Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it'd be nice.

they played a decent first half. might as well play the starters and gibson the entire second half. wtf was Gray doing in there.

and why does vinny always have to take a timeout half way thru a qtr. friggen let them play unless the opponent goes on a run.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i still don't get Vinny's 6 minute time out.

it was nice to see the bulls play with some effort and make it a game. they looked tight in the 4th which may have led to a bunch of bricks.

however, if they played like this every night, they would win a few games
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    edited December 2009
    81 wrote:

it was nice to see the bulls play with some effort and make it a game. they looked tight in the 4th which may have led to a bunch of bricks.

Vinny doesnt have a fucking clue. They have to get rid of him soon.

We shouldn't be impressed with a good effort. These guys are professionals making fucking millions....there should be a good effort every single night. The Bulls could have won this game if anyone on this team had the balls to step up and knock down some big shots. D-Rose shows that killer instinct at times, but not nearly enough.
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Vinny doesnt have a fucking clue. They have to get rid of him soon.

We shouldn't be impressed with a good effort. These guys are professionals amking fucking millions....there should be a good effort every single night. The Bulls could have won this game if anyone on this team had the balls to step up and knock down some big shots. D-Rose shows that killer instinct at times, but not nearly enough.

Rose is looking a whole lot better now that the ankle is healing. He has the explosion back. He was going well, then couldn't hit anything down the stretch. missed a point black layup and a couple little shot puts. he still has room to improve. Deng has been looking better as well. Miller finally got his ball fake working.

Didn't say i was impressed with the good effort, just that it was nice to see it after the effort they had put forth over the last month.

I aslo don't get why Rose and Deng were on the bench in the 4th quarter. I don't care if they are tired, they need to be on the floor. Vinny is nuts. We need to bring Phil back. He can coach.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    are you friggen kidding me????

up 35 points and they lose by 4. wtf. season is officially over
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    are you friggen kidding me????

up 35 points and they lose by 4. wtf. season is officially over
    Go Blackhawks!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    How was Vinny not fired on the spot after that pathetic performance last night. 35 point lead with 9 mins left in the 3rd quarter and you lose?!?!?!? I didn't even think something like that was humanly possible. The Bulls really fucked up this coaching hire and they need to fix it sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    they showed a shot of Vinny last in the game. he looked like a deer caught in a semi's headlights. he didn't have a clue.

but damn, he got his 6 minute time out in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    they showed a shot of Vinny last in the game. he looked like a deer caught in a semi's headlights. he didn't have a clue.

but damn, he got his 6 minute time out in.

Yeah, he just doesn't have a clue and is in way over his head. I almost felt bad for the guy watching the post-game press conference.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Looks like last season was a curse for this years? I thought Vinny did pretty good last year, but I don't follow the Bulls strictly, so I could be wrong...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    man, what i would do for a 40in vertical. holy dunk D. Rose
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Go Blackhawks!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Kirk is finally traded after about 27 rumored tradings thru the years. good tough hard nosed player. i liked him, but with he was a little taller and a better shooter....oh well...time to bring on teh free agents. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    July 1st is my bday and free agency starts. All I want for my bday is Lebron and Bosh to the Bulls!
  • Options
    i might have to go hang out in Deerfield next week.

I read earlier that the knicks are hosting a James to Ny party at the garden next thrusday, although James is hosting a recruit me event in the Akron area on the same day.

they keep saying there are alot of back door conversations going on and right now, all signs point to Chicago. Part of the reason, they traded Kirk last night.

Rose, James, Bosh, Deng, and Noah is a killer line up. I wonder if Deng could play the 2? or does he move to the bench?

i'd like them to bring back Miller, see teh other James develop and find a guard that can shoot the 3. I was looking at the stats for the 72-10 team and they were shooting 400 from downtwon. :shock: Than you still have Gibson. this team could be sick.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I read earlier that the knicks are hosting a James to Ny party at the garden next thrusday, although James is hosting a recruit me event in the Akron area on the same day.

they keep saying there are alot of back door conversations going on and right now, all signs point to Chicago. Part of the reason, they traded Kirk last night.

Rose, James, Bosh, Deng, and Noah is a killer line up. I wonder if Deng could play the 2? or does he move to the bench?

i'd like them to bring back Miller, see teh other James develop and find a guard that can shoot the 3. I was looking at the stats for the 72-10 team and they were shooting 400 from downtwon. :shock: Than you still have Gibson. this team could be sick.

Where did Kirk go?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    he was traded to Washington, along with the 17th pick last night for a future 2nd round pick. however, because of NBA rules, it can't officially be annouced until July 8th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    he was traded to Washington, along with the 17th pick last night for a future 2nd round pick. however, because of NBA rules, it can't officially be annouced until July 8th.

Okay I see. I would've no thought they'd trade Heinrich...he seemed to be a good piece of their roster.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

Okay I see. I would've no thought they'd trade Heinrich...he seemed to be a good piece of their roster.

they've been tryign to trade him the last couple of years. he's been on the tradeing block / rumor mill the last couple of years. solid defender, but if it helps land two big names...what the hell.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

they've been tryign to trade him the last couple of years. he's been on the tradeing block / rumor mill the last couple of years. solid defender, but if it helps land two big names...what the hell.

BRING ON LBJ!!!
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah, definitely. If he needs to be sacrificed for two pieces that may make you champion contenders, then it's probably the move to make.

I haven't watched much of C. Bosh...mainly because Toronto doesn't get shit for airtime here (unless you have NBA League Pass). How do you think he'll do as a piece of the puzzle?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    considering he is a career 20.2 pts/9.4 rebs with a couple of assists and a block a game, he'll do fine.

LBJ always got his 30, but he was also unselfish with the ball 7.0 assists per game for his career.

D Rose like to pass as well and could see his assist avg go up to 10 per game (6.2 for the career). I would think rose would bring the ball up more, so you might see James assists go down. and lets not forget, Rose can finish and is becoming a pretty good shooter.

in thoeroy, the should get 60-70 points per game from those 3 guys. then you still have Deng with is a career 15.8 point scorer.

you have the makings of a team that could really get up and down the court. there is no reason why they couldn't average 105-110 per game plus have the potential to hold the other team to 90-95 per game.

if it comes to fruition, you would easily have the best team in the league.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    considering he is a career 20.2 pts/9.4 rebs with a couple of assists and a block a game, he'll do fine.

LBJ always got his 30, but he was also unselfish with the ball 7.0 assists per game for his career.

D Rose like to pass as well and could see his assist avg go up to 10 per game (6.2 for the career). I would think rose would bring the ball up more, so you might see James assists go down. and lets not forget, Rose can finish and is becoming a pretty good shooter.

in thoeroy, the should get 60-70 points per game from those 3 guys. then you still have Deng with is a career 15.8 point scorer.

you have the makings of a team that could really get up and down the court. there is no reason why they couldn't average 105-110 per game plus have the potential to hold the other team to 90-95 per game.

if it comes to fruition, you would easily have the best team in the league.

No doubt. You're on the brink of having great potential again. I hadn't looked up Bosh's stats, and that's not bad. Seems like a great combination for the two thrown in with Rose and Deng. With the right coach on the sidelines, you guys could go far.

Best of luck to you next season :thumbup: 8-)

I've been wanting to hear "LeBron signs with Chicago" myself anyways.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    so you are a Bulls fan on top of your Jazz and Celtic fandomness as well?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Not necessarily, but they aren't a team I dislike.

Would much rather see LeBron be a Bull rather than a Knick.

Also, last summer when we visited for PJ I fell in love with Chicago. Great American city, and I really enjoyed my stay, the atmosphere, and the history.

My girlfriend and I were both interested to see if Gacy's house is still exsisting, and if it's some kind of attraction? I figure it wouldnt' be though...that would be a bit intense...but her fascination with serial killers rubbed off on me, and after watching a film on Gacy before going...I was too curious for my own good. never looked it up though.....

Anyway, back to basketball. :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    I think another reason I like the Bulls is because even though they beat us back to back...those were GREAT finals. very memorable around here too as we've yet to make it back. :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I work in Deerfield right by the Berto Center....should be a lot of action out here next week.

I cant even imagine a team with D-Rose, LBJ, Bosh and Noah.....
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I work in Deerfield right by the Berto Center....should be a lot of action out here next week.

I can...playoff contenders! :thumbup:

Seriously now...Kobe needs to be de-throned.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

Not necessarily, but they aren't a team I dislike.

Would much rather see LeBron be a Bull rather than a Knick.

Also, last summer when we visited for PJ I fell in love with Chicago. Great American city, and I really enjoyed my stay, the atmosphere, and the history.

My girlfriend and I were both interested to see if Gacy's house is still exsisting, and if it's some kind of attraction? I figure it wouldnt' be though...that would be a bit intense...but her fascination with serial killers rubbed off on me, and after watching a film on Gacy before going...I was too curious for my own good. never looked it up though.....

Anyway, back to basketball. :?

I grew up not too far from the Gacy house. I'm pretty sure that house is long-gone. I know for sure there's no tourist attraction or anything like that over there. Some sick shit... I've heard plenty of stories from people who know someone who was invited over to Gacy's house and didn't end up going for one reason or another. Crazy....
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

I can...playoff contenders! :thumbup:

Seriously now...Kobe needs to be de-throned.

Playoff contender?? I think dynasty is the more likely scenario!!

I dont wanna get too pumped yet though because who knows what will happen with this free agency...