Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    :p

i'm really not a screamer...not at concerts anyway ;) :eek: :D...i just like to sing loudly and badly...but so does everyone else so no worries, you won't hear me anyway! however, i DO tend to hug/kiss whomever i know around me...so if you don't like friendly affection...yea, best to move on........but really, i think i'm fun in any case. :cool:

haha.
    I do that too.

At Reading, I think, When Corduroy started I just embraced some random geezer next to me and after much 'hey hey hey hey' we screamed out THE WAITING DROVE ME MAD at the top of our lungs in unison. I guess thats something PJ is good for... getting strangers to put their arms around each other :o
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Hinny wrote:
    Er. Wait. We're gonna need to collect our 10c tickets. So this queue, it'd be at the 10c window and not at the entrance?

yesssss... guess the queue will be at the ticket office round the back* of Wembley Arena, then once we've got the tickets we'll have to go to the entrance - where there'll be another queue... depends what time they start releasing the tickets i suppose.

* the 'back' is actually the front now that they've turned the place around so when you walk up the road from the tube station the ticket office is at the other end of the Arena. does that make ANY sense... :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jrd wrote:
    does that make ANY sense... :confused:

No! :cool:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No! :cool:

then my work here is done... ;)

i'm off on the saturday morning Sainsbury's run. anyone want anything ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

Some Nurofen would be good, cheers :o
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    jrd wrote:

Got a bit of a hangover so some 'fizzy make feel good' for me cheers, and a cornetto.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Bumpety bump.... any more mugs to go on?
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    jrd wrote:
    yesssss... guess the queue will be at the ticket office round the back* of Wembley Arena, then once we've got the tickets we'll have to go to the entrance - where there'll be another queue... depends what time they start releasing the tickets i suppose.

* the 'back' is actually the front now that they've turned the place around so when you walk up the road from the tube station the ticket office is at the other end of the Arena. does that make ANY sense... :confused:
    I'm from Australia. I don't expect anything in Europe to make any sense whatsoever.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Got a bit of a hangover so some 'fizzy make feel good' for me cheers, and a cornetto.

got three strawberry cornetto's in the freezer... mind you, they've been there for about 9 months so they may not be safe to eat... i can bring one along on Thursday if you're coming to the meet-up ? if not i can bring one along in June ;)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I think we're gonna need a bit of a military operation to organise booze in the queue :eek: can't be standing all day with no booze :cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I think we're gonna need a bit of a military operation to organise booze in the queue :eek: can't be standing all day with no booze :cool:

queue???? we'll be in a pub.. and pubs serve booze

remember chief... its sharp elbows come gig time!! :):);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    queue???? we'll be in a pub.. and pubs serve booze

remember chief... its sharp elbows come gig time!! :):);)

Good good my soldier......glad to see there is no break in the ranks....we will be there....in the pub followed by the front of the queue :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I do that too.

At Reading, I think, When Corduroy started I just embraced some random geezer next to me and after much 'hey hey hey hey' we screamed out THE WAITING DROVE ME MAD at the top of our lungs in unison. I guess thats something PJ is good for... getting strangers to put their arms around each other :o

lmao i do that too
    and i DID that at reading aswell

i probably bounced off u at one point LOL:D
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Bump!

Ouch! :mad: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    What is this? Nobody is blogging anymore? :confused:
    I didnt think PJ fans are that shy :D

Btw, Orsi, if youre reading this, that pic of you in Vienna... haha
    I got my pic taken on the same spot, only at night.
    I almost posted it in the blog, but changed my mind.
    wouldve been funny if I actually had done it, hehe.
    My friend and I HAD to get our pics taken there and
    hug the darn thing. haha. Thats near Prater, right? ;)

Cant wait to meet all of you guys there. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Oooh I must do this over the weekend if I have time. No, that's not right, I will MAKE time :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    belfast1 added!

churio now :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    What is this? Nobody is blogging anymore? :confused:
    I didnt think PJ fans are that shy :D

Btw, Orsi, if youre reading this, that pic of you in Vienna... haha
    I got my pic taken on the same spot, only at night.
    I almost posted it in the blog, but changed my mind.
    wouldve been funny if I actually had done it, hehe.
    My friend and I HAD to get our pics taken there and
    hug the darn thing. haha. Thats near Prater, right? ;)

Cant wait to meet all of you guys there. :)

hey sid :)

how's it going?

yeah, you're right, it was taken near the prater... that was actually the only place in vienna where they put out a poster... i didn't see anything anywhere else

i just met barbara again yesterday at the drinks at the bunker and finally i got meet pegasus sandra - it was awesome!!!

i'm soooo much looking forward to the show

btw... you should have posted yours too... it'd be fun to see the same pic on the blog
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    blooooooooooooooggggggggggggggggggggggg.

hmpf, since last i checked, only one new face. sheesh.l get blogging folks!
    i don't normally say such but err, yea....quite the cutie belfast! :o:p hhaha.

where is everyone else! cmon! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Tut tut tut..... :D Gonna have to keep you on a very short leash!
  • Options

Slut ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hey, whats going on here? :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hey, whats going on here? :D

general chit-chat... d2d being a horny bitch... stuff like that
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    general chit-chat... d2d being a horny bitch... stuff like that
    Uhm, yeah, I can see that :D
    But i was reffering to our Blog ;)
  • Options
    Uhm, yeah, I can see that :D
    But i was reffering to our Blog ;)

Not a lot by the looks of things :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    blooooooooooooooggggggggggggggggggggggg.

where is everyone else! cmon! :D

haha - thanks - as today is my last day of being 32 all compliments are welcome :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    belfast1 wrote:
    haha - thanks - as today is my last day of being 32 all compliments are welcome :)

i wouldnt disagree with D2D ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i wouldnt disagree with D2D ! :p

Neither would I bigboy ;):p

Congrats on getting to the grand young age of 33 (nearly) hope to fuck your goin on the absolute razz?!

Am thinkin of head up your way to get my next tat :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:

you're welcome! :)
    and, i'm glad you're over 30...b/c after i posted it i thought, watch he'll be some youngin' and i'll feel all pervy for commenting. :o haha. so 33 eh? not bad....5 years younger...;) haha!

anyway, perusing the comments to follow my compliment...:eek: i make *one* comment...about someone one being a cutie, something i rarely do...probably for these very reasons :p.....and hmmm...

i need to be kept on a short leash
    i'm a slut
    i'm a horny bitch

:o

damn, now i am not denying anything :D...just sayin'.

oh and belfast - happy, happy birthday!
    seeya in london....well that is if redrock well let me off that leash of hers. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    What up peeps! I'm off to Wembley in June - anyone reckon we'll get a secret show the night after?

So, it looks like Interpol for support then possibly? I've got their last album - it's got some good stuff on it...
    I am a donut