Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Interesting, but I did not go into the map since it contains spoilers
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/11/05/the-walking-dead-google-map/
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    just an fyi, it's on tonight for those that missed it. i believe 10est. check your local listings or go back a few pages in this thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

interesting.

there is a zombie app in the android market (don't know if apple has it) that lets you use yoru phone in some goofy zomebie game where you list yourself as a zombie or you can hunt zombies using your gps
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    81 wrote:

interesting.

there is a zombie app in the android market (don't know if apple has it) that lets you use yoru phone in some goofy zomebie game where you list yourself as a zombie or you can hunt zombies using your gps

Really? Whats the APp? I'll throw that on my EVO
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    81 wrote:

interesting.

Really? Whats the APp? I'll throw that on my EVO

maybe i read it wrong....or it's n longer there. i couldn't find what i was looking for. if it's not there, maybe i should program it...if i could program. :lol:

nice phone selection :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I may have to lift a finger and set the tivo for this..and If anyone comes across the mentioned zombie phone app can you post a link?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    check out zombie run, it's more virtual, it says it's going to multi player via a beta test. so many it will be what i thought.

however, if you have a blackberry, check out mobiledead. it does use other people like i described above.
    .http://www.berryreview.com/2008/11/05/m ... me-in-nyc/
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    check out zombie run, it's more virtual, it says it's going to multi player via a beta test. so many it will be what i thought.

however, if you have a blackberry, check out mobiledead. it does use other people like i described above.
    .http://www.berryreview.com/2008/11/05/m ... me-in-nyc/

Ha, cool...is it hard to recruit quality players? or is it just a bunch of easily manipulated tools with no lives?

Looking forward to second season anyhoo
  • Options
    Never playedi'll try it this weekend
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Never playedi'll try it this weekend

because if I were playing, I would try to recruit fools who I could send out and get eaten by zombies in front of me while I safely chill in the background, looking for a safe, and secure, zombie free route ...
  • Options
    You very bad man, jerry :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Shit I'm at the hockey game tomorrow night
    And I'm staying in the city

Need to set the DVR. ...must remember
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

set it now.....or skip the Rangers game....or just watch it at work monday. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

Were you at the Rock last night?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

Nah man .41 games is more than enough :crazy: :crazy: :wtf: :thumbup:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

Nah man .41 games is more than enough :crazy: :crazy: :wtf: :thumbup:
    I know :lol: :roll:
    Henrik made some sick saves, but most shots were from the blue line...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    81 wrote:

set it now.....or skip the Rangers game....or just watch it at work monday. :lol:

Done ..but I need to watch it tomorrow night can't wait till Monday night :geek:

I'll figure out where I'm crashing tomorrow night and have it set there :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Normally I don't wish Sunday nights to come quick.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I just watched this on Hulu and am now addicted.

Unfortunately hulu is only going to show the first episode. I refuse to pay for cable. I have to figure out another way to watch this show.
  • Options

Unfortunately hulu is only going to show the first episode. I refuse to pay for cable. I have to figure out another way to watch this show.
    Find a brazilian chick with cable, or pay for sat service, or borrow neilly amazon log on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:

Find a brazilian chick with cable

Message sent! :D
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160

4 letters:
    EZTV
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Find a brazilian chick with cable, or pay for sat service, or borrow neilly amazon log on

It's actually my brothers,.but it's all good
  • Options
    Just got to my crash pad tonight.walked in grabbed the remote and dvr it
  • Options
    ok so just watched ep one as we are a week behind the states..not bad at all..glad i didnt read any of your posts before watching..

guess your all pumped for tonights show.

so his partner is with his wife...the sly old fox..not only is he going to kick zombie butt hes got to get his partner as well..not a dgood day in the office..

owww and bd if you get turned into a zombie(no jokes people hes not one already) feel safe that i would not stop to think about shooting you in the head...for the love /friendship... you understand..not that your wifes pissed at you for letting logan watch it . :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    suffice to say..this is the best show on tv at the moment

man the part when the put the gut on them and started walking like the walkers :mrgreen:

that was too funny

and i cant believe the wife and partner are poking in the woods ...better be careful something doesn't creep up on ya :mrgreen:
  • Options

man the part when the put the gut on them and started walking like the walkers :mrgreen:

that was too funny

and i cant believe the wife and partner are poking in the woods ...better be careful something doesn't creep up on ya :mrgreen:
    SHHHHHHHHHH....
    I'm old, can't stay up that late :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

that was too funny

SHHHHHHHHHH....
    I'm old, can't stay up that late :lol:

sorry ...need to stay away for the day bro
  • Options
    darn i cant come back in here now until next friday night .. :evil:

this is why i stood up so late last night..needed to watch it :lol: