Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww...:o
    perhaps if you ever took the shades, off, i might be able to tell? ;) haha.

and, i know you were only joking....and sure, i was playin' along. as to the rest, wouldn't you like to know! :D hahahaha.

man, ONE comment.....sheesh. last time i do THAT. :p

hahaha - here, i dont mind that comment at all

in any way...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    pajo wrote:
    Keep this up and there's gonna be a 'pics where Belfast1 looks hot' thread... :)

[size=-2]Sorry Belfast1, we couldn't help ourselves...:)[/size]

yeah but im not taking my clothes off...

[size=-2]right?[/size]
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    belfast1 wrote:
    yeah but im not taking my clothes off...
    You're not???? :(
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You're not???? :(

well maybe a sock
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    belfast1 wrote:
    well maybe a sock

You mean you will only be wearing a sock? :confused:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Why are we picking on this poor guy? I don't even know him... but Belfast1.. you can come to Wembley wearing only a sock.. it is going to be the summer after all... But.. your other foot will get very dirty without anything to cover it (really disgusting on public transport..) :D

This is going to be great... Belfast with only one sock, Dunk in a kilt (true scotsman....)..
  • Options
    You mean you will only be wearing a sock? :confused:

lol

yeah like all my socks - it has a big hole in so i can breath out of it
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    belfast1 wrote:
    lol

yeah like all my socks - it has a big hole in so i can breath out of it

:eek:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    all you ladies fawning over the picture of one man... he's more than just a piece of meat you know!!! man i cannae wait until you ladies get your boobs out for International Boobies in Face Day on June 17th!!!! mmmmmmm... milky bruises!!! so, yeah... like i was saying... he's not a piece of meat!!! :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Dunk in a kilt (true scotsman....)..

gotta let that area breathe!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    all you ladies fawning over the picture of one man... he's more than just a piece of meat you know!!! man i cannae wait until you ladies get your boobs out for International Boobies in Face Day on June 17th!!!! mmmmmmm... milky bruises!!! so, yeah... like i was saying... he's not a piece of meat!!! :mad:

Darlin'... you wouldn't want me getting mine out..... :D

And it's all JRD's fault... he blew D2D's comment out of proportion.... we don't treat men as meat..... (just make sure you DO wear your kilt so I can reach under and pinch your bottom!!!)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    pajo wrote:
    Keep this up and there's gonna be a 'pics where Belfast1 looks hot' thread... :)

ha ha ha ha ha. LOL. :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    And it's all JRD's fault... he blew D2D's comment out of proportion....

Miss ? Miss ? She's picking on me again!!! ;)
    Anyway, it was said in a [marvin] stylee, just to help bump the thread and try to get some more people to get down and blogging...

man, ONE comment.....sheesh. last time i do THAT.
    we don't treat men as meat.....

unless it's Ed, or that guy no-one seems to have really heard of... Cornetto ? Cornello ? something like that... :D:p

*dons flack jacket*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    hmmmmm...i guess it's sorta cute. *I* make one off-hand comment about someon'es cutenss, and look at the bruhaha stirred up? is my opinion/tastes THAT valued and respected here?

:D
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    nah, i thought not. :p

anyhoo..i think some of you must have me confused with someone else. i don't drool, over anyone, publicly. not even ed. sure, i may express words of true appreciation for his beauty, outwardly and inwardly...but yea....no drool.

in regards to anyone else, honestly...it is rare for me to ewver say anything...and sheesh.....it was only one post :o. damn. and in defense of jrd he wasn't the only one to comment...in fact red, i do recall you being one of the first! :mad: hahaha. something about leashes i recall?

all in fun people, move along...nothing to see here.
    well unless i met belfast in his sock! :eek:
    hahahahaha....just kidding folks!

great way to keep the thread bumped though. :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    in fact red, i do recall you being one of the first! :mad: hahaha. something about leashes i recall?

ooOOoo leashes... :D:D:D Ah yes... was going to keep you on a tight leash!!!! But hey.. now that there's a sock involved and a scotsman or two in kilts... I'm the one needing a leash (or my hubby is going to chaperone me... :D). Just kidding.. at my age, one can only dream!!! Maybe I should change my board name to yours! Good on Belfast though.. taking it all in his stride (because he's not really used to us yet).
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo leashes... :D:D:D Ah yes... was going to keep you on a tight leash!!!! But hey.. now that there's a sock involved and a scotsman or two in kilts... I'm the one needing a leash (or my hubby is going to chaperone me... :D). Just kidding.. at my age, one can only dream!!! Maybe I should change my board name to yours!

pffffffffttttttttttttttttt......don't give that age BS. you're only as old as you feel, or who ya feel.

:eek:

:p
    haha!
    alrighty, getting naughty now...and i said i would behave. ;)

well i at the very least look forward to a convo about photography, leashes and fuzzy things...along with some excellent company, drink and lest we forget....LIVE PEARL JAM!!! :D:D:D

life doesn't get much better........
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    or who ya feel.

Watch out lil' young 'uns!!!! :D:D:D Mama's comin'... :D:D:D

D2D.. behave? Why? Can still have great conversations without too much good behaviour? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    London Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    New people got scared I guess. :o Nobody is bloggin lately.
    And by lately I mean in the past month! :eek:
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    New people got scared I guess. :o Nobody is bloggin lately.
    And by lately I mean in the past month! :eek:

at least no-ones un-blogged themselves yet and run for cover, have they...? :D
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    jrd wrote:
    at least no-ones un-blogged themselves yet and run for cover, have they...? :D
    Yes, like you said...not YET! :D:p
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Yes, like you said...not YET! :D:p

keep on carrying on like we are, and people are sure to leave...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    So are Interpol the confirmed support then did I just read?
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
  • Options
    alrighty....wtf?! :mad: belfast's cute mug is STILL the last entry on the blog!!! cmon people...get blogging!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    alrighty....wtf?! :mad: belfast's cute mug is STILL the last entry on the blog!!! cmon people...get blogging!!!

everyone must be in awe of his cuteness and afraid to post... ;)
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    everyone must be in awe of his cuteness and afraid to post... ;)
    given_to_fly is on there now...

bout time we had a new blogger :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    yeah sorry ladies. the cute guy has now been replaced by a very drunk and very scary given to fly ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    yeah sorry ladies. the cute guy has now been replaced by a very drunk and very scary given to fly ;)

That is scary.. and to think I've actually had conversations with you.... **retreats to the safe place in her mind where no one can get to her**
  • Options
    negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    Can't believe the hilarity!!! Brilliant guys. Keep it coming. Can't wait to see you all at the gig!! By the way, I'm the crazy malaysian PJ fan!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    :eek: That first pic that Belfast1 posted, he looks like Jon Bon Jovi in it!! :eek:

I'll get around to uploading my pic one day :rolleyes: Though I think of you know me :confused:

Oh and I've seen Heather looking far worse :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles