Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,237
    Punk art is supposed to be bad. Anti art. Yuuuuup
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,416
    The Sacramento poster was even worse in person. 
    The reviews are officially mixed
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    I wouldn’t want a whole portfolio/wall of PJ posters in this style but… as a one time poster I think it’s pretty unique and would put it on the wall if I went to the show.  I think it’s pretty cool. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827

winstonsmithart

Pearl Jam silk screened poster for their Sacramento show is available starting 10am Pacific TODAY at StudioFallout.com.
    - 18” x 24”
    - Limited to 71 copies on offer (numbers 11-82)
    - Exclusive Artist Variant
    - Signed and numbered by Winston Smith
    - Limit 2 per collector
    Click the link in our bio to purchase before they’re gone forever!

About this poster in Winston’s words:

The flying automobile hovers above an incandescent bulb shining its light on a garland of colorful flowers while “A Child and His Lawnmower” zooms by the classic retro vinyl disc.

I'm delighted to have been invited to celebrate the vibrant city of Sacramento in the form of this Pearl Jam poster, and decided to include some “Easter eggs” for the pleasure of the Sacramento fans. The butterflies represent the mission to preserve the beautiful and beneficial monarch butterfly in the Sacramento Valley, while the flowers symbolize California's bounty. The inclusion of classic cars (representing the California Automobile Museum), the telephone (representing Roseville Telephone Museum), and the basketball (celebrating the *mighty* Sacramento Kings) add a touch of local charm and history, making this piece a true tribute to the city's unique spirit.

And most importantly, the vinyl record and classic record player honors the Sacramento-born Tower Records; while the lawnmower is a reference to the Dead Kennedys track, which Pearl Jam covered, “A Child and His Lawnmower."

We hope you enjoy this piece. It was truly and honor and distinct pleasure to work with @mrtsurt, @matthewkadi and, of COURSE Pearl Jam @pearljam!

• Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 867
    Can anyone see what constitutes the "exclusive artist variant" beyond the signature and numbering?

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    SHZA said:
    WJeBurkhardt said:
    Love the banner and shirt.
    Wish the banner was the shirt.
    That would be a must get shirt for sure.
    2022 sactown

Not even close to the same thing. The banner is an homage to the Surf Ranch logo, not a bear walking on a sidewalk under palm trees. 

My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    I wouldn’t want a whole portfolio/wall of PJ posters in this style but… as a one time poster I think it’s pretty unique and would put it on the wall if I went to the show.  I think it’s pretty cool. 
    True. It's pretty cool. First look, didn't like it. I appreciate all the thought that went into it. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Anyone else have anything to share about any of the hoodies from this tour? Seems like keychains and duffle bags are king. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    I read somewhere that the hoodie was tight and not very stretchy for the material, but who knows how true that is.
    I don't even remember where I read it now.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    BSully said:
    I read somewhere that the hoodie was tight and not very stretchy for the material, but who knows how true that is.
    It was here a few pages back, one review unfavorable and one non-specific review favorable. Would like to hear from men who picked one up what they think of it. I'm rolling the dice and paying to have someone pick one up for me, but would like to know more about L vs. XL fit. Clothes these days are kind of fucked. XL seems like the new L, and L is the new M. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    BSully said:
    It was here a few pages back, one review unfavorable and one non-specific review favorable. Would like to hear from men who picked one up what they think of it. I'm rolling the dice and paying to have someone pick one up for me, but would like to know more about L vs. XL fit. Clothes these days are kind of fucked. XL seems like the new L, and L is the new M. 
    Agree, I used to buy M shirts, and now I only buy L and most of them fit pretty good.

...or maybe I'm getting bigger...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    BSully said:

My son wears a 2x, and I told him what some of the comments said.  He ended up buying a 2x, and said that the next size up was waaaayyyy too big.  He said that this one sized just like others that he has.  This was in Portland.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 176
    Can someone who bought a shirt tell me what brand they are?  Should say on the tag.  Thank you!
  • Options
    TA243471 said:
    BSully said:

My son wears a 2x, and I told him what some of the comments said.  He ended up buying a 2x, and said that the next size up was waaaayyyy too big.  He said that this one sized just like others that he has.  This was in Portland.
    Thank you!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    Bella canvas 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Playing cards teaser for Vegas merch......

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Playing cards teaser for Vegas merch......

Sweet!!!
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    Loujoe said:
    on2legs said:
    True. It's pretty cool. First look, didn't like it. I appreciate all the thought that went into it. 
    I broke down and bought one of the limited versions. Funny that I didn't get one at the show. It is really starting to grow on me. It's a strange poster, but that is what I am liking more and more about it. I'm guessing it will be a sought after print, in time. Either way, I don't care. I'm framing it and putting in up in the record room to remind me of the awesome night.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    edited May 15
    Yo! I'd think just to have his signature is special.  Great score. Love that it was easy too.   Congrats.
    Other stuff for your record room here
    https://haightstreetart.org/collections/winston-smith

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Yo! I'd think just to have his signature is special.  Great score. Love that it was easy too.   Congrats.
    Other stuff for your record room here
    https://haightstreetart.org/collections/winston-smith

Absolutely. He is a legend. I remember drawing the DK logo on everything when I was in high school.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 226
    edited May 15
    Post edited by DT6012 on
  • Options
    DT6012 said:

Lakeshow bball

Forum poster? Gremmie?!?

I'm guessing skateboard?

I also see this magazine in that box.

• Options
    motleygunnermotleygunner Arizona Posts: 144
    DT6012 said:
    At first I was certain that is one of the upcoming LA Forum posters in the box and it is by Brian Romero... He does the bright neon stuff (See the cancelled Indianapolis from last year)... But I took a 2nd look at it and it curves off a bit... I am thinking it is a skateboard with his artwork on it?!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,838
    DT6012 said:
    I can’t see anything Tshurt posts. Guy got petty and blocked me for a legit comment. He’s soft. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,381
    Can somebody help a non-social media dude out and tell me if the Winston with Sacramento prints dropped yet?
  • Options
    Can somebody help a non-social media dude out and tell me if the Winston with Sacramento prints dropped yet?
    The signed and numbered ones did. https://www.studiofallout.com/shop/p/pearl-jam-poster-sacramento
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    BLACK35 said:
    LukinAtU said:
    Vancouver 1: Justin Erickson
    Vancouver 2: Matt Ryan Tobin 
    Portland: Becky Cloonan
    Sacramento: Winston Smith

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    Brad Klausen
    Munk One
    Brian Romero
    Florian Schommer 
    Jeff Soto

Can we pencil in Ames for Seattle? Really hoping MunkOne gets Vegas.
    I would love me some MunkOne for Vegas
    +1
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.