Options

BK Upcoming Poster Sale Info

Comments

• Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    hey...quick update, still do not have London or KML prints in hand... I am hoping I will get those london prints maybe no later than monday, and am waiting to hear from the printer on the KML prints, then will get Mike to sign some of those and the sale will be off to the races. 

There is an update on the london prints though... there is the regular version sold on here, those have a metallic silver.... then there are my variant copies which have a metallic blue and red and silver.... then there are the foils, which have metallic blue and red and silver, with the metallic red and silver printed a little more transparent so the silver foil comes through... curious to see how they look! 

so there are 3 versions total... the TC copies on white, my variants on white, and my variants on silver rainbow foil. 

thanks for being patient, I too am eager to get this sale going and get these tubes out of my space! 
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Thanks for the update Brad. 
    Having bought the original back in 2010 and a 10c version this time I am hoping for any of your variants! Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    hey...quick update, still do not have London or KML prints in hand... I am hoping I will get those london prints maybe no later than monday, and am waiting to hear from the printer on the KML prints, then will get Mike to sign some of those and the sale will be off to the races. 

There is an update on the london prints though... there is the regular version sold on here, those have a metallic silver.... then there are my variant copies which have a metallic blue and red and silver.... then there are the foils, which have metallic blue and red and silver, with the metallic red and silver printed a little more transparent so the silver foil comes through... curious to see how they look! 

so there are 3 versions total... the TC copies on white, my variants on white, and my variants on silver rainbow foil. 

thanks for being patient, I too am eager to get this sale going and get these tubes out of my space! 
    The metallic version sounds like it's going to be gorgeous! 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Thanks for the update Brad!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    okay! London posters arrived yesterday...and they look great! Maybe one of, if no the best, print jobs I've seen over my 16 year career...Roberta and the folks at Inhouse knocked it out the park. The foils came out very cool, but my variant version on white paper, the colors are so nice, it's like sugar candy rich... it has more of a glossy ink feel to it, and almost seems like it is vinyl, and in the past I normally was never fond of glossier inks, but I wish all my posters had colors like this. Sorry for going on about it, just super stoked on how they printed....it is always a crapshoot when you get the prints back from the printer...you never know exactly how they will come out...some times you are a little bummed, sometimes you are surprised, with these I was so pleased. 

I have a deadline for a print I am at the tail end of, so I am thinking rather then make things more hectic for that deadline and trying to cram a sale in at the same time, I think I will wait until Monday to have the sale... I will send out an email announcing the official time and post here and on socials, maybe by friday... so I will have more details in the next couple days, but wanted to let you know they are finally here and I can get the sale going soon...thanks for being patient, it'll be worth it! 

Post edited by bradklausen on
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,035
    Awesome! Hope I can score one of these 
  • Options
    KM73780 said:
    Awesome! Hope I can score one of these 

Me too. 
  • Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Thanks for the update Brad..  Really hope I am fortunate to score one of these.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    With that description I know I will be going for that variant on white paper!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Classic misdirection....you could apply for a job with an NFL front office in preparation for draft day   =)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Classic misdirection....you could apply for a job with an NFL front office in preparation for draft day   =)
    Hahaha.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    Brad please add me to your mailing list! It says I’m registered but I never get any emails (yes I check my spam folder)
  • Options
    This is great news! Hoping to score one of these beauties! Thank you for the update.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,070
    Is this happening tomorrow?
  • Options
    Not happening tomorrow... happening Thursday... email just sent out and will be posting images of the foils on my newer brad.klausen instagram account (the other one is out of commission, as is my FB page, I will not be using FB any time soon as I cannot access my page nor create a new business account page...super fun!) 

The sale will be Thursday May 6th at 10 AM Pacific... I am waiting to see if the Keep Music Live posters get back from Mike... so I pushed the sale out in hopes I get those back in time to add them to the sale. If they do not arrive, I will put them up for sale once they do. 

I figure someone here who gets the email will repost all the info... and as I mentioned I will be posting info on my instagram account after I post here. 
  • Options
    Thanks, Brad
  • Options
    Thanks Brad! :)

2021 Artillery Poster Sale - Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Umphrey's McGee, TRPS

Posters For Sale 
    Posters will be on sale at 10 AM Pacific on Thursday May 6th

IMPORTANT: Login First / Cart System Update

First things first, make sure you login first before adding any
    posters to your cart
    . If you login in first, this guarantees that
    whatever posters you add to your cart will remain in your cart for

15 minutes. That means once they are in your cart, they will
    stay there until you are ready to check out, so you can continue
    looking around with no immediate hurry to check out.
     After 15
    minutes any posters that you have in your cart will be put back into
    the inventory. 

When your order is completely processed, you should receive a 
    confirmation email
    If you do not receive a confirmation email, then
    your order was not completely processed. 
    Please email and let me
    know if you do not receive a confirmation email after you place your
    order. Sometimes, there can be an error where an order will be 
    charged but no packing slip is created... so if you see a charge on your
    credit card but didn't receive a confirmation email, email me @:

info@artillerydesign.com

DELIVERY OF ORDER:
    Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. It's just me here, designing new
    posters, processing orders, packing orders, delivering tubes to the post
    office, and answering emails...it's a one man show so it takes me a
    little longer to get things in the mail then say amazon or netflix. I try
    and be as fast as I can getting things in the mail, but please understand
    that sometimes it can take me a couple of weeks to get everything processed,
    packed and to the postman. 

Pearl Jam London (white paper)

poster is 14" x 24", 7 Colors on white paper
    signed and numbered out of 100
    $100 plus shipping

Pearl Jam London (silver foil paper)

poster is 14" x 24", 7 Colors on silver foil paper
    signed and numbered out of 50
    $200 plus shipping

Soundgarden 2010 Showbox (black mirri foil)

poster is 18" x 24", 6 Colors on black mirri foil paper
    signed and numbered out of
    $80 plus shipping

Umphrey's McGee 2019 NYE Run (white paper)

poster is 14.65" x 24", 4 Colors on white paper
    $35 plus shipping

Umphrey's McGee 2019 NYE Run (silver foil)

poster is 14.65" x 24", 4 Colors on silver foil paper
    $
    65 plus shipping

TRPS Blue (white paper)

poster is 18" x 24", 3 Colors on white paper
    $35 plus shipping

TRPS Blue (silver foil paper)

poster is 18" x 24", 3 Colors on silver foil paper
    signed and numbered out of 25
    $65 plus shipping

TRPS Orange (white paper)

poster is 18" x 24", 3 Colors on white paper
    $35 plus shipping

TRPS Orange (silver foil paper)

poster is 18" x 24", 3 Colors on silver foil paper
    signed and numbered out of 25
    $65 plus shipping

Hey! It has been a while since I had a sale... been meaning to have this one for a long time now. Like the rest of the world 2020 was an interesting year to say the least. Amazed I was able to survive with no concert poster work for the past year now. Luckily Uncle Sam actually came through and was able to help out those of us who had lost work due to covid. With that in mind, I did raise my prices a little on this sale... the Pearl Jam London prints are hands down the nicest printed posters I've had printed for me in my entire 16+ year career, and given there are only 100 of my variants and 50 of my foils, I feel okay raising the prices on those... plus I often get emails from people saying they'd rather give me money then flippers and that I should not leave money on the table, so I figure I will heed some of your advice...so if you are a fan of my work and like what I do, your support during this time of no concerts will be quite helpful and appreciated tremendously.

Oh and my site charges shipping for orders of 3 posters per 1 tube... so if you order 4 posters, the site adds a 2nd tube and shipping cost... however I can pack 4 posters in 1 tube, and will refund any shipping costs for 2 tubes if 2 tubes are not needed. There is no need to email me about this, I always refund any double shipping charges for orders with 2 tubes that I can pack in 1 tube.

The Keep Music Live posters were sent to Mike McCready to be signed, so I am waiting to get those back, hopefully they arrive this coming week at some point... if by chance I get them back before Thursday I will include them in the sale. Otherwise I will be putting those up for sale whenever they arrive. If I can have the sale of those before I ship out any of orders from this upcoming Thursday sale, and any of you who place an order on Thursday and then also purchase a KML print later, I will combine shipping and refund the shipping cost for the KML print. 

I have a few interesting things on the horizon and 2021, so as always...stay tuned...

...speaking of staying tuned...I have been locked out of my facebook page for over a year now, and tried to set up a new one, which oddly proved impossible to do. So for the unforeseen future, I will not be posting on facebook any time soon... if you messaged me there over the last year and never got a response, I was unable to access the page. I will be using my new instagram page for my social media announcements... I had to make a new one of those too...so the brad.klausen one is the new one, the other one is out of commission. If you go to the new instagram page, I will be posting videos of the foil prints so you can get a better look at them. 

I hope you've all been well this past year! 

bradK.

• Options

• Options
    Tomorrow!
  • Options
    +1 foil
  • Options
    +1 both  :)
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 183
    Foil is sold out :(
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    edited May 2021
    +1 both,  reg still shows available
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    Foil and Soundgarden!
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    edited May 2021
    Scored a white paper variant. Can't believe these are still available!
    Will be a great companion piece to my original date AP.
    Thanks Brad
    Post edited by Deano on
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    White Variant and Soundgarden. Great to see the site ready for the load today. Thanks, Brad! 
  • Options
    How long before confirmation emails typically show up?
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    How long before confirmation emails typically show up?
    Received mine in seconds. 
  • Options
    stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    +1 London Foil
    No confirmation email here either, but shows in my bank account.