• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    edited May 2014

Coded around the ring.

The wait was worth it.
    Post edited by CopperTom on
  • Options

2013 pressed Top left. 2003 pressed to the right.
    2011 burnt to order below.
  • Options
    Now I feel like a jerk for complaining. Pressed CDs! I would have waited a year!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Did they come in a box as a set or just a shipping box?

Knowing that these are silverbacks, and how great this tour was, I might pull the trigger on this set after all.
  • Options
    oh shit.

Excuse me while I make my way to the GOODS section...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    Silver CD pressed? That's awesome news!!

But wait a second. For those who purchased the bootlegs individually a while back, weren't they pressed on TY CDR's?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Silver CD pressed? That's awesome news!!

But wait a second. For those who purchased the bootlegs individually a while back, weren't they pressed on TY CDR's?

Yea. My 4 have bluebacks.
  • Options
    Nugs doesn't use TY. Kufala did use TY. These were noticeably different from my 2012 Nugs BTO discs.
  • Options
    bought :)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Ugh, I would have bought knowing this a few months back.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    downforcemediadownforcemedia The OC Posts: 20
    So far all of mine are silver back pressed.
    10.22.2000 Las Vegas 11.23.2013 Los Angeles
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

Nugs doesn't use TY. Kufala did use TY. These were noticeably different from my 2012 Nugs BTO discs.

Nugs doesn't? So ever since Nugs took over in '12, fan's who bought any of Pearl Jam's past '08 - '11 show's from their website weren't pressed using Taiyo Yuden Co. branded CDR's? Got a manufacturer ID on those PJ '12 & '13 CD's? I'm waiting on the '13 CD box set. Haven't placed on order on any '12 CD's. Waiting for it's CD box set.

• Options
    demetrios said:

CopperTom said:

Nugs doesn't? So ever since Nugs took over in '12, fan's who bought any of Pearl Jam's past '08 - '11 show's from their website weren't pressed using Taiyo Yuden Co. branded CDR's? Got a manufacturer ID on those PJ '12 & '13 CD's? I'm waiting on the '13 CD box set. Haven't placed on order on any '12 CD's. Waiting for it's CD box set.

Definately not TY. I can tell by eye. The difference between TYs and whatever they used is like night and day. The 2012 code isT80-UG-5 (10312102)
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

demetrios said:

CopperTom said:

Definately not TY. I can tell by eye. The difference between TYs and whatever they used is like night and day. The 2012 code isT80-UG-5 (10312102)
    Thanks!

T80-UG-5 . Searching google. That's a TDK brand disc. What the deuce?!? @-)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I found the 2012s as: Falcon Media Pro 52x CD-R smart white printable (MIUAE)
    Post edited by CopperTom on
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

I found the 2012s as: Falcon Media Pro 52x CD-R smart white printable (MIUAE)

http://www.mediasupply.com/falcon-media-blank-cds.html

Falcon CD-Rs use a licensed TDK media code for nearly universal compatibility. They are manufactured using premium Japanese materials and technology.

http://club.myce.com/f77/tdk-75673/index3.html

So being that they are Japanese branded discs, they are not that bad at all.

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Everyone check CD 2 of Charlottesville and play it. Mine is really Charlotte and starts with Setting Forth even though labeled as Charlottesville. Charlotte #2 appears to be correct so it wasn't a direct swap. Figures it's the best show. I sent email to nugs. Glad they're silver pressed though.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,271
    Bootleg box gone in goods? Can't find it....
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,090
    What the fuck is this?

Why wouldn't they say?

I would rather buy this boxset to get my two Philly shows, than by the discs being burnt.

Fuck 10c sometimes. Fuck them,
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tcadd94tcadd94 North Jersey Posts: 611
    RD101189 said:

Everyone check CD 2 of Charlottesville and play it. Mine is really Charlotte and starts with Setting Forth even though labeled as Charlottesville. Charlotte #2 appears to be correct so it wasn't a direct swap. Figures it's the best show. I sent email to nugs. Glad they're silver pressed though.

Oh, man. I'll have to check when I get home. Keep us posted if you hear from Nugs.

I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Now for those of you that have the box set and listened to the whole tour, which bootlegs are your favorites? I've got 2 download codes to use and I've been trying to decide which shows to get.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,453

What the fuck is this?

Why wouldn't they say?

I would rather buy this boxset to get my two Philly shows, than by the discs being burnt.

Fuck 10c sometimes. Fuck them,

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    dougfloyd said:

Now for those of you that have the box set and listened to the whole tour, which bootlegs are your favorites? I've got 2 download codes to use and I've been trying to decide which shows to get.

I have all their official MP3's, Flac's & Flac-HD's from their LB '13 Experience! CD Box Set coming soon.

I only attended 4 show's last year. Portland, Spokane, Vancouver & Seattle. They were pretty much .. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of love for their Charlottesville show. So that's totally a 1 download code use. 2nd download code use, just close your eyes and pick a random show. I'm sure anyone you pick, will be worth it!

:)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    RD101189 said:

Confirmed. Let's hope they don't cheap out and replace it with a CDR. What a fuckup of epic proportions.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Travelar said:

RD101189 said:

Confirmed. Let's hope they don't cheap out and replace it with a CDR. What a fuckup of epic proportions.
    So we can expect this with every boxset, right? X(
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    edited May 2014

I'd have to guess that if it was corrected mid-way through, they would have notified people and sent replacements. It seems like it was a mastering error. Maybe it was Nugs, maybe it was whoever pressed the CDs. I've emailed them, but have not received a response yet.

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Travelar said:

I'd have to guess that if it was corrected mid-way through, they would have notified people and sent replacements. It seems like it was a mastering error. Maybe it was Nugs, maybe it was whoever pressed the CDs. I've emailed them, but have not received a response yet.

Alright, thank you! Let's see what nugs.net has to say.
    I will find out in 4 weeks i guess..
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017