albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,284
    Outstanding.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,048
    braggart!!!! ;)

good shit right there!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,753
    edited May 8
    Thanks!

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    Fantastic! Congrats!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Congratulations @Spunkie
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,066
    Spunkie said:

Congrats!! What a great accomplishment 👏👏👏
  • Options
    edited May 12
    Little bit about my buddy Rob. We both love Led Zeppelin. That band became a point of connection back on high school. As our freindship deepened we kinda did a blood brother thing. But with a brass bowl from a water bong. Cant recall who did the first burn but we created the bonham symbol, 3 interlocking circles, on our left arm. Mine inside left wrist. His up on his forearm. When we did a roman arm clasp kind of thing, they matched up. of course they faded in time, but we each knew where ours were.

Today marks 4 weeks gone.I did this today, done by my stepdaughter Bailey. Follow her on insta if you like. She's very good.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,002
     Never thought of burning myself with a bongbowl.

Great memorial.

Love to you
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
     Never thought of burning myself with a bongbowl.

Great memorial.

Love to you

yeah , we were "smart" like that..

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,914
    couple of friends of mine branded themselves by holding a bic lighter upside down while lit until it was white hot. Instant stoner horseshoe tattoo. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com