Options

Bootleg Box 2013 Shipping

Comments

• Options
    hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 582
    Silver Pressed CD's....Very nice. Now please release the 2011 box and do the same! please!
  • Options
    tcadd94tcadd94 North Jersey Posts: 611
    Travelar said:

RD101189 said:

Everyone check CD 2 of Charlottesville and play it. Mine is really Charlotte and starts with Setting Forth even though labeled as Charlottesville. Charlotte #2 appears to be correct so it wasn't a direct swap. Figures it's the best show. I sent email to nugs. Glad they're silver pressed though.

Confirmed. Let's hope they don't cheap out and replace it with a CDR. What a fuckup of epic proportions.
    Oh, God. They dropped the ball BIG time.
    I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    hinsey21 said:

Silver Pressed CD's....Very nice. Now please release the 2011 box and do the same! please!

Yes please! And PJ's 12 Box Set.
  • Options
    bethwalker1987bethwalker1987 Washington Posts: 122
    Would anyone care to donate one of these box sets to me? I went to the Phoenix show but turned into a pumpkin at 12am, had to come home (2 hour drive) to care for my mom, so I would love a copy of the show and what I missed :-) I was on the floor in section aaa. Thank you. I have no expectations either, just have fun everyone and stay coolio!
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    demetrios said:

dougfloyd said:

Now for those of you that have the box set and listened to the whole tour, which bootlegs are your favorites? I've got 2 download codes to use and I've been trying to decide which shows to get.

I have all their official MP3's, Flac's & Flac-HD's from their LB '13 Experience! CD Box Set coming soon.

I only attended 4 show's last year. Portland, Spokane, Vancouver & Seattle. They were pretty much .. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of love for their Charlottesville show. So that's totally a 1 download code use. 2nd download code use, just close your eyes and pick a random show. I'm sure anyone you pick, will be worth it!

:)
    Thanks Demetrios, seems like a lot of people are praising Charlottesville and Hartford. Hoping to catch some more shows on PJ radio sometime.

Would anyone care to donate one of these box sets to me? I went to the Phoenix show but turned into a pumpkin at 12am, had to come home (2 hour drive) to care for my mom, so I would love a copy of the show and what I missed :-) I was on the floor in section aaa. Thank you. I have no expectations either, just have fun everyone and stay coolio!

imageimage

You can buy just the Phoenix show in the shop, I don't think anyone is going to donate a $375 boxset to you...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Nugs response today:
    "I'm sorry to hear about this. I will look into this immediately and get back to you.

If replacements are needed, we should be able to get silver pressed replacements made, however that does take longer. I can't give you an ETA at this stage.

If you like, I could send you a regular burned replacement, and send you a glass-mastered disc when they are available.

Thanks for your patience, and please stand by.

Regards,
    Sarah"

I asked for a regular burned one to get me by until the glass-mastered discs are available.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    So what happens now? For those of us who bought the CD box set should we shoot them an email to be put on a waiting list for Pearl Jam's Charlottesville silver pressed replacement CD?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,090
    Are you sure these are pressed. and not just burned discs with a silver side instead of blue/green?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    downforcemediadownforcemedia The OC Posts: 20
    Silver, blue, green, burned onto frisbees, I'm just enjoying mine! :)

10.22.2000 Las Vegas 11.23.2013 Los Angeles
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    demetrios said:

So what happens now? For those of us who bought the CD box set should we shoot them an email to be put on a waiting list for Pearl Jam's Charlottesville silver pressed replacement CD?

I'm checking with Nugs on that.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    RD101189 said:

demetrios said:

I'm checking with Nugs on that.
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    RD101189 said:

Everyone check CD 2 of Charlottesville and play it. Mine is really Charlotte and starts with Setting Forth even though labeled as Charlottesville. Charlotte #2 appears to be correct so it wasn't a direct swap. Figures it's the best show. I sent email to nugs. Glad they're silver pressed though.

Wow mine too, thanks for the heads up!

I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

Are you sure these are pressed. and not just burned discs with a silver side instead of blue/green?

I'm sure.

• Options
    CopperTom said:

I'm sure.

Nugs has confirmed it too.

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited May 2014
    Fingers crossed they stop shipping until they fix the improper CD issue. I placed my order last night but I will gladly wait a week or two for them to ship if it means I don't have to deal with requesting replacements.

I wonder if I should pre-emptively email and ask them to check?
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    Creating the glass master takes time. I would expect this to take a few weeks minimum before replacements are in our hands.
  • Options
    Porch DwellerPorch Dweller Posts: 101
    Hopefully they just do the right thing and ship everyone who ordered the box-set a replacement disc.

They could send an email, make everyone aware of the issue, and give them an estimated delivery date.

Guess we did get a bonus goodie inside
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I just got the following response from the CEO:

Tom,

Thanks for your email. We’re aware of the problem and we will be shipping replacement discs as soon as we receive them from the pressing plant.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

/Brad
    Post edited by CopperTom on
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Is this a joke? I can't tell. Confused
  • Options
    edited May 2014

This guy is awesome !!
    Love the facial expression
    Post edited by willbarclay on
  • Options
    No Joke, Im not looking for expensive freebee's here, I mainly was looking for the Phoenix Show, I got it thanks to a very cool member. If you wanna donate something PJ related to me (Im broke, care for mumsie now!!) Im looking for Mike McCreedy stuff at the moment! ;-) Either way, everyone just have fun here and thanks to the mystry guest who helped me get the Phoenix show! Your awesome!
  • Options
    downforcemediadownforcemedia The OC Posts: 20

This guy is awesome !!
    Love the facial expression
    Thanks! It's my shit-faced grin. ;)
    10.22.2000 Las Vegas 11.23.2013 Los Angeles
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Oh ok. For some reason I was thinking you wanted the entire box set. /:)
  • Options
    well of course that would be sweet, But I got what I needed, I ask for no more :)>-
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

I just got the following response from the CEO:

Tom,

Thanks for your email. We’re aware of the problem and we will be shipping replacement discs as soon as we receive them from the pressing plant.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

/Brad

So if they are aware of the problem I hope they are sending out emails / replacements to all of us who have purchased the box set.
  • Options
    Just got this from nugs :
    I've confirmed on our in-house copy that this is the case, and we are already in contact with the manufacturer. We will be sending replacements to everyone who ordered a box set, so there is no need for each customer to reach out individually. Again, I don't have an exact ETA just yet but the replacements are in the works.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    RD101189 said:

I've confirmed on our in-house copy that this is the case, and we are already in contact with the manufacturer. We will be sending replacements to everyone who ordered a box set, so there is no need for each customer to reach out individually. Again, I don't have an exact ETA just yet but the replacements are in the works.

Thanks for that update. I got the canned response, but at least it looks like they are going to make it right. Although, if they sent out an email to everyone that ordered, it might help them out.
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 191
    So it looks like they are going to send a new VA disc 2 to everybody. I had emailed them about my Charlotte sleeve being messed up and here is what I just received back...

I'm sorry about the inconvenience with your order. I've notified the shipping warehouse and they will send you a corrected sleeve for Charlotte.

Also, we just found out they the manufacturer put the wrong audio on disc 2 of Charlottesville. We'll be sending glass-mastered replacements for those soon. Just a heads up!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• Options
    RD101189 said:

Sweet news! :)