Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    as they stand today....Miami can't even put 5 on the court. they have wade, bosh, beasley, and chamlers

bulls have. rose, boozer, noah, deng along with gibson and james.

boozer puts up numbers in bosh catagory. rose is just a shade behind wade right now. miami has nobody to play the 5 and deng is better tahn beasley. deng puts up 17 points a game. could be a better rebounder and passer, but he is decent on D. not a banger, but doesn't need to be with noah and boozer manning hte post.

as they stand today, bulls are a better team. come tonight, that may be different.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    81 wrote:
    as they stand today....Miami can't even put 5 on the court. they have wade, bosh, beasley, and chamlers .

... I'm assuming they'll use part of the $25MM they have left to get someone to play the other positions!
    81 wrote:
    bulls have. rose, boozer, noah, deng along with gibson and james.

boozer puts up numbers in bosh catagory. rose is just a shade behind wade right now. miami has nobody to play the 5 and deng is better tahn beasley. deng puts up 17 points a game. could be a better rebounder and passer, but he is decent on D. not a banger, but doesn't need to be with noah and boozer manning hte post.

as they stand today, bulls are a better team. come tonight, that may be different.

no way Boozer is in the same league with Bosh. Boozer isn't the playmaker Bosh is, many feel he is just a product of the system they ran in Utah. Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, and Dwight Howard will all handle Boozer with relative ease. I'm not saying he isn't a good player... just that he's not in the same league as those guys who ALL play for East Coast teams.

Rose and Dwayne Wade play different positions so it is hard to compare, but Rose isn't even in the top 3 at his position (point guard) so I couldn't compare him to (arguably) the 3rd best player on earth behind Kobe and Lebron. I love Rose but he is young and has a long ways to go before you can compare him to those guys.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    I like Boozer. He reminds me of a poor man's Karl Malone. He can do the pick and roll, hit the short/medium jumper and post up. He should be a good player with Rose.

Congrats on getting Boozer. He did good here in Utah. Keep him happy though, if not he'll throw a tantrum and threaten to run. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    MJ 2.0 is rocking the court.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i will admit i used to like watching the bulls
    rodman... what a whatever
    MJ & company... insane stuff

that is all
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

that is all

You need to watch some d rose
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    D rizzle
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

that is all

81, please send me one of your favorite links and i'll watch some d rose

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

that is all
    youtube.com.
    81, please send me one of your favorite links and i'll watch some d rose
    Youtube.com. :geek:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Youtube.com. :geek:
    no shit?
    how about i don't know what is a good d rose clip
    come on buddy, i want it endorced by 81
    im not asking for to much am i?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    dude is only six three
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    dude is only six three
    still long and still jumpy

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    fuck the bears, it's Bull Season. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Can somebody tell me why Bogans is starting, or even playing?

And can Lou hit a few shots? or at least grab some boards?

James Johnson has looked solid in limited action. I'd like to see more of him and more kyle korver.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    James Johnson has looked solid in limited action. I'd like to see more of him and more kyle korver.

i have him on my watch list ... and yeah ... korver should get more minutes ... i dumped him today for splitter ...
  • Options
    The Bulls are who we thought they were. :)

Thought portland would be a little more a challenge, but the Bulls looked solid for most of the game last night.

Deng was lights out.

you can tell Rose worked on his game ALOT this off season. some would call that practice. i've lost count of how many times he has gone up on one side of the bucket and flipped it off the glass from the other side.

i didn't care for Noah when they drafted him, being that he was coming off a Buckeye beat down in the National Championship game, BUT, i'm really liking his game now that he enters his 4th season. He knows his role and plays it well. Like Rose, you can tell he has been working on his game over the summer. His jumper, while still not pretty, has become servicable, he handles the ball well (leads fast breaks), can finish around the basket and plays solid D. Can't ask for much more.

Gibson is playing well, just needs to foul less (although some have been the tickey tack variety).

Nice to see Korver shoot it well. Plays decent defense. The Bulls still need to work on teh offense when he is on the floor, but i'm sure that will come with time.

It's only three games, but Tom might be the best head coach/manager in chicago right now. He's impressed me so far. Last night he was yelling for the bulls to keep their hands up on defense. just after he did that, the bulls deflect a pass and get a fast break out of it.

outside of injuries, there is no reason the Bulls shouldn't win the central.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:

I agree, but that's not exactly saying much. They have 3 scrub teams to deal with. THe only team there that could make any noise for them is Milwaukee. And that all depends on what they decide to be.

Overall, I'm not sold on the Bulls as a team this year, but yeah, they'll win the central. They've got the right pieces.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:

I agree, but that's not exactly saying much. They have 3 scrub teams to deal with. THe only team there that could make any noise for them is Milwaukee. And that all depends on what they decide to be.

Overall, I'm not sold on the Bulls as a team this year, but yeah, they'll win the central. They've got the right pieces.

they aren't in that miami/orlando/boston/LA catagory yet, but they are coming. I'd still like them to add a big two guard that can score a bit and play shut down D (ron artest type, but not so crazy). I've not been impressed with Bogans at all. I could see him riding alot of pine later in the season. Brewer hasn't played much, so i'm still interested in what he can do. Long term, could Johnson improve enough to shift from the 3 to 2? He can handle the ball, slash and has a decent looking jumper, even if it's only mid range. Clearly, that's long shot, but he has a lot of talent and seems to want to get better (and has).

It'll be interesting to see how they play on the circus trip. I had them getting pounded, but after last night, i think they could steal a few.

like everyone else, i'm curious how boozer will fit in, and what the rotation will look like.

it's also nice to see Tom playing with the rotation to see what he has in real game situations.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe the asbestos is what made zeke go nuts in NY.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Maybe the asbestos is what made zeke go nuts in NY.

Is it also what caused all the players to play horribly for the past few years? Maybe we could even blame it on Eddy Curry's weight gain. We could be onto something here. Maybe the Clippers locker room is lined with asbestos.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    Maybe the Clippers locker room is lined with asbestos.

and the team bus, team plane, players cars all get the treatment. :lol: or maybe they sign lazy players like baron davis to big contracts.

it's so awesome that the the entire bulls team wants to practice hard, work on thier game over the summer and they want to get better and win. it makes it so easy to root for them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

it's so awesome that the the entire bulls team wants to practice hard, work on thier game over the summer and they want to get better and win.

Unless, of course, you trip over a coffee table or whatever the hell it was that certain big money free agents find cool in Chicago.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    i can't get down on boozer for breaking his hand. he wants to be out there. they said his doctor appointment to have the cast removed was at 6am.

it's just good to see players like Rose and Noah working hard in the off season, playing hard during hte games, unlike a tyrus thomas who loafed alot on the court. or an eddie curry. not to say there haven't been hard working players, but this is the first time in years that we have talented hard working players.

i just wish they would do something with the two spot. bogans doesn't excite me at all. it'd be interesting to see the team will boozer and korver starting. who do you double team then?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    81 wrote:
    i can't get down on boozer for breaking his hand. he wants to be out there. they said his doctor appointment to have the cast removed was at 6am.

it's just good to see players like Rose and Noah working hard in the off season, playing hard during hte games, unlike a tyrus thomas who loafed alot on the court. or an eddie curry. not to say there haven't been hard working players, but this is the first time in years that we have talented hard working players.

i just wish they would do something with the two spot. bogans doesn't excite me at all. it'd be interesting to see the team will boozer and korver starting. who do you double team then?

It is nice to finally have a respectable roster of guys who put in the work. No more Curry, Ty Thomas, Eddie Robinson, etc...
  • Options
    makes it so easy to root from them, although i suspect we will hear some rumblings on the national level from Rose skipping his NY trip tuesday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg