BK Upcoming Poster Sale Info

I will be sending out an email and a FB and insta post when I am putting up my copies of the London streaming poster...I have a couple other posters I've been waiting to sell as well, ... this one (100 regular / 50 silver foil), the soundgarden 2010 showbox on black mirri foil (50), the TRPS posters (regular and foils), my copies of the Keep Music Live Band Together WA (hopefully signed by Mike, was told they'd ask Mike to sign my 25 copies too...don't have them in hand yet so can't say for certain if that will happen), and I will have some of my 2019 NYE Umphrey's McGee posters (regular and foil)

Been waiting to try and do it all at once...save on shipping costs for customers and tube costs for me. 

Also will be making a new FB page since I have been locked out of my original one for over a year now, but I will post the url and info for that here before the sale. 

I don't have the PJ london prints in hand yet either, so along with the KML poster, I am waiting to get those and then will have the sale after I have them... that might happen this week... not sure.... but if I had to guess I'd think I would have the sale this weekend or next Monday, all depends on when everything arrives 

hope you've all been well and safe and sane! 

Comments

• Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 292
    Thanks, Brad.  Enjoyed your TRPS web stream recently too, interesting stuff!
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    Thanks Brad! Check your PM’s!
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    I had the Hyde Park show on in the background while I was working.... I am guessing this might be an old topic since the show was 10 years ago... but I laughed out loud after Just Breathe when ed talked about a moment like "seeing your parents naked"

uh huh 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    I will be sending out an email and a FB and insta post when I am putting up my copies of the London streaming poster...I have a couple other posters I've been waiting to sell as well, ... this one (100 regular / 50 silver foil), the soundgarden 2010 showbox on black mirri foil (50), the TRPS posters (regular and foils), my copies of the Keep Music Live Band Together WA (hopefully signed by Mike, was told they'd ask Mike to sign my 25 copies too...don't have them in hand yet so can't say for certain if that will happen), and I will have some of my 2019 NYE Umphrey's McGee posters (regular and foil)

Been waiting to try and do it all at once...save on shipping costs for customers and tube costs for me. 

Also will be making a new FB page since I have been locked out of my original one for over a year now, but I will post the url and info for that here before the sale. 

I don't have the PJ london prints in hand yet either, so along with the KML poster, I am waiting to get those and then will have the sale after I have them... that might happen this week... not sure.... but if I had to guess I'd think I would have the sale this weekend or next Monday, all depends on when everything arrives 

hope you've all been well and safe and sane! 
    Thanks Brad, looking forward to it
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Thanks Brad!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    I had the Hyde Park show on in the background while I was working.... I am guessing this might be an old topic since the show was 10 years ago... but I laughed out loud after Just Breathe when ed talked about a moment like "seeing your parents naked"

uh huh 

I found it interesting Ed sang a snippet of Just Breathe with a southern twang, just like Willie Nelson would do a couple years later.

uh huh 

I found it interesting Ed sang a snippet of Just Breathe with a southern twang, just like Willie Nelson would do a couple years later.
    oooh I thought he was referring to the willie version, but you're right willie didn't release his til 2012.... which was what I thought was funny, I thought he was mocking willie nelson.... nothing against willie, my thoughts on willie are the same as tracy morgan's thoughts on willie 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    Can someone please post the sale info here when it’s sent out? Still not on Brad’s email list...
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Sweet! Thanks Brad.
  • MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    I ordered the SG poster from their store minutes after it went up (low order number) and my order remains unfulfilled but paid for on their site. No response to my email to them. I read that they were refuding orders with higher numbers than mine and still sending them the poster. Absolute madness... I know none of this is remotely your fault, but if you can hook me up in some way and ensure I don't miss this poster, I'd be happy to double dip and buy from you... my DMs are open if you can help.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    edited April 2021

uh huh 

oooh I thought he was referring to the willie version, but you're right willie didn't release his til 2012.... which was what I thought was funny, I thought he was mocking willie nelson.... nothing against willie, my thoughts on willie are the same as tracy morgan's thoughts on willie 

Makes you wonder who he was talking about, if it wasn't Willie. Perhaps Willie had already recorded his version but did not release it until 2012? Or maybe Willie was playing it live by that point.
    Post edited by darthvedder on
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    MEK42 said:
    I ordered the SG poster from their store minutes after it went up (low order number) and my order remains unfulfilled but paid for on their site. No response to my email to them. I read that they were refuding orders with higher numbers than mine and still sending them the poster. Absolute madness... I know none of this is remotely your fault, but if you can hook me up in some way and ensure I don't miss this poster, I'd be happy to double dip and buy from you... my DMs are open if you can help.
    I wish i knew BK was having the black foil SG as i would have stood down from the first sale. Terrible customer service. Poster came damaged (I bought it as a gift  for someone) and no response when emailing them about a replacement or refund
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    MEK42 said:
    The same has happened with me. Early order unfulfilled 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    That’s weird, I got the SG black foil with no issues and in the worlds largest, sturdiest tube 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Please share here as well....so much email I don't want to miss it and I don't do FaceBlah.
    Thanks!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    I had the London poster in my basket from the PJ store, but it disappeared. Was I too slow, or was it pulled from the store? Thanks
    I had the London poster in my basket from the PJ store, but it disappeared. Was I too slow, or was it pulled from the store? Thanks
    They were available through Monday so if you didn’t purchase it by this morning, they were no longer in the store 
  • LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    KM73780 said:
    They were available through Monday so if you didn’t purchase it by this morning, they were no longer in the store 
    The early bird clearly overslept! :bawling: 

Thanks
    Glad you will be selling Keep Music Live Band Together copies as https://www.b-bam.com/product/keep-music-live-poster don't ship to Canada. Even Mike's signed copies couldn't ship outside the USA. https://www.b-bam.com/product/keep-music-live-poster-signed

quick update...found out it might take a little longer to get my london copies... so can't imagine I can have a sale this weekend or next Monday... hopefully early next week I will get my London posters and my KML posters... 

but just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that when I do have all my stuff in hand I will post here first and let you all know things are here and will then post again announcing the sale date and time...won't be a random drop or unannounced, 

In the meantime, quick escape (my fave off gigaton... feel like this song is the band firing on all cylinders...killer groove, killer breakdown / solo, killer lyrics / meaning, just sonically rich and saturated and awesome ...almost feels like it could have been a yield song... I very badly want the band to make an album with songs like this and push me pull me and help help...like their Kid A...) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeRrJljrHs

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Thanks for the info Brad.

Love Quick Escape. Make that album, PJ! (And sell band-signed copies of album artwork created by Brad Klausen)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Thank you for sharing here!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    KM73780 said:
    Love Quick Escape. Make that album, PJ! (And sell band-signed copies of album artwork created by Brad Klausen)
    Yes please!
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Loved the 2010 posters! Would be nice to snag after the slight editing issue with my original APs (HP & Dublin)...
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    quick update...found out it might take a little longer to get my london copies... so can't imagine I can have a sale this weekend or next Monday... hopefully early next week I will get my London posters and my KML posters... 

but just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that when I do have all my stuff in hand I will post here first and let you all know things are here and will then post again announcing the sale date and time...won't be a random drop or unannounced, 

In the meantime, quick escape (my fave off gigaton... feel like this song is the band firing on all cylinders...killer groove, killer breakdown / solo, killer lyrics / meaning, just sonically rich and saturated and awesome ...almost feels like it could have been a yield song... I very badly want the band to make an album with songs like this and push me pull me and help help...like their Kid A...) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeRrJljrHs

Hi Brad, any news coming ? Sorry to pester, I'm just making sure I don't miss anything as I am working away until Friday !!
    Thanks.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    That Foil is going to sell crazy fast. I hope you can price is accordingly Brad and not leave money on the table. So often these drops see 20 or so ebay listings within minutes but I know this is a tired old discussion. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Have to agree on quuick escape too, 100% a highlight from Gigaton. Still a record I really enjoy the first half of to the max, lose interest  in the later stages and then get absolutely floored by River Cross everytime i hear it