Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    jamesheal wrote:
    What up peeps! I'm off to Wembley in June - anyone reckon we'll get a secret show the night after?

So, it looks like Interpol for support then possibly? I've got their last album - it's got some good stuff on it...

ah you'll get a secret show of ozzy osbourne and about 18000 metalheads :)

interpol are good - i like their sound - new york band? right?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Neither would I bigboy ;):p

Congrats on getting to the grand young age of 33 (nearly) hope to fuck your goin on the absolute razz?!

Am thinkin of head up your way to get my next tat :D

ta! i think its fair to assume i'll be having a few later yeah!!! :)

are ye headin up the woodstock road? - good tattoo place there on the corner!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    you're welcome! :)
    and, i'm glad you're over 30...b/c after i posted it i thought, watch he'll be some youngin' and i'll feel all pervy for commenting. :o haha. so 33 eh? not bad....5 years younger...;) haha!

anyway, perusing the comments to follow my compliment...:eek: i make *one* comment...about someone one being a cutie, something i rarely do...probably for these very reasons :p.....and hmmm...

i need to be kept on a short leash
    i'm a slut
    i'm a horny bitch

:o

damn, now i am not denying anything :D...just sayin'.

oh and belfast - happy, happy birthday!
    seeya in london....well that is if redrock well let me off that leash of hers. :)

thankyou - i'll see you in london - we can talk cameras & leashes & fuzzy hair and things :)
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    You're all so pretty! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You're all so pretty! :D

.... but where are you?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    belfast1 wrote:
    ta! i think its fair to assume i'll be having a few later yeah!!! :)

are ye headin up the woodstock road? - good tattoo place there on the corner!

Not sure where it is but its called skullduggary I think :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Not sure where it is but its called skullduggary I think :)

oh yeah, thats on the dublin road - very scenic

bit of a scrapjoint come 1 oclock in the morning

whatcha gettin dun then?
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    oh yeah, thats on the dublin road - very scenic

bit of a scrapjoint come 1 oclock in the morning

whatcha gettin dun then?

Oh its fairly complicated.....basically getting a full half sleeve running onto my chest....well thats the plan but still have to get the cash together and take a trip up to belfast and chat to them :D

Oh yeah I don't think I'll be havin me tat done at 1 in the morning :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    belfast1 wrote:
    thankyou - i'll see you in london - we can talk cameras & leashes & fuzzy hair and things :)

definitely sounds like the type of convo i would not want to miss.....;)
    photography, leashes AND fuzzy things...?! :eek: i'm in! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Bumpety bumpety bump!
  • Options
    wtf?! man, is it uncool to blog now or what? where are the new entries damnit! :mad: i mean, sure, i don't mind seeing belfast's cute mug every time i check the page :p.....but still, would be nice to see other jammers i shall have the pleasure of meeting. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    wtf?! man, is it uncool to blog now or what? where are the new entries damnit! :mad: i mean, sure, i don't mind seeing belfast's cute mug every time i check the page :p.....but still, would be nice to see other jammers i shall have the pleasure of meeting. :D
    Maybe you'll get a surprise when you meet them in person?

I've been told I look nothing like my blog picture, but then again, I had one of my heads amputated.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I've been told I look nothing like my blog picture, but then again, I had one of my heads amputated.

yeah, and i'm still trying to get those superglued sunglasses off.... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    we will blog (my girl and I)...eventually.

Everythings just been nuts recently and we havent had chance to do a picture and put it online.

in the meantime.....everyone looks fab :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    I could add another blog. I'll use a different photo or something this time, just to keep it interesting...

:)
  • Options
    Maybe you'll get a surprise when you meet them in person?

oooooooo..i love surprises! :D but i just wonder, what kind? :eek: :p

ahhhhh, i don't know how i'll recognize ya then. :o and hey, it's not all about pics. sure, they're nice, make it easier to try and 'recognize' people....but i just love even reading the entries, see a bit more of people's personalities and all.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ahhhhh, i don't know how i'll recognize ya then. :o and hey, it's not all about pics. sure, they're nice, make it easier to try and 'recognize' people....but i just love even reading the entries, see a bit more of people's personalities and all.

so have you got a good idea of who you are meeting then? i'm a bit excited about it all tonight for some reason.... i havent checked out that blog thing in ages though.. could be loads of new faces
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    hi you people!!!
    Im Lia from Israel , and I realy wanna fly over to be part of the amaizing gig.
    so my problem: are there any tickets left? (please say yes)
    and if its a yes, where from can i order and be sure its not a forgery or something ?(by the phone or net) ...

thanks!!

Lia
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so have you got a good idea of who you are meeting then? i'm a bit excited about it all tonight for some reason.... i havent checked out that blog thing in ages though.. could be loads of new faces

i think the 'london crew baby' thread gives a better impression, although don't know if all those who are attending the gig/posted...are actually making the meet-up on sunday, but i hope so!

i do know i will be meeting again a great # of jammers i had the great pleasure of meeting in italy, and elsewhere. :D always very cool. however, there is still a GREAT # of people who should be there that i have not had the pleasure to meet just yet, such as yer scottish bastard self ;).....and i sooo look forward to that! so yea, i am thinking a good mix of old and new faces, just as i like it!

wooooohoooooooo!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

[marvin]
    don't get too excited. there hasn't been anything new on there for ages. that's if you don't count that 'cute' Belfast guy who the women started drooling over.
    so of course i ignore that.
    [/marvin]

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Feckin birds always droolin :rolleyes: not like us :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Exactly. I've certainly never got all drooly and hormonal over pictures of people I've never met on the internet before. Well, not when they're fully clothed anyway... :eek:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    [marvin]
    don't get too excited. there hasn't been anything new on there for ages. that's if you don't count that 'cute' Belfast guy who the women started drooling over.
    so of course i ignore that.
    [/marvin]

:D

jealousy is not a very attractive feature ya know. ;)

drooling? who in the hell was drooling? :rolleyes: sheesh, get some perspective men! giving someone a compliment, a fairly innocuous one at that - "you're a cutie" should not be misconstrued as drooling. yikes. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    jealousy is not a very attractive feature ya know. ;)
    but then neither are we... that's the whole point... :D
    drooling? who in the hell was drooling? :rolleyes: sheesh, get some perspective men! giving someone a compliment, a fairly innocuous one at that - "you're a cutie" should not be misconstrued as drooling. yikes. :p

[size=-2]i was only joking... [/size]

still... bet you fancy him, don't you....;)
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

stop that now

[size=-2] ya hear!... [/size]
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    Keep this up and there's gonna be a 'pics where Belfast1 looks hot' thread... :)

[size=-2]Sorry Belfast1, we couldn't help ourselves...:)[/size]
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Can I just be double sure on this one. I am intending to take the better half to the wembley show. I am in the 10c but she isn't, I am assuming its a member plus guest ticket?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    mateymate wrote:
    Can I just be double sure on this one. I am intending to take the better half to the wembley show. I am in the 10c but she isn't, I am assuming its a member plus guest ticket?
    Yes! If you got the 10c tix, there's two of them!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    hi you people!!!
    Im Lia from Israel , and I realy wanna fly over to be part of the amaizing gig.
    so my problem: are there any tickets left? (please say yes)
    and if its a yes, where from can i order and be sure its not a forgery or something ?(by the phone or net) ...

thanks!!

Lia

Just keep checking the board. There's bound to be spares still floating around.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...:o
    perhaps if you ever took the shades, off, i might be able to tell? ;) haha.

and, i know you were only joking....and sure, i was playin' along. as to the rest, wouldn't you like to know! :D hahahaha.

man, ONE comment.....sheesh. last time i do THAT. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...