Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Agree about the terrible 3rd quarter's unwelcome return. At least they got another win, meanwhile the Hawks are trying to blow a 3 goal lead against Dallas.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    and can we get bogans out of there. a starter should play more than 8 minutes and do something while he is on the floor.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    big time game tonight. hopefully the refs let the bang a bit. physical game favors the bulls.. suprised the line was lakers -2.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    D. Rose, you are rediculous :D

i like it. i said they needed to go 4-3 over this two week period. the 4 wins are in the bag, time to make it a 5-2 span.

than a bunch of winniable games to close out the month.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    And to be able to say you beat the Lakers. When DRose missed that free throw near the end, I thought we were in for a great ending. Kinda lame in that last few seconds though.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    free throw shooting is going to be the death of me. they have been terrible all season.

phil was saying pua was knocked off his game by the physical play. he said pau was always lookign for a whistle. :lol: gotta play physical with the lakers.

hopefully no let down vs. a MN tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    How awesome is D-Rose? Great performance last night.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Big ego-boosting win last night. It'll be cool to see the top 2 rebounders square off in Noah and Kevin Love.
  • Options
    Noah has slipped to 3 in rebounding.

Love is a beast.

good to see a blow out agaist a 3rd tier opponent. next 9 are all very winnable.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Going to the game tonight...hopefully the Rose and the Bulls can matchup with a pretty good, high scoring Pacers team.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Going to the game tonight...hopefully the Rose and the Bulls can matchup with a pretty good, high scoring Pacers team.
    Have fun at the game tonight.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    anything can happen in a game, but the Bulls should be able to handle the Pacers. but if memory serves, they lost to them at least once last year and maybe more.

just checking out stats. on the offensive end, the bulls score 0.5 points more than the pacers, but they both give up the same points.

they were talking about the MN game being a trap game, tonights game could be the real trap game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    gotta love monday night games. sec 102 row 6 pair of tickets for $130 all in. that's just behind the bulls bench. i'm guessing they are near the end of 102, close to 103 which puts them beyond the baseline, but still a great deal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    Love is a beast.

Damn straight.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    gotta love monday night games. sec 102 row 6 pair of tickets for $130 all in. that's just behind the bulls bench. i'm guessing they are near the end of 102, close to 103 which puts them beyond the baseline, but still a great deal.
    cant beat it!

my buddy lives just a couple blocks away from the UC (ghetto) so we've been to a couple games this year... super convenient and affordable

im sure prices will skyrocket once they have a good playoffs this year
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    you would think prices would be up this year the way they are playing. The only game i've seen that had high prices was the lakers. even when orlando came to town, tickets could be had cheap. i guess day of week plays a big part.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    uh oh.

D. Rose took a massive fall to the floor. Shot a couple of free throws with his right hand, and dribbled it a few times, but he was clearly favoring it. after the game, all teh celebratory stuff was done with a closed left hand.

hopefully, it's nothing to bad and he can go on wed.

that would suck to lose him for any amount of time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    the game was bittersweet. they got off to an early 16 point lead but then Rose got into foul trouble. As soon as I saw Watson get up, it was obvious the Pacers were gonna make a run.

D Rose couldn't get to the rack bc of Ind's big front line...but Boozer more than made up for it.
    Noah looked sluggish and lazy...maybe it's bc of Hibbert's size or bc it was a monday.
    I think Korver should start. His D has improved 10 fold and his shooting speaks for itself.

Fingers crossed that Rose only misses 1 game
  • Options
    Ever since boozer has come back, Noah seems to have gone in a funk. I wonder if it's a mental thing, where before he was the 2nd face of the franchise behind Rose, and now he is sort of the third wheel.

We need to get the crowd to pump him up a little. Maybe a Noah chant when he gets a rebound.

Watson can be ok, but he pounds the ball too much. he needs to move the ball a little more or take a shot. do something besides dribble around.

as for the 2. i think Brewer would be the more likely canidate to take over for Bogans. Korver seems to be more of a three. he wouldn't be able to stay in front of the wades and kobe's of the world.

I was glad to hear the xrays were negative on his wrist. that was a scary fall. they said post game, he was icing the wrist and soaking the ankles. hopefully, somebody gave him a ride home last night. :lol:

being that toronto is up next, it would be an ideal spot to let him sit. if need by, he could also sit out vs the clippers and sixers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:
    being that toronto is up next, it would be an ideal spot to let him sit. if need by, he could also sit out vs the clippers and sixers.

Hell, so could Boozer and Noah for that stretch.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    They're saying it's a right wrist sprain and Rose is day to day. No need to force him to play through any major pain, especially with how easy this schedule is coming up here.
  • Options
    They're saying it's a right wrist sprain and Rose is day to day. No need to force him to play through any major pain, especially with how easy this schedule is coming up here.

agreed

he took a beating last night. don't know why he drove so hard with the game pretty much over at the point. he is smarter than that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Where are you getting these tix at?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Where are you getting these tix at?

redlinetickets.com

i used them to buy my "The Wall" ticket.

day of game, ticket prices typically drop. i've seen those sec 102 tickets for a couple of games day of. they go quickly at that price. key is looking day of game. as the day goes along the prices will fall a bit....

they are offering free delivery for the rest of the year which will save a few $'s if you go this year

code is Freeship123
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Hopin' to kick some Chicago Bull ass on Feb. 9th. :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

keep hoping. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

keep hoping. :lol:

Both teams are comparable in my eyes, currently Chi: 15-8 Uta: 18-8. Should be a great match-up. Wondering how the Boozer homecoming will be.

I'm looking to get tickets for that game.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    yeah..just looking at stats, they are pretty close. should actually be a solid game.

Bulls will still mop the court with the Jazz. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    yeah..just looking at stats, they are pretty close. should actually be a solid game.

Bulls will still mop the court with the Jazz. :mrgreen:

Sounds like your still sulking in your Jordan years. :lol:;)

Can't wait for this game. I never mind watching the Bulls play either. D-Rose is a BEAST.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    I'm so past the Jordan years. yeah, they were great, but it's been over a decade. I'm living in the now and loving watching Rose play. guy is a beast and now that he has a 3 point shot to go with his unstopable first step.

on one hand, i think they need anouther year before they are ready to contend, but then you look at this team, and it's not like they have a bunch of 1st and 2nd year players. they have all played in some big playoff games.

why not the Bulls?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg