BK Upcoming Poster Sale Info

Comments

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    Cool, thanks. Yeah, shows that I was charged but no email. Just didn’t want to jump the gun emailing Brad. I’m sure he’s quite busy. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    No confirmation email for me yet but I screenshot the confirmation page so I’m not worried about it
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    How long before confirmation emails typically show up?
    had a few emails from folks saying they did not get a confirmation email...usually a few every sale, but more then normal this one. Everyone who has emailed did have their order go through though, so not sure what causes some to get one and not others 

and there was an issue someone out there caught and alerted me too before today, about international shipping issues, and not being able to put in a non-US country... we did look into that, and it should be fixed, though it does seem orders from the UK for some reason often end up with $0 charged for shipping. My 2008 archaic site apparently has trouble speaking with the 2021 USPS site in order to get international shipping rates. 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    How long before confirmation emails typically show up?
    had a few emails from folks saying they did not get a confirmation email...usually a few every sale, but more then normal this one. Everyone who has emailed did have their order go through though, so not sure what causes some to get one and not others 
    I should’ve checked this. I just emailed you. D’oh!
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    edited May 2021
    Congrats Brad for the successful sale! Looking forward to seeing the posters in person
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,488
    drfox said:
    Congrats Brad for the successful sale! Looking forward to seeing the posters in person
    agreed! apparently these are stunning in person...cannot wait! 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    They will be stunning I'm sure.  The white variant especially from what I hear. 
    Pleased to have got the silver foil, white, Soundgarden and that gorgeous TRPS blue rainbow foil.
    Now to get them through the door without getting too told off!
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 402
    Ya just got mine from 10c today looks awesome and smells great something about that new poster smell. Hope to see some new ones at an actual PJ concert soon
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    edited May 2021
    My alarm went off today and I didnt remember what it was for...checked my sports teams, looked at my email and work schedule....when I opened up the forum about 10 mins ago it was not until I saw this thread bumped that I freaked....that was what my alarm was for.
    Checked and somehow the White was still there -- ordered and got it.
    Really stoked to still have scored -- thanks!

(Can frame and put next to the original show art)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Insane that I was still able to buy the white paper addition 4 hours after the sale.  Is this a glitch of some type?
    Jeez I hate that some numbnut already has one for sale on eBay 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,074
    Groda03 said:
    Insane that I was still able to buy the white paper addition 4 hours after the sale.  Is this a glitch of some type?
    Still available as of now. Glad to get a regular since I forgot to set an alert for this ☺️
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 174
    Well, this is a bummer - someone has the foil variant on eBay for $450 already!

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Would be a shame if Brad was able to track it down and cancel their order. 
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 174
    demetrios said:

I purposely didn't post the eBay link because I didn't want people hating on the seller. But it's disappointing to the fans who wanted Brad's foil version to hang on their wall - not sell and pocket the profit.  :s
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    is anyone still missing an email confirming purchase?  I read it may be coming out at different times, just curious is anyone was in the same boat.  I did take a screenshot, so I do have that
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

aidt17 said:
    is anyone still missing an email confirming purchase?  I read it may be coming out at different times, just curious is anyone was in the same boat.  I did take a screenshot, so I do have that
    I never received an email but I checked with Brad and he said all is well with my order so yours is probably the same 
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    alright I didn't email him or anything but the confirmation all came up on the checkout process, I'll go with that,, thanks 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

KM73780 said:
    aidt17 said:
    I never received an email but I checked with Brad and he said all is well with my order so yours is probably the same 

My first order for the foil print I received a confirmation email right away. But my second order on the variant print I didn't get a confirmation email. So I emailed Brad. Took both screen shots on the purchases. Said both orders went through. :) 

Variant print still available over @ https://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?page=view_item&item_id=292&pg=0 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    edited May 2021
    Crazy that he said this is one of the best looking prints he's ever received and they are still some (out of 100!) for sale.
    I can't wait to get mine and see it on person.
    edited May 2021
    Crazy that he said this is one of the best looking prints he's ever received and they are still some (out of 100!) for sale.
    Yep makes no sense really. I still can’t understand why some nicer posters aren’t very popular or worth much (some of the older Klausens like this one spring to mind) whereas some others which I would never buy (eg the Crackerjack or the Yieldwaukee) are worth loads. 
    Post edited by drfox on
    drfox said:
    Yep makes no sense really. I still can’t understand why some nicer posters aren’t very popular or worth much (some of the older Klausens like this one spring to mind) whereas some others which I would never buy (eg the Crackerjack or the Yieldwaukee) are worth loads. 
    I can understand that there are varied tastes, it is most surprising to me because there are so many times where they all sell in minutes.  With a batch of 100 only it is surprising....but my guess is because it is not for a real show, although it is an update on a poster from a trap show....

Either way, I'm stoked to have one.

I'm sure they will sell at some point.
    drfox said:
    I can understand that there are varied tastes, it is most surprising to me because there are so many times where they all sell in minutes.  With a batch of 100 only it is surprising....but my guess is because it is not for a real show, although it is an update on a poster from a trap show....

Either way, I'm stoked to have one.

I'm sure they will sell at some point.
    Agree. Hopefully they will sell out soon, it’s a great poster in my opinion. 

Think you are right - probably less demand with it being for a streaming event instead of a real show.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    demetrios said:

I purposely didn't post the eBay link because I didn't want people hating on the seller. But it's disappointing to the fans who wanted Brad's foil version to hang on their wall - not sell and pocket the profit.  :s
    If the poster was listed in lost dogs, it seems to be very acceptable and even promoted by others. This, like every thing else will be flipped there, like the signed off ramp poster. 
    Kearnsy

Oh me too! :) 

The foils came out very cool, but my variant version on white paper, the colors are so nice, it's like sugar candy rich... it has more of a glossy ink feel to it, and almost seems like it is vinyl, and in the past I normally was never fond of glossier inks, but I wish all my posters had colors like this. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,074
    Wondering if the white paper is the same as the 10c version just s/n
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    SHZA said:
    Wondering if the white paper is the same as the 10c version just s/n
    Not the same...
    "There is an update on the london prints though... there is the regular version sold on here, those have a metallic silver.... then there are my variant copies which have a metallic blue and red and silver.... "
     B) 
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
     :) 

Bazookas!!!!