Beware Alert - belinda27

Comments

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    Just gonna leave this right here: people > things.
    We should all take the time to be mindful of that.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Belinda, the world is overwhelming at times and the darkness can be blinding. take good care of yourself
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    pdalowsky said:
    Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Belinda, the world is overwhelming at times and the darkness can be blinding. take good care of yourself
    Well said, Paul.
    May you soon find peace and wellness, Belinda
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Wishing you well Belinda!!!! 
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    Still haven't received my item or money. Anyone else?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    cmalisze said:
    Damn. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    cmalisze said:
    Simply not good enough. If she can take time out to apologise, she can do the same to just refund your money.
    Kearnsy
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    bump for a great seller
  • bump for a great seller
    Is this sarcasm? If so, hilarious. If not, I’ve seen people keep defending her. Not sure what it would take for ppl to see that maybe she’s not a good seller 
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    bump for a great seller
    Is this sarcasm? If so, hilarious. If not, I’ve seen people keep defending her. Not sure what it would take for ppl to see that maybe she’s not a good seller 
    where's your sympathy? lets be patient.
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,786
    edited April 2022
    bump for a great seller
    I just read through the thread again, so I know where you’re coming from. Thoughts and prayers 
    bump for a great seller
    I just read through the thread again, so I know where you’re coming from. Thoughts and prayers 
    Anyone that knows me would attest to my concern for just about anyone, Belinda included. However, she has messaged me a few times to tell me there will be an update. Then I'm ghosted for weeks. I gave her $375 for a Mercer photo and am left with nothing. Seems she needs the $375 more than me but I'd recommend nobody buy from her ever again. 

To think if I had that $375 I would have enough for 1 PJ Premium in Oakland!  B)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller
    Anyone that knows me would attest to my concern for just about anyone, Belinda included. However, she has messaged me a few times to tell me there will be an update. Then I'm ghosted for weeks. I gave her $375 for a Mercer photo and am left with nothing. Seems she needs the $375 more than me but I'd recommend nobody buy from her ever again. 

To think if I had that $375 I would have enough for 1 PJ Premium in Oakland!  B)
    and each time i spoke to her asking her just to reach out to you and fix things, she said she would and then you are still SOL
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 573
    bump for a great seller
    That reminds me….it is Holy Grail time again for another Fan Club member.  This time it’s for one of the best ever…MYSELF!!! If all of you could get together to raise about $1,800 and purchase me a Blood Red Emek variant, I would be forever grateful.  Peace & Love
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

and each time i spoke to her asking her just to reach out to you and fix things, she said she would and then you are still SOL
    You are quite the mensch! You know how much I appreciate you and all you do. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    edited April 2022
    Mr. Fixer said:
    bump for a great seller
    That reminds me….it is Holy Grail time again for another Fan Club member.  This time it’s for one of the best ever…MYSELF!!! If all of you could get together to raise about $1,800 and purchase me a Blood Red Emek variant, I would be forever grateful.  Peace & Love
    I'd send you my 2 cents

Might get me banned, though. 
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    edited May 2022
    Mr. Fixer said:
    bump for a great seller
    I think I've said this before, but I will say it again...

The Holy Grail threads on this board are solid as far as I know. I've contributed to most of them, I think. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Peace & Love to you.
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    cmalisze said:
    still?  wow 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

If you have time to message someone then you obviously have time to send money via PayPal or Venmo since it takes all of three seconds.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

If you have time to message someone then you obviously have time to send money via PayPal or Venmo since it takes all of three seconds.  
    I've tried suggesting that to Belinda as well.....deaf ears.....
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

maybe her fan-club could pitch in?  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    andrew68 said:
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

That’s a ridiculous comment my friend. People can both disagree and be empathetic. Those that have shown compassion here surely agree that this is extremely bad form. Bad form that has permanently damaged this person’s reputation as a seller without a doubt. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    andrew68 said:
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

That’s a ridiculous comment my friend. People can both disagree and be empathetic. Those that have shown compassion here surely agree that this is extremely bad form. Bad form that has permanently damaged this person’s reputation as a seller without a doubt.          

edited April 2022
    andrew68 said:
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

'bad form that has permanently damaged this person's reputation as a seller'.  LOL !!!!

think about that for a second....now explain to me how the OP's actions or lack thereof should instil confidence in her as a seller

Post edited by andrew68 on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller

That really sucks, I m sorry.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Yikes.  How hard is it to just refund the guy?  Takes like three clicks.  Empathy? Just give the guy his $$ back already.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,205
    Yikes.  How hard is it to just refund the guy?  Takes like three clicks.  Empathy? Just give the guy his $$ back already.
    The money is gone. The reason the money has not been refunded is the money is gone. The money is gone and not coming back. It’s not easy to refund money when it’s gone. 
    The money is gone. The reason the money has not been refunded is the money is gone. The money is gone and not coming back. It’s not easy to refund money when it’s gone. 
    If its as simple as that, why not just give the guy the item he has paid for.
    Kearnsy
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,205
    Kearn5y said:
    Because the item does not exist. 
    Kearn5y said:
    Because the item does not exist. 
    Never existed?
    Kearnsy