#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Looks like we may not need Hunter's laptop after all.............

Hi.  Can you identify the actual crime for me in this article?  Comer said they "appear" to be attempting to hide the source.  That's not a crime.  Comer said it may be influence peddling.  That's not an actual crime.  So tell me what the crime is?  

If it is real crimes like money laundering, tax evasion and wire fraud, they would have known by now.  It's pretty easy to investigate if these funds showed up on tax returns.  
    Exactly- no one will prosecute this.  They’ll have to look through the rest of the families tax returns and see if they declared the money. It’s obviously unethical but when has that ever stopped a politician?  
    When you've lost Mr. RolemodelsinBlood, you know it's entirely full of shit. haha
    No, nothing about it is full of shit- those were subpoenaed documents that show the transactions.  The issue is the DOJ does the dems bidding, so they won’t prosecute.  The GOP, unless they’re involved themselves (?!) should take a page out of the dem playbook and draft articles of impeachment. Of course he won’t get removed from office, but just as they did with trump over a phone call, the spectacle and lining up of the Biden family folks involved for all to see is damaging enough in the eyes of the court of public opinion.  And I say they should do it unless they’re involved because for all we know the big asshats in the GOP may have been involved in one way or another over those years.
    You know better than this. tRump controlled the DOJ for four years so don't act like he wouldn't have done something if he could. They had the fucking laptop and all that other bullshit under his dumbass reign.

Of course nothing will come of this because it's bullshit. That is why no major news organization is even mentioning it. 
    You know why no major news org is covering it,  it’s not even fair discussion to act like they’d do a story on anything seriously negative to Joe. This has been shown - including fox and whatever else is right leaning-by minutes each of the networks spends on certain topics and has been beaten to death.  Flip it though and the world would be going cokadoodledandy over trump if Jr. was raking in millions and sitting on sketchy boards with sketchy people and making deals with foreign govts while trump was in office. Just a sketchy look and since it was sent though around 20 LLC’s it was without a doubt made really hard to investigate.

Anyway as far as this is concerned I don’t expect anything to come from it. I learned my lesson watching the govt the last several years in who they choose to go after and who they don’t.  The fbi currently won’t even hand over subpoenaed docs a whistleblower says contain info about “an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions.”  It’s a 1023 form, whatever that is. But not turning things over during a “bullshit” investigation sounds like how Trump dealt with stuff, and I didn’t like it then either.  Smells funky.
    'Seriously, read what I just posted.  I posted why that is nothing but a ruse.  The 1023 is an unverified accusation.  The accusation was made by the whistleblower that Comer has.  He knows what's on that document and he knows that it's unverified.  It's nonsense.  C'mon.  How many times are you going to fall for the same tricks?
    Interesting to note that the doc is from 2018 though and it never even got a response from the fbi at the time.  Why hide it until now? Sketch.  Why create 20 companies that never sold or made any products yet received $10m bones? Sketch.  It makes sense you guys are squirming over it- it’s certainly enough to impeach old joe when trumps on trial for saying we need to find votes. I’m just sipping on my big gulp over here assuming nothing will happen but it’s fun to watch it play out.  Remember, Joe never talked to Hunter about his business dealings.

trumps doj and fbi director choice.
    Yeah but don't you see, man?!?! They were in on it too!!! 

Mickey, clearly you need to find yourself some sleazy message board on a really dark corner of the internet to begin doing your own research.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    WITCH HUNT
    Every accusation is a projection, so yeah... pretty much. 

It's comical and also entirely predictable how the resident MAGAts hit the ground running with that article yesterday that confirms there is literally no evidence linking Biden to any crime. 

And none of it was new information. Seems like I recall reporting on both the brother and Hunter
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    mickeyrat said:
    WITCH HUNT
    Every accusation is a projection, so yeah... pretty much. 

It's comical and also entirely predictable how the resident MAGAts hit the ground running with that article yesterday that confirms there is literally no evidence linking Biden to any crime. 

And none of it was new information. Seems like I recall reporting on both the brother and Hunter
    It's the same old word salad and circle jerk. 

Yet when faced with actual real evidence of corruption like with Clarence Thomas, it's dismissed w/ "all government is corrupt". 

These marks tell on themselves every time they open their mouths. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    From Letter From an American. People need to start paying attention. Buh, buh, buh, Hunter’s laptop.

The headline on a New York Times story about the report was hardly what Comer had hoped. It read: “House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.”

Indeed, in the Washington Post, Philip Bump wrote, “The wider House Oversight’s net, the more often it catches Trump.” He noted that the Biden family doesn’t, in fact, have a family business. But, of course, the Trump family does have a business, and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) estimates that Trump’s businesses made as much as $160 million when he was president. That doesn’t include the money his children—who, unlike Hunter Biden, were members of the administration—raked in both during his term and afterward, like the $2 billion investment a Saudi fund overseen by Saudi leader Mohammed bin Salman made in Jared Kushner’s new private equity firm shortly after he left the White House. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    From Letter From an American. People need to start paying attention. Buh, buh, buh, Hunter’s laptop.

The headline on a New York Times story about the report was hardly what Comer had hoped. It read: “House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.”

Indeed, in the Washington Post, Philip Bump wrote, “The wider House Oversight’s net, the more often it catches Trump.” He noted that the Biden family doesn’t, in fact, have a family business. But, of course, the Trump family does have a business, and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) estimates that Trump’s businesses made as much as $160 million when he was president. That doesn’t include the money his children—who, unlike Hunter Biden, were members of the administration—raked in both during his term and afterward, like the $2 billion investment a Saudi fund overseen by Saudi leader Mohammed bin Salman made in Jared Kushner’s new private equity firm shortly after he left the White House. 
    All the accusations are projections. We've known this for a long time now. 

It's painfully blatant, and yet there are some so brainwashed they still can't see it. 

It's f'ing scary how susceptible people are to the right messaging. (no pun intended) 

All the accusations are projections. We've known this for a long time now. 

It's painfully blatant, and yet there are some so brainwashed they still can't see it. 

It's f'ing scary how susceptible people are to the right messaging. (no pun intended) 
    Comer, Jordan and these guys know it's bullshit too. But there's been reporting that they are in constant communication with the Trump team. All this is meant to do is muddy the waters for Biden to help Trump next year. Painfully obvious. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited May 2023
    This is the same shit as Benghazi with Clinton...so fucking stupid. It's sad that GOP voters don't see through this bullshit.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    This is the same shit as Benghazi with Clinton...so fucking stupid. It's sad that GOP voters don't see through this bullshit.
    Fuck I know people that will still get red in the face about Benghazi...I just turn my brain off for it at this point.  You would think they would start naming their kids Ben Ghazi Lastname as much as they love talking about it.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    edited May 2023
    static111 said:
    Fuck I know people that will still get red in the face about Benghazi...I just turn my brain off for it at this point.  You would think they would start naming their kids Ben Ghazi Lastname as much as they love talking about it.
    Remember Uranium One? That was supposed to be the story of the century and they just stopped talking about. Literally all bullshit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    static111 said:
    Remember Uranium One? That was supposed to be the story of the century and they just stopped talking about. Literally all bullshit. 
    That is one part of the GOP bullshit machine that you almost have to give them credit for. They just create fake outrages and run with it. Years later people are still bringing up the "and remember uranium one? Hillary sold uranium to Russia" like it's fucking gospel.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    static111 said:
    That is one part of the GOP bullshit machine that you almost have to give them credit for. They just create fake outrages and run with it. Years later people are still bringing up the "and remember uranium one? Hillary sold uranium to Russia" like it's fucking gospel.

It's why they want that form 1023 document from the FBI.  It's a recounting of the accusation that the person talking to the GOP has already told them.  It's unverified.  But they want to wave it around and say, SEE THE FBI HAS PROOF.  When any of us could walk into the FBI and do the same thing, sans evidence.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Looks like we may not need Hunter's laptop after all.............

Hi.  Can you identify the actual crime for me in this article?  Comer said they "appear" to be attempting to hide the source.  That's not a crime.  Comer said it may be influence peddling.  That's not an actual crime.  So tell me what the crime is?  

If it is real crimes like money laundering, tax evasion and wire fraud, they would have known by now.  It's pretty easy to investigate if these funds showed up on tax returns.  
    Exactly- no one will prosecute this.  They’ll have to look through the rest of the families tax returns and see if they declared the money. It’s obviously unethical but when has that ever stopped a politician?  
    When you've lost Mr. RolemodelsinBlood, you know it's entirely full of shit. haha
    No, nothing about it is full of shit- those were subpoenaed documents that show the transactions.  The issue is the DOJ does the dems bidding, so they won’t prosecute.  The GOP, unless they’re involved themselves (?!) should take a page out of the dem playbook and draft articles of impeachment. Of course he won’t get removed from office, but just as they did with trump over a phone call, the spectacle and lining up of the Biden family folks involved for all to see is damaging enough in the eyes of the court of public opinion.  And I say they should do it unless they’re involved because for all we know the big asshats in the GOP may have been involved in one way or another over those years.
    You know better than this. tRump controlled the DOJ for four years so don't act like he wouldn't have done something if he could. They had the fucking laptop and all that other bullshit under his dumbass reign.

Of course nothing will come of this because it's bullshit. That is why no major news organization is even mentioning it. 
    You know why no major news org is covering it,  it’s not even fair discussion to act like they’d do a story on anything seriously negative to Joe. This has been shown - including fox and whatever else is right leaning-by minutes each of the networks spends on certain topics and has been beaten to death.  Flip it though and the world would be going cokadoodledandy over trump if Jr. was raking in millions and sitting on sketchy boards with sketchy people and making deals with foreign govts while trump was in office. Just a sketchy look and since it was sent though around 20 LLC’s it was without a doubt made really hard to investigate.

Anyway as far as this is concerned I don’t expect anything to come from it. I learned my lesson watching the govt the last several years in who they choose to go after and who they don’t.  The fbi currently won’t even hand over subpoenaed docs a whistleblower says contain info about “an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions.”  It’s a 1023 form, whatever that is. But not turning things over during a “bullshit” investigation sounds like how Trump dealt with stuff, and I didn’t like it then either.  Smells funky.
    Ivanka and Jared DID rake in millions. 

Oh… *checks notes*…BILLIONS. And they were employed in the government. 

I don’t give two fucks about Jr. He’s a private citizen, just like Hunter. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    taylor greene is going to file impeachment articles against biden.

lmao.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    what polls to believe. i've read other ones saying that both desantis and trump beat biden in the general at this point. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    what polls to believe. i've read other ones saying that both desantis and trump beat biden in the general at this point. 
    I think you saw one poll that said Trump beats Biden.  Since then, there's been this one and an Yahoo poll that say the opposite, outside of the MOE. 
    will put this here....

Biden, GOP reach tentative deal to raise debt ceiling, avoid calamitous US default
    By Zeke Miller, Lisa Mascaro, Kevin Freking, Mary Clare Jalonick
    23 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy reached an “agreement in principle” to raise the nation's legal debt ceiling late Saturday as they raced to strike a deal to limit federal spending and avert a potentially disastrous U.S. default.

However, the agreement risks angering both Democratic and Republican sides with the concessions made to compromise. Negotiators agreed to some Republican demands for increased work requirements for recipients of food stamps that had sparked an uproar from House Democrats as a nonstarter.

Support from both parties will be needed to win congressional approval next week before the government's projected June 5 debt default.

The Democratic president and Republican speaker reached the agreement after the two spoke earlier Saturday evening by phone. The country and the world have been watching and waiting for a resolution to a political standoff that threatened the U.S. and global economies.

“The agreement represents a compromise, which means not everyone gets what they want,” Biden said in a statement late Saturday night. “That’s the responsibility of governing,” he said.

Biden called the agreement “good news for the American people, because it prevents what could have been a catastrophic default and would have led to an economic recession, retirement accounts devastated, and millions of jobs lost.”

McCarthy in brief remarks at the Capitol said that "we still have a lot of work to do.”

But the Republican speaker said: “I believe this is an agreement in principle that’s worthy of the American people.”

With the outlines of a deal in place, the legislative package could be drafted and shared with lawmakers in time for House votes as soon as Wednesday, and later in the Senate.

Central to the package is a two-year budget deal that would hold spending flat for 2024 and increase it by 1% for 2025 in exchange for raising the debt limit for two years, pushing the volatile political issue past the next presidential election.

Driving hard for a deal to impose tougher work requirements on government aid recipients, Republicans achieved some but not all of what they wanted. The agreement would raise the age for existing work requirements on able-bodied adults without children from 49 to 54, but Biden was able to secure waivers for veterans and the homeless.

The two sides had also reached for an ambitious overhaul of federal permitting to ease development of energy projects and transmission lines. Instead, the agreement would put in place changes in the landmark 1970s' National Environmental Policy Act that will designate “a single lead agency” to develop environmental reviews, in hopes of streamlining the process.

The deal came together after Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told Congress that the United States could default on its debt obligations by June 5 — four days later than previously estimated — if lawmakers did not act in time to raise the federal debt ceiling. The extended “X-date” gave the two sides a bit of extra time as they scrambled for a deal.

Biden also spoke earlier in the day with Democratic leaders in Congress to discuss the status of the talks.

The Republican House speaker had gathered top allies behind closed doors at the Capitol as negotiators pushed for a deal that would avoid the first-ever government default while also making spending cuts that House Republicans are demanding.

But as another day dragged on with financial disaster looming closer, it had appeared some of the problems over policy issues that dogged talks all week remained unresolved.

Both sides have suggested one of the main holdups was a GOP effort to expand work requirements for recipients of food stamps and other federal aid programs, a longtime Republican goal that Democrats have strenuously opposed. The White House said the Republican proposals were “cruel and senseless.”

Biden has said the work requirements for Medicaid would be a nonstarter. He had seemed potentially open to negotiating changes on food stamps, now known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, despite objections from rank-and-file Democrats.

McCarthy, who dashed out before the lunch hour Saturday and arrived back at the Capitol with a big box of takeout, declined to elaborate on those discussions. One of his negotiators, Louisiana Rep. Garret Graves, said there was “not a chance” that Republicans might relent on the work requirements issue.

Americans and the world were uneasily watching the negotiating brinkmanship that could throw the U.S. and global economy into chaos and sap world confidence in the nation’s leadership.

Anxious retirees and others were already making contingency plans for missed checks, with the next Social Security payments due next week.

Yellen said failure to act by the new date would “cause severe hardship to American families, harm our global leadership position and raise questions about our ability to defend our national security interests.”

The president, spending part of the weekend at Camp David, continued to talk with his negotiating team multiple times a day, signing off on offers and counteroffers.

Any deal would need to be a political compromise in a divided Congress. Many of the hard-right Trump-aligned Republicans in Congress have long been skeptical of the Treasury’s projections, and they are pressing McCarthy to hold out.

Lawmakers are not expected to return to work from the Memorial Day weekend before Tuesday, at the earliest, and McCarthy has promised lawmakers he will abide by the rule to post any bill for 72 hours before voting.

The Democratic-held Senate has largely stayed out of the negotiations, leaving the talks to Biden and McCarthy. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York has pledged to move quickly to send a compromise package to Biden’s desk.

Weeks of talks have failed to produce a deal in part because the Biden administration resisted for months on negotiating with McCarthy, arguing that the country’s full faith and credit should not be used as leverage to extract other partisan priorities.

But House Republicans united behind a plan that resisted any tax increases to curb deficits, and instead cut spending, narrowly passing legislation in late April that was their opening offer in talks with the White House.

___

Associated Press writers Stephen Groves, Fatima Hussein, Farnoush Amiri, Seung Min Kim and videojournalist Rick Gentilo contributed to this report.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Some of the insane GOP are really against McCarthy right now....should be a good shit show

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094

She’ll be fine, she’s a big fan of hockey and borscht
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    i guess when you falsely accuse a president of sexual harassment you have to go to russia. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i guess when you falsely accuse a president of sexual harassment you have to go to russia. 
    You mean when the true allegations are buried, the evidence destroyed and the Brandon Crime Family comes for you, you need to seek political asylum for your own safety.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    You mean when the true allegations are buried, the evidence destroyed and the Brandon Crime Family comes for you, you need to seek political asylum for your own safety.

with the help of a felon foreign national

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

You mean a true friend and patriot of the real American people.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

You mean a true friend and patriot of the real American people.

oh yes, right. her.