2021 European Tour Announcement

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Rumours in the UK that Boris will announce that there will be no foreign travel for the rest of this year...
     UK is  in talks with countries to have a travel vaccine passport,if u get the vaccine they will allow u to travel and no quarantine is needed..
    im ready..got my second dose a week ago 

One of them being Greece 
     yep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Rumours in the UK that Boris will announce that there will be no foreign travel for the rest of this year...
     UK is  in talks with countries to have a travel vaccine passport,if u get the vaccine they will allow u to travel and no quarantine is needed..

Where did you hear this? Think you’re full of shit to be honest...living on a massive inflated ego cause people think you’re some insider tour guru..the majority of most European countries ain’t even had their first dose yet so bragging that you’ve had your 2nd dose is just taking the piss.. I’m from the UK and this is the first I’ve ever heard about some vaccine passport 

Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923

Where did you hear this? Think you’re full of shit to be honest...living on a massive inflated ego cause people think you’re some insider tour guru..the majority of most European countries ain’t even had their first dose yet so bragging that you’ve had your 2nd dose is just taking the piss.. I’m from the UK and this is the first I’ve ever heard about some vaccine passport 

Chill out Neddie, talks have been in the news today: https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-19/vaccine-passport-talks-ongoing-with-foreign-nations-as-hopes-rise-for-domestic-holidays
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    February 31st
    Damn! They gave a broken calendar!! Mine arrives until 28!! Wtf!!!
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Btw, i dont see any safe place for a gig with 10k...maybe next winter or directly next summer
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited February 2021

first of all i post in the thread my opinion this is new to us here in Greece our goverment have talk to alot of different countries about vaccine passport,UK is one of them so uk citizen can travel in the summer to greek islands.,i already print my vaccine certificate from greek goverment website and ready to use it for traveling.
    second,we have a vaccination program here,and 1st im military and second in high risk group cos of my health.
    third,i dont insolt anyone with posting my opinion..no need to answer u to the rest u saying for me..i dont waste my time to random people on internet means nothing to me.

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434

first of all i post in the thread my opinion this is new to us here in Greece our goverment have talk to alot of different countries about vaccine passport,UK is one of them so uk citizen can travel in the summer to greek islands.,i already print my vaccine certificate from greek goverment website and ready to use it for traveling.
    second,we have a vaccination program here,and 1st im military and second in high risk group cos of my health.
    third,i dont insolt anyone with posting my opinion..no need to answer u to the rest u saying for me..i dont waste my time to random people on internet means nothing to me.

Good for you, Dimi. The internet seems to bring out the worst in people 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,050

Fingers crossed. There are too many doom mongers and pessimists on here. Didn’t realise lots of PJ fans were so miserable. Let’s all be optimistic. We all want things to look forward to. Here hoping for a EUro tour, even if it shifts to 2022.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,050

Fingers crossed. There are too many doom mongers and pessimists on here. Didn’t realise lots of PJ fans were so miserable. Let’s all be optimistic. We all want things to look forward to. Here hoping for a Euro tour, even if it shifts to 2022.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    The vaccine passport has been discussed by many entities, including concert and event promotors and major international airlines (most notably Quantas)
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • It will be interesting to see what Boris Johnson announces tomorrow.  I don’t think there’s any chance it could confirm BST is a go, but I could see it confirming it isn’t.  I guess best case scenario is a maybe.  Though, I don’t see how.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • It will be interesting to see what Boris Johnson announces tomorrow.  I don’t think there’s any chance it could confirm BST is a go, but I could see it confirming it isn’t.  I guess best case scenario is a maybe.  Though, I don’t see how.
    They are talking about limited crowds at the euros so that may be an indication for gigs
  • WakefieldrobWakefieldrob Manchester 1 (2012), Leeds (2014), London 1 & 2 (2018) Posts: 13
    Aerosmith just bumped their European tour (June/July) on by 12 months to 2022. I’d rather this than a cancel 
    They are talking about limited crowds at the euros so that may be an indication for gigs
    Entirely Hypothetical:

Imagine Hyde Park could go ahead with limited crowd (France suggesting 5,000 capacity outdoors).  Imagine it was some sort of lottery system to see if you could still attend.  Think of the complaints from fans - let alone assume any band would want to play to less than 10% of their audience at a sit-down picnic type gig.

Just food for thought, not real
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Aerosmith just bumped their European tour (June/July) on by 12 months to 2022. I’d rather this than a cancel 
    I see a lot of artists are doing the same, bumping their tours to next year. Will be happy to keep my tickets until next year.
    Kearnsy
  • Kearn5y said:
    I see a lot of artists are doing the same, bumping their tours to next year. Will be happy to keep my tickets until next year.
    Aerosmith playing many similar venues as PJ - yet PJ will need to await festivals approval of some dates.  BUT think they should be looking at the non-fetsival dates as important as many bands booking up similar tours around similar dates - Aerosmith, GNR, etc.
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • WakefieldrobWakefieldrob Manchester 1 (2012), Leeds (2014), London 1 & 2 (2018) Posts: 13
    Yep looking at Aerosmith official site it’s the headline arena/stadium shows (I have tickets for Sheffield and Manchester) that have moved. Festival dates still showing as 2021- would imagine those will get reconfirmed as and when 
  • Well if PJ ends up in 2022 as well that’s life, but hopefully they will maintain the 2021 order of shows, as it was already a challenge to reorganize tickets after the change of order from 2020.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Well if PJ ends up in 2022 as well that’s life, but hopefully they will maintain the 2021 order of shows, as it was already a challenge to reorganize tickets after the change of order from 2020.
    And therein lies the big pain
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Well if PJ ends up in 2022 as well that’s life, but hopefully they will maintain the 2021 order of shows, as it was already a challenge to reorganize tickets after the change of order from 2020.
    Give me the spicy 3 back please and throw in Prague into the mix and I would be a happy man. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    Aerosmith playing many similar venues as PJ - yet PJ will need to await festivals approval of some dates.  BUT think they should be looking at the non-fetsival dates as important as many bands booking up similar tours around similar dates - Aerosmith, GNR, etc.
    Have GNR rescheduled again?
    Kearnsy
  • PJNB said:
    Well if PJ ends up in 2022 as well that’s life, but hopefully they will maintain the 2021 order of shows, as it was already a challenge to reorganize tickets after the change of order from 2020.
    Give me the spicy 3 back please and throw in Prague into the mix and I would be a happy man. 
    Vienna-Krakow-Prague:  Spicy Three 2.0

• Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Not yet based on their website but it seems inevitable that they will not play 8 Euro shows this June.  

PJNB said:
    Vienna-Krakow-Prague-Budapest-Zurich. Spicy 5 lets go!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Vienna-Krakow-Prague-Budapest-Zurich. Spicy 5 lets go!
    Once the tour takes place, all of them will look pretty damn spicy ;)
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    Still, those rescheduled dates from Aerosmith are a very strong indication, that the EU summer festivals decided to cancel this year. F.e. Graspop wouldn‘t let Aerosmith move to 2022 if they plan to go ahead with 2021.
  • Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Not yet but it'll have to be Summer 2022 for outdoors Europe ofcourse
  • JackD. said:
    Still, those rescheduled dates from Aerosmith are a very strong indication, that the EU summer festivals decided to cancel this year. F.e. Graspop wouldn‘t let Aerosmith move to 2022 if they plan to go ahead with 2021.
    100%
  • The UK gov is set to announce that ALL legal limits on social contact will be removed from 21 June.

I can confidently say that BST will now definitely go ahead without any question whatsoever. 100%. Bet the house. 
    edited February 2021
    The UK gov is set to announce that ALL legal limits on social contact will be removed from 21 June.

I can confidently say that BST will now definitely go ahead without any question whatsoever. 100%. Bet the house. 
    The issue though with festivals is the planning and set up  that would fall before that date. 
This discussion has been closed.