Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    IrishJam wrote:
    a tad harsh .......

but hey we all have toilets in our houses now..

instead of having toilets as your houses.. so thats a progression then! ;)

EDIT: just noticed byrnzie and I are in toilet humour mode today :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    dunkman wrote:
    instead of having toilets as your houses.. so thats a progression then! ;)

EDIT: just noticed byrnzie and I are in toilet humour mode today :)

i also have a jacuzzy-style bath in my bathroom... nice one, eh? ;-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    danleri wrote:
    i also have a jacuzzy-style bath in my bathroom... nice one, eh? ;-)

Pouring a litre of bubble bath, and three ferrets into a big bucket doesn't count as a jaccuzi! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Pouring a litre of bubble bath, and three ferrets into a big bucket doesn't count as a jaccuzi! :rolleyes:

... i guess you got me there... :-( lol
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    i'm going to report this harrasment i have to endure,

danleiri ...whats a bath..

Dunk

i'm with you and Al for the rolling maul up to the front after the pub.
    Right thats the front row sorted (you can be the hooker)
    another 5 needed.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:

...and neither does eating a family-size tin of baked beans before getting in your 'jacuzzi'...! How do you spell jaccuzi?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    IrishJam wrote:
    i'm going to report this harrasment i have to endure,

danleiri ...whats a bath..

Dunk

i'm with you and Al for the rolling maul up to the front after the pub.
    Right thats the front row sorted (you can be the hooker)
    another 5 needed.

don't even THINK of trying to push past me to the front row, b/c i will knock you six ways to sunday before i EVEr let go of my little bit of rail. :D

otherwise, i'm a sweetie. :p

jrd - it's jacuzzi.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    don't even THINK of trying to push past me to the front row, b/c i will knock you six ways to sunday before i EVEr let go of my little bit of rail. :D

They want to think they can do things like that... just leave them in their little dream world!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

They want to think they can do things like that... just leave them in their little dream world!

:rolleyes:

:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

otherwise, i'm a sweetie. :p

jrd - it's jacuzzi.

I love these New Yoik girls! They're some damn feisty little minxes! :D
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I love these New Yoik girls! They're some damn feisty little minxes! :D

do you mean damn feisty little mynxes? ;) if so, hell yes. :D
    we like to call it chuzpah, or my personal fave....moxie. :p
    hell, we're great fun either way! :cool:

btw - 46 blog entires? cmon! get blogging!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    annnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd

*bedtime bump!*

i want to read more blog entries! i want to know who else i will meet and drink with! who else will be standing next to me as i scream my lungs out until it fills the room...errr arena! :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    who else will be standing next to me as i scream my lungs out until it fills the room...errr arena! :p

Shit... I won't be standing next to you... I want to be able to hear the band play! :D
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Shit... I won't be standing next to you... I want to be able to hear the band play! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    so... how many crazy PJ fans out there will join together in Wembley?

(i'll see if i can be first in the q... as i was last year in Barcelona...)
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    You're gonna have to compete with Helen! Whoever is first in line... save me a place next to you!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You're gonna have to compete with Helen! Whoever is first in line... save me a place next to you!

ahah Helen was in front with me @ the Point as well... it's gonna be tough! lol
    (i'll keep a free spot for ye man no worries lol)
  • Options
    I was next to helen at the front of the queue!!!! I 'know' you then???!!!!???

Helen.. did i speak to him?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I was next to helen at the front of the queue!!!! I 'know' you then???!!!!???

Helen.. did i speak to him?

no way man! who are you??? lol
    i was there in front but didnt have 10C tkts, then a friend of mine joined me in the q later on in the afternoon...
  • Options
    And by the way... I'm no longer a "Ghost"... I'm an "Animal"!!!

You'd rather be with me, then! hihihi (sorry how silly!)
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    no way man! who are you??? lol
    i was there in front but didnt have 10C tkts, then a friend of mine joined me in the q later on in the afternoon...

I'm female!!!! Long dark red hair (from a bottle, not natural), not as young as some.....

Helen... where's that pic from the front of the line?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

oo, I'd like a good spot in the queue aswell. (saying that just in case I can't make it over too early :D:D) :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'm female!!!! Long dark red hair (from a bottle, not natural), not as young as some.....

Helen... where's that pic from the front of the line?

sorry red! i remember you! actually when i saw you in the london blog i remembered you were in Dublin... well... good to see you again ;-)
  • Options
    I'm all embarrassed now because I don't think I remember.. I'm really bad with faces (especially taken out of context) :o. If I find that pic of the front of the queue and see where you were then I will probably remember.... :o

(It's just an age thing... well.. my excuse anyway!)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    danleri wrote:
    ahah Helen was in front with me @ the Point as well... it's gonna be tough! lol
    (i'll keep a free spot for ye man no worries lol)

woah... I was there too... hmmm... now I'm real worried if I don't remember somebody!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    woah... I was there too... hmmm... now I'm real worried if I don't remember somebody!!

Ha! And you can't even blame it on age... alcohol maybe.... :D

You feeling better Jenny?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Ha! And you can't even blame it on age... alcohol maybe.... :D

You feeling better Jenny?

not in the slightest! Still coughin like an old hobo, and hallucinating a li'l too! fun times I tells ye!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    not in the slightest! Still coughin like an old hobo, and hallucinating a li'l too! fun times I tells ye!!

Poor you ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    danleri wrote:
    so... how many crazy PJ fans out there will join together in Wembley?

I'm gonna make my way there as soon as I wake up.

Hopefully the jetlag would've gone away by then.

Er. Wait. We're gonna need to collect our 10c tickets. So this queue, it'd be at the 10c window and not at the entrance?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

:p

i'm really not a screamer...not at concerts anyway ;) :eek: :D...i just like to sing loudly and badly...but so does everyone else so no worries, you won't hear me anyway! however, i DO tend to hug/kiss whomever i know around me...so if you don't like friendly affection...yea, best to move on........but really, i think i'm fun in any case. :cool:

haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...