Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,937
    hihobibo said:
    @trees You sure you wanted to post all that info from your receipt?
    I was gonna say the same thing! Lots of personal info that you might want to edit out. Be safe.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,187
    I was gonna say the same thing. We live in dangerous times
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,937
    I was gonna say the same thing. We live in dangerous times
    Let's all call trees, right now! JK lol.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,956
    The Sea came in and washed it all away...
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    I've only ever seen one of these wolves in real life.  Up in Cape Scott provincial park at the top of this Island.  Kind of cool to see them pictures on the poster.  I loved the Vancouver Island references on the poster and at the first show.  It's like they remember we exist.. wooo!! :)
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    How easy was it to get a poster in Vancouver? Is it better to try and get one at the early merch booth or inside when the doors open?

Did the early merch ever run out of posters, stickers, buttons, or tokens?
    I got night 1 and night 2 posters no problem.   I bought night 1 inside, and night 2 outside.   They were still selling night 1's on night 2 (at least at the outside booth).   The only problem I ran into was on the first night with sizing... there were a few shirt sizes we asked for not available inside.
  • Options
    I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 529
    Were the duffle bags available?
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 403
    Only 2-4 per night. Sold to the first couple people in line at the outdoor merch trailer immediately. 
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 308
    ekwipt said:
    Only 2-4 per night. Sold to the first couple people in line at the outdoor merch trailer immediately. 
    And at least one person immediately put on Ebay for $341
    PA
  • Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 274
    We went for merch on Monday. My kid loved the N1 poster and was able to get it at the merch tent on Monday about 1:30pm.  Side note, do they announce artists for posters in advance?  Trying to get a feel for who will be doing the Seattle ones.
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,899
    Hankj25 said:
    We went for merch on Monday. My kid loved the N1 poster and was able to get it at the merch tent on Monday about 1:30pm.  Side note, do they announce artists for posters in advance?  Trying to get a feel for who will be doing the Seattle ones.
    The artists for this first leg of the tour were revealed in a word search that you can find back on pages 2-3 of this thread. It would be process of elimination since Seattle will be the last two shows on this leg. Ames and/or Klausen might be safe bets for Seattle.

Vancouver 1: Justin Erickson
    Vancouver 2: Matt Ryan Tobin 

Still forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    Becky Cloonan 
    Brad Klausen
    Munk One (please LA 🙏)
    Brian Romero
    Florian Schommer 
    Winston Smith
    Jeff Soto
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,707
    Looking forward to seeing the Arian Buhler poster. He did some very cool GNR posters. Some duds too but mostly cool. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,054
    Hankj25 said:
    You can bet on Ames doing the Seattle posters. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,200
    How long till the first skull
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,214
    How long till the first skull

A lot of us in the merch line in Vancouver were hoping that the only Skull we get this time, was on the Night 1 sticker and shirt.
    We can dream!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,786
    edited May 9
    I’m sick of the skulls. Anything that has a skull on it I’m not buying. 

They need to start thinking outside of the box. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,738
    JT167846 said:
    Anyone know the brand for the duffel? Not expecting Patagonia (would be all over it were that the case) but hope it would hold up ok. Having said that my PJ black hole is getting holes in the surface material near the zips. Bugger it.
    Did anyone have the answer for this?
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 765
    kasedoug said:
    Hankj25 said:
    The artists for this first leg of the tour were revealed in a word search that you can find back on pages 2-3 of this thread. It would be process of elimination since Seattle will be the last two shows on this leg. Ames and/or Klausen might be safe bets for Seattle.

Still forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    Becky Cloonan 
    Brad Klausen
    Munk One (please LA 🙏)
    Brian Romero
    Florian Schommer 
    Winston Smith
    Jeff Soto
    i hope Munk does a Vegas 

• Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 302
    pdalowsky said:
    JT167846 said:
    Anyone know the brand for the duffel? Not expecting Patagonia (would be all over it were that the case) but hope it would hold up ok. Having said that my PJ black hole is getting holes in the surface material near the zips. Bugger it.
    I don't know the brand for it, but I work for Patagonia. We offer free repairs for all of our products. If you want to send me a DM I am happy to help you talk through some options with that bag (I also have the PJ Black Hole backpack) 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,054
    edited May 9
    pdalowsky said:
    JT167846 said:
    I don't know the brand for it, but I work for Patagonia. We offer free repairs for all of our products. If you want to send me a DM I am happy to help you talk through some options with that bag (I also have the PJ Black Hole backpack) 
    I have the PJ Black Hole backpack too and love it!  Mine has a lot of miles on it but it's still going strong.  Any recommendations for a light weight hiking day pack? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,097
    LukinAtU said:
    kasedoug said:
    Hankj25 said:

Still forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    Becky Cloonan 
    Brad Klausen
    Munk One (please LA 🙏)
    Brian Romero
    Florian Schommer 
    Winston Smith
    Jeff Soto
    i hope Munk does a Vegas 

I'm hoping there is a Munk One poster for Seattle.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,183
    Any guys here sound off on the retro pullover hoodie fit? Specifically an XL?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,783
    Any guys here sound off on the retro pullover hoodie fit? Specifically an XL?

they all fit snug/slim might wanna size up

-Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 334
    edited May 10
    I would like to see Brad K do a Wrigley baseball themed ticket poster like 2018 Seattle and Boston. Complete the set.
    Post edited by hairgrowth2001 on
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 308
    Anyone know where the merch truck is going to be located?
    PA
  • Options
    bpsteinerbpsteiner Seattle, WA Posts: 11
    Anyone know if they are posting where and when outside merch booths open? Just trying to plan Friday/Portland.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    I know its very unlikely but can anybody grab me a keychain and a token? No shows for me this year but I really want the keychain/token. Can paypal immediately!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,193
    demetrios said:

Pear Jam