10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    edited March 2021
    F5 sessions?
    Brock Lesnar F5 GIFs  Tenor  Brock lesnar Gif Wrestling

:lol: You know - hitting F5 on the keyboard to refresh the page.

• GlowGirl said:
    After some F5 sessions yesterday, I secured an appointment for my first shot next Wednesday. I guess all those years of refreshing to buy concert tickets paid off.
    :)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    GlowGirl said:
    F5 sessions?
    Brock Lesnar F5 GIFs  Tenor  Brock lesnar Gif Wrestling

:lol: You know - hitting F5 on the keyboard to refresh the page.

:tongue:
    pre-lottery for Pear Jam members, trying to secure tickets for a show. Those were fun, NOT!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Malroth said:
    Did the ole in-out today.
    easy peas

This weekend we rock Portland
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,701
    The old f5 days. I recall them with dred
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    My step dad got his AZ shot aged 54. I'm so pleased because  he had worked all through  and  in people's  houses as an electrician  and the fear of him getting  covid and taking it to my 65 year old mum was huge. So most people in my family  have had a jab. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    Great news Rob. :) Take care everyone
  • My step dad got his AZ shot aged 54. I'm so pleased because  he had worked all through  and  in people's  houses as an electrician  and the fear of him getting  covid and taking it to my 65 year old mum was huge. So most people in my family  have had a jab. 
    Blimey Rob, you're up late?!??

I'm was given a book at work about how to get a good night's sleep. I sleep like a baby so I can send you the book if you like?
    I'm up early as opposed  to up late thanks  anyway.  My daughter  gets up at between  3.30 and 4.30 it's exhausting. So even when she doesn't  on an odd occasion  I'm still awake and up at 3.30
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• I'm up early as opposed  to up late thanks  anyway.  My daughter  gets up at between  3.30 and 4.30 it's exhausting. So even when she doesn't  on an odd occasion  I'm still awake and up at 3.30
    That sounds like night time instead of morning time.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Poncier said:
    Malroth said:
    Did the ole in-out today.
    easy peas

Yeah, it makes me giggle to myself.
    Living in Trump country might make it easier to get an appointment.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    Moderna shot #2 in the morning....
  • BronyBrony Posts: 628
    Shot number two that hit me the most, I wish I had a Gatorade prior as well as after. I feel that would have made a big difference in my recovery
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    I'm booked for next Tuesday!  The county had a mass appointment release at 11.  Logging in and getting the appointment reminded me of getting concert tickets or getting a PS5.  Shit went fast and it was chaotic!
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    My wife gets her first shot tomorrow morning. Monday my state goes to anyone over 40 can get the shot so I’ll be signing up first thing Monday morning. 
    Matts3221 said:
    My wife gets her first shot tomorrow morning. Monday my state goes to anyone over 40 can get the shot so I’ll be signing up first thing Monday morning. 
    Which vaccine  matt
    Not that it matters at all.
    We here only have 2 going on.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    From what I gather your reaction to the vaccine is indicative of your response to actually getting Coivd. Have a not so bad reaction, covid probably would’ve been just mild cold symptoms for you. Have a bad time with it, you’d probably be hospitalized (or worse, die) if you got the disease.
    It’s also important to remember the vaccine does not make you immune to covid. You can still contract it and carry it. You just won’t experience hospitalization or death. That’s why it’s important to still wear masks and socially distance after you get the shot. You can still contract it and infect others who haven’t had the shot.
    Got my pfirst Pfizer dose Pfriday before last. Had arm soreness at the injection site. Felt like I spent the entire day before throwing baseballs as hard as I could. Other than that no symptoms.
    My opinion on “line jumpers” - if you want the shot and have an opportunity to get it, get the damn shot! With half the population refusing and vaccines being discarded at the end of the day, throw your nobility out the window. You’re not endangering anyone by getting the shot before anyone else. You’re doing yourself and everyone around you a favor. The good outweighs the bad. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    ^Well said and good info. We are in this together.
    Plus 1
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    Matts3221 said:
    Which vaccine  matt
    Not that it matters at all.
    We here only have 2 going on.

She got Moderna (sp) , I was able to sign up this morning as our state opened up for anyone 40 and older today.

I don't think I have ever been so excited to get a shot

I get my first shot on Thursday afternoon , not sure what I am getting yet but my wife is doing well since Saturday , just a little tired and had a sore arm otherwise nothing much else.

Great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,014
    New York State opened it up to 30yrs plus after midnight, had to keep refreshing like 2am-ish....Have my Pfizer Shot 1 scheduled for this Saturday @ a CVS about 15 minutes from where I live, 2nd dose also scheduled for April 25th. Im thrilled, going to Hawaii late May so the timing is perfect, was hoping I could complete both before May.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Got my first Moderna shot yesterday. Arm still sore but all good.
    Just got my first Moderna shot. I am doing the 15 minute wait before I can leave. 
  • GlowGirl said:
    Just got my first Moderna shot. I am doing the 15 minute wait before I can leave.
    Great news @GlowGirl
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Got my first Pfizer shot yesterday.  No issues other than a sore arm.
    GlowGirl said:
    Great news @GlowGirl
    Thanks @West Coast Dreamgirl  Second shot is scheduled for April 28th. Now just waiting for my arm to get sore :|

• PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 398
    I've had both shots (Pfizer). I work in a courthouse so someone somewhat in control above me arranged for courthouse personnel to have a day where we could all go. In NC, it's gotten easier for most people who want a shot to get a shot.

First one made me super tired, but I was up and about the next day. The second shot caused some achiness and tiredness but I felt better after two days. No fever though. Many of my younger coworkers had a fever, but overall, everyone was back to speed in 24-48 hours.

(I'm late 40s and in pretty good health, to add some context to my side effects.)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Glad folks are getting vaccinated, this virus is vicious and relentless! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....