Options

Berlin - 10c reserved seat assignment good or bad?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 302
    LizJ said:
    Received an answer to my email from 10c: 
    „We have confimred with the venue that the obstruction shown on the Ticketmaster seating map will NOT be there during the show.“
    I also got that e-mail today...maybe a glimmer of hope!!! 🤞
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    My reply to 10C, please don’t let this go without insisting, reply to them also!

• Options
    Jamer196 said:
    My reply to 10C, please don’t let this go without insisting, reply to them also!

Good answer...I also thought about replying. There's the concrete structures, stage setup, stage roof construction and speakers...all of them being possibly obstructive...I really hope they fix this as much as possible.
    Maybe they have a plan...maybe they don't...
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    edited March 14
    They don‘t. They cannot change anything about it. It‘s the way the Waldbühne is built. And if they could, why wouldn’t do others? Any act would love to charge more for those seats but not every act has loyal fanclub members they can rip off.
  • Options
    I replied to 10C and wrote that it's great that the obstructed view won't be a problem...I also asked that it would be interesting to know how it will be done...let's see...
  • Options
    dr_rockdr_rock Posts: 6
    A1
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 335
    edited March 19
    Wrong. Your picture shows the outer edge of A2 almost at the transition to B1. 
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    dr_rockdr_rock Posts: 6
    You‘re right! It was A2🤦🏻‍♂️… sorry. 
  • Options
    No problem. It can happen from time to time.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,237
    At least Dr Rock made an innocent error, unlike a certain ticketing organization.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    I asked 10c how exactly they will make sure that the view isn't obstructed? I got a weird answer that said "Tell people to use F2F"...well, that's settled then 🤣

Although the 10c seat location was a mistake I'm not going through the hassle with F2F...I am certain I will enjoy the show as much as allways and we'll still be close to the stage. If I go see my favourite bands it doesn't matter if I don't have the best seats in the house. The one thing that pisses me off is the lack of transparency and 10c promising the best seats in the house.
    Case closed...let's enjoy BERLIN NIGHT TWO!!! AND LET'S HAVE AN AWESOME PARTY IN SECTION E2 FELLOW TEN CLUBBERS!!!!
  • Options
    JABK said:
    I asked 10c how exactly they will make sure that the view isn't obstructed? I got a weird answer that said "Tell people to use F2F"...well, that's settled then 🤣
    What a shitty answer.
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 81
    edited April 16
    Ooh, section A2 on the 3rd has a couple of great seats available at 174 Euro right now. 3rd and 4th row. These should give a fantastic view. 
  • Options
    You're damn right. This example shows what the "best seats in the house" really mean.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    You're damn right. This example shows what the "best seats in the house" really mean.
    Yeah, makes me almost regret that I jumped on tickets for G2, but only almost, because those will also be fantastic. 
    Were you able to sell your A1 / E2 tickets?
  • Options
    Yes, I sold them. But below the original price. But that's perfectly okay for me. I've opted for new tickets in H3. I love the view from there. G2 is also great. In which row are the seats located?
  • Options
    Nice, same here!
    I'm in Row 23, close to H3. Very good view from both sections, I think. Just a pity it had to be such a manual effort. Ha-ha
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    Yes, I sold them. But below the original price. But that's perfectly okay for me. I've opted for new tickets in H3. I love the view from there. G2 is also great. In which row are the seats located?
    How exactly does it work when you sell them back? Do you have to wait for someone to buy your tickets or?
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 404
    edited April 18
    you can put your 10c-tickets in the resale-process at ticketmaster Germany and have to wait for someone to buy it.

But be aware that TM will add a resale-fee of approx 26 EUR to your ticket price, which the buyer has to pay (although it was advertised otherwise at the beginning of the 10c-sale). So, if you want to sell your 10c-ticket for face value of 175 EUR, the buyer has to pay 201 EUR for that ticket. Since TM found several tickets in the 10c-section of Waldbühne and the sections next to them which they try to sell at 175 EUR, there is a slim to none chance that you will re-sell your 10c-ticket without creating a loss in order to compete with the TM-ticktes.
    Post edited by axeljohan on
  • Options
    axeljohan said:
    you can put your 10c-tickets in the resale-process at ticketmaster Germany and have to wait for someone to buy it.

But be aware that TM will add a resale-fee of approx 26 EUR to your ticket price, which the buyer has to pay (although it was advertised otherwise at the beginning of the 10c-sale). So, if you want to sell your 10c-ticket for face value of 175 EUR, the buyer has to pay 201 EUR for that ticket. Since TM found several tickets in the 10c-section of Waldbühne and the sections next to them which they try to sell at 175 EUR, there is a slim to none chance that you will re-sell your 10c-ticket without creating a loss in order to compete with the TM-ticktes.
    That's what I thought...plus you've also paid the annual 10c fee, so I'm not prepared to lose a large amount of money for it.
    My seats are at least pretty darn close to the stage and I really hope they make good on the promise that they're going to do everything they can to make the view as good as possible.
  • Options
    Which area, row and seats?
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    E2 row 20 in the middle of the row.
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,275
    JABK said:
    Zen23 said:
    E2 row 20 in the middle of the row.
    On the 1st evening I'm in E2 row 21e, on the 2nd evening I'm in A1 in row 19...
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."