Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    dirtymike wrote:
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Big fan of tis Genre see most of Geogre Romero woork as well as other Zombie movies Just like the 1 episode borrowing from 27 Days Later,so does the 2 episode but this time from a more comidic zombie movie Shaun of the Dead xcept the english people just pretend to be Dead rather than sock themselves in dead flesh.
    As far as the Racist is concern even though the key waz dropped you gotta figure hell get out via the dropped Saw that just adds a human version to the story not just humans trying to stay alive againist Zombies
    you called that one :) another solid episode. did anyone else hear them say only 3 episodes left in the season on the preview for next week. wtf? is it meant to be a miniseries?
    Yes there's only three episodes left, but it was picked up for a second season.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Great episode tonight! I was a bit disappointed last week but I thought that this was a return to form. Sad that there's only 3 episodes left this season..have a feeling that it will end with a killer cliffhanger. I hope AMC fast tracks season 2 so we don't have to wait until next fall.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    man screw that redneck
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    just watched ep 2

glad it was not a let down after the first as so many shows are....really kept going.if not pushed on wit the story.

great level of humor ....but bd still not for the logan tut tut at you ..

cant wait for part 3...

bd that chap was in cliffhanger
    YES!!!!! That's where I knew him from...
    My brother was over yesterday, does not have cable and really wanted to watch it...
    Loganator took him upstairs to show episode one :mrgreen:
    The 7 year old was telling the 42 year old when to cover his eyes :lol:

Tonight for #3 - Better than 2?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    man screw that redneck
    Which one?
  • Options
    man screw that redneck
    Which one?

the roof dude..i would have left his ass and not gone back
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    man screw that redneck
    Which one?

the roof dude..i would have left his ass and not gone back
    But then his brother wouldn't bring home squirrels for supper.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I dreamt of zombie's chasing me for 7 hours last night, this show is fuck good.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Still think I would have tried cutting through the cuffs first
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

maybe the geeks ate hime :mrgreen:
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966

The pipe he was chained up to was rusty and old.......I woulda kept beating on that........

Last night's episode was kind of slow......still good tho
  • Options
    I feel like any good zombie thread needs a picture

AMC-Zombie-Grass-WM-560.jpg
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I feel like any good zombie thread needs a picture

AMC-Zombie-Grass-WM-560.jpg

looks like a girl i knew
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Last night's episode was enjoyable.

I liked the women sitting around talking before douchebag number 2 came over and ran his mouth. I like the shoe more when it focuses on moments like that.

Of course i really liked the move ithe Road because of how it focused on that human aspect of life after the apocaypse.

Only 3 episodes left but as others mentioned season 2 was picked up and it is slated for 13 shows. I think they wanted to make sure people were going to be into it before they jumped in too far.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I've only caught a segment of an episode, but I like it. The costume and make-up design is killer.

Zombies have been done really well, time and time again. It's all this vampire shit that is kind of getting old.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Really? It was easier to cut off your own hand instead of the hand cuffs?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    rafie wrote:

I agree television is lame for a stories sake and I thought the exact same thing. I just saw this show last night while watching football at my folks (no cable in my house). Zombies are so cool. I can't wait till the world turns into zombies so I can blow their heads off too. :twisted:
    ~JzP
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    JzP wrote:
    rafie wrote:

I agree television is lame for a stories sake and I thought the exact same thing. I just saw this show last night while watching football at my folks (no cable in my house). Zombies are so cool. I can't wait till the world turns into zombies so I can blow their heads off too. :twisted:

Did this happen in the graphic novel or is it something invented by the tv writers?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    JzP wrote:
    rafie wrote:

It clearly wasn't a hacksaw for metal ;)
    I like the show.
  • Options
    So far I'm loving this show, my husband has been reading the comics and he was psyched to hear about the show. We don't watch a ton of tv and hardly make a point to sit down together to watch, but now we make sure the kid is in bed on Sunday nights and it's a date. I'm almost afraid to say this, but I think I might have just found my new Lost... :o
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    I love this show. I vowed after Lost I wouldn't invest in another serial, but I couldn't resist this one after all the talk I heard. I'm hooked.

they had me at......unnnnnnngggggggggggggggg.........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I've watched this show - pretty intense stuff - the night I watched, there was "lots" of shooting and wow the amount of blood and guts spilling everywhere !!!!

I kinda got spooked out.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Great 3rd episode. Not much gore, but still very tense, especially the first scene.
  • Options
    Tonight :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Tonight :mrgreen:
    :D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    God that was a slow episode until the awesomeness at the end............

They really have the splatter down pat when it comes to mashing a zombies head in. Good stuff.
  • Options
    oh my lord......the end was sick
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Solid episode, I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 2 next year. I like how they mentioned the handcuffs and the saw right away
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    So who gets to rekill the cute sister before she becomes a zombie.

that should be an interesting
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    So who gets to rekill the cute sister before she becomes a zombie.

that should be an interesting

I WAS THINKING RUN BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY :lol: