Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    :eek: That first pic that Belfast1 posted, he looks like Jon Bon Jovi in it!! :eek:

I'll get around to uploading my pic one day :rolleyes: Though I think of you know me :confused:

Oh and I've seen Heather looking far worse :D
    Looks alright to me ;) Besides, there's two of 'em :D
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    You remember Helen, Rob?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    You remember Helen, Rob?
    Yeah, she was very hospitable. She offered me tea, cake and wine while you and H were still asleep. Not many girls have done that first think in the morning! :D

and come and join us on msn.
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yeah, she was very hospitable. She offered me tea, cake and wine while you and H were still asleep. Not many girls have done that first think in the morning! :D

and come and join us on msn.

She's a very hospitable lady :)

I would do Rob, but I'm just about to go to bed hun. I'm knackered! Give my apologies to people though :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    She's a very hospitable lady :)

I would do Rob, but I'm just about to go to bed hun. I'm knackered! Give my apologies to people though :(
    Okey dokey... night! :)
  • Options
    Just bumpin'
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Just bumpin'

Why? :confused: its cancelled :p
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    Irish Al wrote:
    Why? :confused: its cancelled :p

Finally hit the two months from today mark and they cancel the show?!?!

I guess I'll just tear up these tickets that I have since they are worthless now. :D
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    FINALLY!

TWO new people! yay!
    well, giventofly i already had the pleasure to meet in italy, but always good to see your beauty, drunk or not. ;) and we have the addition of a crazy malaysian fan, so VERY cool! nice! let's see/hear from more!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    elgallo10elgallo10 Posts: 114
    8 more weeks! I can't wait!!!! First time in europe. :)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jdub3001 wrote:
    Finally hit the two months from today mark and they cancel the show?!?!

I guess I'll just tear up these tickets that I have since they are worthless now. :D

Nah... don't tear them up.. just send them to me and I'll dispose of them for you..... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Nah... don't tear them up.. just send them to me and I'll dispose of them for you..... :D

Too late - I sold the whole lot of 'em on ebay for $5 since they are worthless mementos now.

:D

Although the only person I've heard this from so far is Irish Al. I'm starting to think he may have pulled a fast one on me...
  • Options
    negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    pre/post show drinks? HAs anybody got anything sorted for the gig?
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    pre/post show drinks? HAs anybody got anything sorted for the gig?

As far as I know, this is the plan:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231946

Waxy O'Connors, unless something has changed?
  • Options
    jdub3001 wrote:
    Too late - I sold the whole lot of 'em on ebay for $5 since they are worthless mementos now.

:D

Although the only person I've heard this from so far is Irish Al. I'm starting to think he may have pulled a fast one on me...

:eek: I didn't pull one over you....thats just sick :eek:

;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jdub3001 wrote:
    As far as I know, this is the plan:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231946

Waxy O'Connors, unless something has changed?

thats for the Sunday night though remember.. i have no idea about the monday night after the gig :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats for the Sunday night though remember.. i have no idea about the monday night after the gig :confused:
    We go and 'hang out' by the stage door?
  • Options

really??
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

Sounds good to me :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786

The stage door is a gay bar in my town :confused:

Whatever floats your boat....I guess.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    The stage door is a gay bar in my town :confused:

Whatever floats your boat....I guess.

which is even more worrying as he said 'hang out' :eek:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    which is even more worrying as he said 'hang out' :eek:
    Seriously Dunk, what's the matter with you? Your jokes are fucking rubbish lately :rolleyes: I haven't laughed at you in weeks. What's going on?
  • Options
    Seriously Dunk, what's the matter with you? Your jokes are fucking rubbish lately :rolleyes: I haven't laughed at you in weeks. What's going on?

i dunno

i like being boring these days :p
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Al n Rob getting it on i see ! :p

Dunk you've got compation :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Yes of course. Didn't realize I only answered half of the question. I haven't really even considered the post show party!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

Dunk you've got compation :eek:

ooohh sounds sore that does!!!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    ooohh sounds sore that does!!!

work it out with a pencil...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    jrd wrote:
    work it out with a pencil...

hope thats not a sharp pencil cause that'd be feckin sore no?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Rob you bring the jonnies and I'll bring the vasoline...and we can have the STP song of the same name playing in the background :p
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Bump!