• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,221
    edited May 12
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Haven’t slept and my eyes can’t focus going through the thread so if someone could advise what happened with barcodes in the app as opposed to the wallet in Portland?
    In a nutshell, there were barcodes in the app as opposed to the "add to wallet to gain entry" message. What I'm not clear on is when exactly the barcodes appeared, whether the wallet message was there initially (it's currently on my tickets for Vegas and later, don't know about Sac), and if this means the same will happen for upcoming shows. 
    Understood. My Sacramento GA pair stats they must be added to the wallet.
    Update: barcodes now visible in the app.
    Fantastic news again.
    Stubhub is definitely celebrating 
    Didn't they refuse to list F2F shows back in '20 or '22 because of the band's policy? They certainly changed their minds pretty quickly.
  • Options
    HouryoHouryo San Diego Posts: 52
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Haven’t slept and my eyes can’t focus going through the thread so if someone could advise what happened with barcodes in the app as opposed to the wallet in Portland?
    In a nutshell, there were barcodes in the app as opposed to the "add to wallet to gain entry" message. What I'm not clear on is when exactly the barcodes appeared, whether the wallet message was there initially (it's currently on my tickets for Vegas and later, don't know about Sac), and if this means the same will happen for upcoming shows. 
    Understood. My Sacramento GA pair stats they must be added to the wallet.
    Update: barcodes now visible in the app.
    Fantastic news again.
    Stubhub is definitely celebrating 
    Didn't they refuse to list F2F shows back in '20 or '22 because of the band's policy? They certainly changed their minds pretty quickly.
    Think some did and some didn't.  Now all do.
  • Options
    wcstrikerwcstriker Posts: 24
    steven87 said:
    I did some research on this on apple’s website and there does appear to be a way to do it. You have to call apple and ask them to remove any existing Apple ID associations with wallets on other phones/devices. I’m not exactly sure what is entailed in this process or how long it takes. But if they’re just going to scan the ticket barcodes in the TM app, it really doesn’t matter- I wouldn’t worry about the wallet situation unless we hear otherwise from people attending the next few shows. 
    I'll contact Apple and give that a shot.  I did see other people said the barcodes were active on the app so that should (I hope) mean they will for Vegas and I'll be ok.  I've been using the barcodes in the app since it stopped working last year.  Though that sucked at Sphere because I forgot my seat and once I was in there I had no signal at all.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,299
    Have pair la1 sec 123 row 13

let me know… will drop them today at some point 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

You catch an upgrade?
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

You catch an upgrade?
    Got a GA
    got sec H

looking for another GA, or will stay in sec H… GF in GA
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You catch an upgrade?
    Got a GA
    got sec H

looking for another GA, or will stay in sec H… GF in GA
    nice!
  • Options
    GA was thru a generous 10c member not F2F.. meet up at show 
    sec H got other night
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 206
    Thanks to a VERY generous forum member, I have upgraded my Vegas tix and now have a pair for each night to sell in Sec 10. If you're interested, hit me up and we can time a drop. Here's the deets:

Vegas night 1 sec 10, row V, seats 11&12

Vegas night 2 sec 10, row S, seats 2&3

These are now sold. See ya in the Pit! 🙌
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,965
    Thanks to a VERY generous forum member, I have upgraded my Vegas tix and now have a pair for each night to sell in Sec 10. If you're interested, hit me up and we can time a drop. Here's the deets:

Congrats!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,369
    CROJAM95 said:
    GA was thru a generous 10c member not F2F.. meet up at show 
    sec H got other night
    I’m in H and may need another.  What row? If selling let me know.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Anyone feel like hookin’ a brother up with a GA timed drop for Sac or LV2?  Anyone…anyone…Bueller?
  • Options
    Moose_10Moose_10 Posts: 4
    edited May 12
    I have 1 x extra GA for both shows in Vegas and both in LA... 
       Willing to trade for GAs in Seattle Nt1 or East coast shows in the fall from Nt2 Chicago on... 
  • Options
    mytincturemytincture Posts: 66
    I'm going to list a good reserved single for Sac in a few minutes. Section 106 - GG. 
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 206
    edited May 12
    PJNB said:

Congrats!
    Yay, thanks! See ya in there? For sure on the Med Inn rooftop!

Edit to say I was getting LV & Seattle confused ;) See ya on the rooftop and hopefully in the Sea pit too (fingers crossed that I find some GA's between now and then!)
    Post edited by apkirkland on
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 226
    I'm going to list a good reserved single for Sac in a few minutes. Section 106 - GG. 
    thanks for the heads up!

ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    edited May 13
    Will be listing pairs

vegas 1 sec 10 row j. SOLD
    vegas 2 sec 27 row u. SOLD
    LA 1 sec 123 row 13 SOLD

was able to get GAs thru a friend for both Vegas

let me know if u want to coordinate 
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • Options
    A few new rows of premiums dropped for Sac in 106 and 107.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 226
    saw a GA for a minute.... got only the circle of death to show for it....
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    mytincturemytincture Posts: 66
    Sold!
  • Options
    Robdog983Robdog983 Visalia, CA Posts: 126
    I noticed that earlier, too. A little strange they’d be premium the day before and they’re in reserved seating. Odd how none of those tickets were bought prior. 
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 208
    Posting a pair for Sacramento section 121, row L.
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:
    I noticed that earlier, too. A little strange they’d be premium the day before and they’re in reserved seating. Odd how none of those tickets were bought prior. 
    They weren’t bought because they were never for sale before.  This is what TM does now.  Hold back some of the best seats until a day or two before the show.  

• Options
    Robdog983 said:
    They weren’t bought because they were never for sale before.  This is what TM does now.  Hold back some of the best seats until a day or two before the show.  
    Ahhhhh interesting! Smh makes sense for them to do that. Leave it to TM 🙄
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:
    What are the chances those premiums get dropped to standard the day of the show? Or will TM be stubborn and leave them as is til the very end? Lol
  • Options
    wcstrikerwcstriker Posts: 24
    Can anyone going to Sacramento tomorrow night verify if the TM barcodes are activated in the TM app and if they had previously said add to wallet to enter the event?  Also if that was the case for Portland?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,420
    wcstriker said:
    Can anyone going to Sacramento tomorrow night verify if the TM barcodes are activated in the TM app and if they had previously said add to wallet to enter the event?  Also if that was the case for Portland?
    Yes and yes. And yes 
  • Options
    I’ve been checking incessantly to see if they would open up seats in those side sections for SAC. I just saw there was a Kane Brown show Saturday night. Production and configuration with seating probably won’t be completed until morning or midday. Portland seats were added to the floor around noon-ish Pacific time the day before.
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:
    Robdog983 said:
    What are the chances those premiums get dropped to standard the day of the show? Or will TM be stubborn and leave them as is til the very end? Lol
    It is the proverbial game of chicken.  

• Options
    There’s a 26R LV1 single up.  Not my listing.