#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    We'd probably be over a million dead by now if he won. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    I also don’t recall any such outrage about not tolerating catholic priests or evangelical child molesters and how they should be executed in the street but it certainly was expressed about Rosenbaum and his threat to 7 billion people. Reason. Easy to follow and understand.
    this is reason number 1 why i lost my faith and left the catholic church in college. that, and their unbuckling pro life at all costs stance. i could not abide it. i am much happier now as an agnostic.

abusive priests should have all been prosecuted and punished. end of story.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Neighbor a few blocks away has a "Lets Go Brandon" yard sign. Stay classy, Republican cult. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Neighbor a few blocks away has a "Lets Go Brandon" yard sign. Stay classy, Republican cult. 
    were't there a whole lot of people wearing Fuck Trump shirts and yard signs and such?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    edited November 2021
    were't there a whole lot of people wearing Fuck Trump shirts and yard signs and such?
    Of course there were. 

How about all the snarky “self defense” comments all over Twitter about the vehicular murder that took place last night? Yea. Only one side are classy. Let’s be honest, most people are classless. Regardless of their politics. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
    edited November 2021
    I never saw one around here, at least. Never saw multiple prominent leaders of the democrat party talk like that either. The discourse is getting worse and worse...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited November 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    Of course there were. 

How about all the snarky “self defense” comments about the vehicular murder that took place last night? Yea. Only one side are classy. 
    I'd say that "a whole lot of" is a stretch. For every classless item of anti-Trump/GOP propaganda I see, I'd estimate that there are about 25 items of classless anti-Biden/AOC/Libs propaganda.

And I live in a very blue state that is pretty devoid of class as well as the letter "r." 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Whoa there Brandon! Better cool your jets and slow your shit down! You’re making POOTWH look even worse than he was, getting things done!

Did you see where the CEO of Wallymarts praises President Biden for reducing the supply chain backlog? Of course not. You’re still pissed about Obama cancelling Christmas.

Go Brandon go!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    i saw that brandon read "end of quote" during his speech. just beating the biden haters to the punch.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

edited November 2021
    Brandon gonna fix yo bridges and roads. Boo!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    brandon got us out of a war.

wait, are we really not at war with anybody right now? crazy to think that...

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390

Only each other.  

Only each other.  
    That's all Brandon's fault!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269

Was it due in part to Biden's withdrawal plan or was it Trump's plan? Rhetorical question.....

JB16057 said:

Was it due in part to Biden's withdrawal plan or was it Trump's plan? Rhetorical question.....

Why though?  Why always agitate? Maybe it was just a thank god it’s over. Can’t we just say they both had something to do with ending it?  Christ even Biden gave FF credit and then followed thru.  Why must you always ask the rhetorical question?  
    JB16057 said:

Why though?  Why always agitate? Maybe it was just a thank god it’s over. Can’t we just say they both had something to do with ending it?  Christ even Biden gave FF credit and then followed thru.  Why must you always ask the rhetorical question?  
    I've said that I appreciate that Biden followed through and got out of Afghanistan. Didn't I say that both did it when I asked, "in part"? I don't give full credit to either but I'll give credit to both. The difference is that most people here won't do the same and will only give Biden credit.
    Biden had the balls to follow through with it unlike Trump who talked about doing it for five years and even Obama.

Christmas next month with literally no war for the first time in twenty years. God bless America. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I've said that I appreciate that Biden followed through and got out of Afghanistan. Didn't I say that both did it when I asked, "in part"? I don't give full credit to either but I'll give credit to both. The difference is that most people here won't do the same and will only give Biden credit.
    I know you have which is why I asked about the rhetorical question comment.  It would have been so unexpected if you just let it go.  Try shocking everyone by being civil.  I get that there’s history on here and that some dislike each other immensely but we are never going to move forward taking shots 100% of the time.  
    I think you’re a better person than you care to admit.  
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I know you have which is why I asked about the rhetorical question comment.  It would have been so unexpected if you just let it go.  Try shocking everyone by being civil.  I get that there’s history on here and that some dislike each other immensely but we are never going to move forward taking shots 100% of the time.  
    The Juggler helped prove my point. Why aren't you attacking him for not giving Trump any credit?
    edited November 2021
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

The Juggler helped prove my point. Why aren't you attacking him for not giving Trump any credit?
    Hey if it were up to me I would have kept the 2,000 or so troops there. I've said that a bunch of times here. I just admire Biden for having the balls to stick with the plan despite a ton of criticism. Would Trump have? Maybe. Maybe not. One thing we know for certain is Biden would, because he did. Like it or not: that's leadership, my friend. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I swear I’m not trying to attack you but only you know how I made you feel so I apologize.  
    I hadn’t even read the jugglers response, in fact i skipped right over it because I was paying attention to our correspondence.  But now that I’ve read it he was wrong too but he did bash Obama as well, that has to be worth something right?  
    Honestly though you’re right.  It’s none of my business who fights on here…I just need to keep my fingers off the keyboard. 
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hey if it were up to me I would have kept the 2,000 or so troops there. I've said that a bunch of times here. I just admire Biden for having the balls to stick with the plan despite a ton of criticism. Would Trump have? Maybe. Maybe not. One thing we know for certain is Biden would, because he did. Like it or not: that's leadership, my friend. 
    I agree with everything you said here.

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Holy shit. COMMON GROUND! God bless America. Beers on me at one of the Philly shows next year!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Holy shit. COMMON GROUND! God bless America. Beers on me at one of the Philly shows next year!
    I have a rule... never miss a Philly show.  I live in VA but totally worth it. 
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Bad Things Happen in Philadelphia. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Biden to nominate two new people to usps board when their respective terms are up....

giving him a 5 to 4 appointee advantage. look for Dejoy's ouster when that occurs...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Philly does have the best dog shows.
  • Dammit Brandon! We told you to stop, just stop it! Jobless claims the lowest in fifty years! Fifty years! Maybe start a war or something? Sheesh! Go Brandon go!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Dammit Brandon! We told you to stop, just stop it! Jobless claims the lowest in fifty years! Fifty years! Maybe start a war or something? Sheesh! Go Brandon go!
    NY Post?