of Bootlegs of the Tour :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Not here in Austria
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:

still waiting in Ontario

I'm still waiting here in Nova Scotia. Have these even make land fall yet in Canada?

Also has anyone received an email from Nugs about the replacement discs for Charlottesville yet?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    demetrios said:

BLACK35 said:

still waiting in Ontario

I'm still waiting here in Nova Scotia. Have these even make land fall yet in Canada?

Also has anyone received an email from Nugs about the replacement discs for Charlottesville yet?
    I haven't received an email from Nugs in regards to the replacement disc. Do you think we need to contact them directly to make sure we get replacement or will it be shipped out automatically?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Kearn5y said:

Nothing in Poland yet
  • Options
    Has anyone in europe received the box yet?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017